After Breast Cancer group meets Dec. 9
The After Breast Cancer (ABC) Support Group will meet at 11 a.m. Saturday, Dec. 9 in the Community Room at the Center for Rehabilitation and Continuing Care Services on the St. Luke’s Campus, 1650 Champlin Ave.
Registered Nurse Suzanne Burns will discuss the importance of Nurse Navigation. With 13 years of experience guiding patients through various stages of the cancer care continuum, Burns serves as a consistent and knowledgeable clinical resource for patients as they move through diagnosis, treatment, survivorship and end of life, and embraces the “whole” patient every step of the way. She will help identify barriers to educational and psychosocial needs of patients and families to ensure that quality care is consistently delivered.
ABC Support Group meetings are free and open to the public.
For more information or to make a reservation, call 315-624-5764 or email email@example.com.
Washington Mills MVHS adds nurse practitioner
Medical group welcomes new primary care providers
New doctor at Costello Eye Physicians
Understanding salvation is fundamental to spiritual growth
- 4:00pm 09/24/18New doctor at Costello Eye Physicians
- 4:00pm 09/24/18September is Peripheral Arterial Disease Awareness Month
- 4:00pm 09/24/18Take action to protect your health
- 4:00pm 09/24/18Washington Mills MVHS adds nurse practitioner
- 4:00pm 09/24/18Take Steps Walk Sunday in Utica
- 4:00pm 09/24/18RMH offers free smoking cessation classes
- 4:00pm 09/24/18Blood drives Friday
- 4:00pm 09/24/18September as Brain Aneurysm Awareness Month
- 4:00pm 09/22/18Flashlight tours part of First Friday fun
- 4:00pm 09/22/18Understanding salvation is fundamental to spiritual growth