After Breast Cancer group meets Dec. 9
The After Breast Cancer (ABC) Support Group will meet at 11 a.m. Saturday, Dec. 9 in the Community Room at the Center for Rehabilitation and Continuing Care Services on the St. Luke’s Campus, 1650 Champlin Ave.
Registered Nurse Suzanne Burns will discuss the importance of Nurse Navigation. With 13 years of experience guiding patients through various stages of the cancer care continuum, Burns serves as a consistent and knowledgeable clinical resource for patients as they move through diagnosis, treatment, survivorship and end of life, and embraces the “whole” patient every step of the way. She will help identify barriers to educational and psychosocial needs of patients and families to ensure that quality care is consistently delivered.
ABC Support Group meetings are free and open to the public.
For more information or to make a reservation, call 315-624-5764 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hospital ready to help smokers kick habit
Surgeon performs same-day total knee replacement at Apex
Church’s Tree of Light and Life raises money for local charities
Cinema Capitol presents 1984 film ‘Gremlins’
- 4:00pm 12/15/17Church’s Tree of Light and Life raises money for local charities
- 4:00pm 12/15/17Cinema Capitol presents 1984 film ‘Gremlins’
- 4:00pm 12/15/17New visiting guidelines for SCN at St. Luke’s campus of MVHS
- 4:00pm 12/15/17Hospital ready to help smokers kick habit
- 4:00pm 12/15/17Oneida County November food service inspections
- 4:00pm 12/15/17Sign-up for January Food $en$e Dec. 22
- 4:00pm 12/14/17‘Stroll Through the Center’ Christmas music event at RACC
- 4:00pm 12/14/17Critically acclaimed ‘Lady Bird’ at Cinema Capitol starting Friday
- 4:00pm 12/14/17Theater’s holiday tradition continues with ‘It’s a Wonderful Life’
- 4:00pm 12/14/17Out After Midnite offers Norwegian drama