After Breast Cancer Support Group meets March 10
NEW HARTFORD — The After Breast Cancer Support Group will meet at 11 a.m. Saturday, March 10 in the Community Room at the Center for Rehabilitation and Continuing Care Services on the St. Luke’s Campus, 1650 Champlin Ave.
Physical Therapist Margaret Celebi will return with her physical therapy assistant Rachel to continue the conversations about evaluation, diagnosis and management of post-treatment lymphedema in women who have received treatment for breast cancer.
She will discuss steps women can take to reduce their risk for lymphedema and signs and symptoms of lymphedema.
If time allows, Dr. Celebi and Rachel will perform measurements to assess for lymphedema for those who are interested.
Support Group meetings are free and were created by women who have survived breast cancer.
The group is dedicated to providing education, information and emotional support to women and men who are facing biopsy, surgery or recovery from breast cancer.
For more information or to make a reservation, call 315-624-5764 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Catholic Daughters aid hospital's Maternity Ward
Speech therapy offers help with much more than just pronunciation
Root Farm begins second year of Community Supported Agriculture
Utica Summer Fest start tonight
- 4:00pm 06/22/18Catholic Daughters aid hospital's Maternity Ward
- 4:00pm 06/22/18Root Farm begins second year of Community Supported Agriculture
- 4:00pm 06/21/18Utica Summer Fest start tonight
- 4:00pm 06/21/18Levitt Music Series starts June 25 in Utica
- 4:00pm 06/21/18Movie depicts real life art heist
- 4:00pm 06/21/18‘Tuesdays with Morrie’ on stage Sunday
- 4:00pm 06/21/18Benefit concert features The BBC Band
- 4:00pm 06/21/18Betsy Concert Series returns June 28
- 4:00pm 06/21/18Mirren and Sutherland star in comedy-drama
- 4:00pm 06/21/18Schneider give talk on ‘West Side Story’ Wednesday