After Breast Cancer Support Group meets March 10
NEW HARTFORD — The After Breast Cancer Support Group will meet at 11 a.m. Saturday, March 10 in the Community Room at the Center for Rehabilitation and Continuing Care Services on the St. Luke’s Campus, 1650 Champlin Ave.
Physical Therapist Margaret Celebi will return with her physical therapy assistant Rachel to continue the conversations about evaluation, diagnosis and management of post-treatment lymphedema in women who have received treatment for breast cancer.
She will discuss steps women can take to reduce their risk for lymphedema and signs and symptoms of lymphedema.
If time allows, Dr. Celebi and Rachel will perform measurements to assess for lymphedema for those who are interested.
Support Group meetings are free and were created by women who have survived breast cancer.
The group is dedicated to providing education, information and emotional support to women and men who are facing biopsy, surgery or recovery from breast cancer.
For more information or to make a reservation, call 315-624-5764 or email email@example.com.
RMH pharmacist earns additional certification
Warden named director of Behavioral Medicine for MWHS
Hurd assigned as stroke outreach nurse
Doctor draws attention to Brain Injury Awareness Month
- 4:00pm 03/19/18RMH pharmacist earns additional certification
- 4:00pm 03/19/18Warden named director of Behavioral Medicine for MWHS
- 4:00pm 03/19/18Hurd assigned as stroke outreach nurse
- 4:00pm 03/19/18Doctor draws attention to Brain Injury Awareness Month
- 4:00pm 03/19/18Blood drive Friday at St. John’s church
- 4:00pm 03/19/18Tickets available for 31st annual Epicurean Delight
- 4:00pm 03/17/18Commonality in shared faith
- 4:00pm 03/17/18‘Colors of Grace’ Cantata Sunday
- 4:00pm 03/17/18Waterbury Memorial Presbyterian Church lists special services
- 4:00pm 03/17/18Fashionable spring topic of luncheon