After Breast Cancer group meets Dec. 9
The After Breast Cancer (ABC) Support Group will meet at 11 a.m. Saturday, Dec. 9 in the Community Room at the Center for Rehabilitation and Continuing Care Services on the St. Luke’s Campus, 1650 Champlin Ave.
Registered Nurse Suzanne Burns will discuss the importance of Nurse Navigation. With 13 years of experience guiding patients through various stages of the cancer care continuum, Burns serves as a consistent and knowledgeable clinical resource for patients as they move through diagnosis, treatment, survivorship and end of life, and embraces the “whole” patient every step of the way. She will help identify barriers to educational and psychosocial needs of patients and families to ensure that quality care is consistently delivered.
ABC Support Group meetings are free and open to the public.
For more information or to make a reservation, call 315-624-5764 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Speech therapy offers help with much more than just pronunciation
RMH announces Excellence Award honorees
Utica Summer Fest start tonight
Levitt Music Series starts June 25 in Utica
- 4:00pm 06/21/18Utica Summer Fest start tonight
- 4:00pm 06/21/18Levitt Music Series starts June 25 in Utica
- 4:00pm 06/21/18Movie depicts real life art heist
- 4:00pm 06/21/18‘Tuesdays with Morrie’ on stage Sunday
- 4:00pm 06/21/18Benefit concert features The BBC Band
- 4:00pm 06/21/18Betsy Concert Series returns June 28
- 4:00pm 06/21/18Mirren and Sutherland star in comedy-drama
- 4:00pm 06/21/18Schneider give talk on ‘West Side Story’ Wednesday
- 4:00pm 06/20/18Colgate Bookstore hosts Mark Scureman
- 4:00pm 06/20/18MWPAI Arts Festival June 26-July 1