After Breast Cancer Support Group meets March 10
NEW HARTFORD — The After Breast Cancer Support Group will meet at 11 a.m. Saturday, March 10 in the Community Room at the Center for Rehabilitation and Continuing Care Services on the St. Luke’s Campus, 1650 Champlin Ave.
Physical Therapist Margaret Celebi will return with her physical therapy assistant Rachel to continue the conversations about evaluation, diagnosis and management of post-treatment lymphedema in women who have received treatment for breast cancer.
She will discuss steps women can take to reduce their risk for lymphedema and signs and symptoms of lymphedema.
If time allows, Dr. Celebi and Rachel will perform measurements to assess for lymphedema for those who are interested.
Support Group meetings are free and were created by women who have survived breast cancer.
The group is dedicated to providing education, information and emotional support to women and men who are facing biopsy, surgery or recovery from breast cancer.
For more information or to make a reservation, call 315-624-5764 or email email@example.com.
Washington Mills MVHS adds nurse practitioner
Medical group welcomes new primary care providers
Celebrating 50 years
- 4:00pm 09/25/18Celebrating 50 years
- 4:00pm 09/25/18Center offers trip to Lake George
- 4:00pm 09/25/18Golden anniversary
- 4:00pm 09/25/18Ladies club gathers Friday
- 4:00pm 09/25/18Cox family gathers in Verona
- 4:00pm 09/24/18New doctor at Costello Eye Physicians
- 4:00pm 09/24/18September is Peripheral Arterial Disease Awareness Month
- 4:00pm 09/24/18Take action to protect your health
- 4:00pm 09/24/18Washington Mills MVHS adds nurse practitioner
- 4:00pm 09/24/18Take Steps Walk Sunday in Utica