After Breast Cancer group meets Dec. 9
The After Breast Cancer (ABC) Support Group will meet at 11 a.m. Saturday, Dec. 9 in the Community Room at the Center for Rehabilitation and Continuing Care Services on the St. Luke’s Campus, 1650 Champlin Ave.
Registered Nurse Suzanne Burns will discuss the importance of Nurse Navigation. With 13 years of experience guiding patients through various stages of the cancer care continuum, Burns serves as a consistent and knowledgeable clinical resource for patients as they move through diagnosis, treatment, survivorship and end of life, and embraces the “whole” patient every step of the way. She will help identify barriers to educational and psychosocial needs of patients and families to ensure that quality care is consistently delivered.
ABC Support Group meetings are free and open to the public.
For more information or to make a reservation, call 315-624-5764 or email email@example.com.
Reusable bag program at Hannaford aids MVHS
Heart Run & Walk March 3
Sign-up for April Food $en$e March 23
Easter Bunny helps Lainey’s Army March 24
- 4:00pm 03/16/18Sign-up for April Food $en$e March 23
- 4:00pm 03/15/18Easter Bunny helps Lainey’s Army March 24
- 4:00pm 03/15/18Drama depicts actress in her later years
- 4:00pm 03/15/18Dakota Fanning stars in ‘Please Stand By’
- 4:00pm 03/15/18Rattlin’ Bog performs Saturday
- 4:00pm 03/15/18Bluegrass jam Saturday
- 4:00pm 03/15/18Joseph Daley Tuba Trio performs Saturday
- 4:00pm 03/15/18Legion hosts St. Patrick’s Day event
- 4:00pm 03/15/18Pre-Easter fun day March 24
- 4:00pm 03/15/18Bunny Cares event Sunday