Addiction support offered
Families dealing with the problems of addiction can find help and information at a support group meeting from 6-7 p.m., Monday, March 19, in the second floor classroom at Rome Memorial Hospital.
The group meets the third Monday of each month and is free and open to everyone.
Offered by the hospital’s Community Recovery Center, the Family Support Group provides: an opportunity to discuss issues with others who are in the same situation, education, monthly support, development of communication skills that will work with those suffering from addiction, development and utilization of boundaries, the opportunity to address any questions or concerns and community resources and/or referrals.
Certified by the New York State Office of Alcoholism and Substance Abuse Services, the Community Recovery Center, 264 W. Dominick St., offers alcohol and substance abuse treatment for adolescents and adults. Hours are Monday and Friday from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. and Tuesday-Thursday from 8 a.m. to 9 p.m.
For more information about the Family Support Group or the Community Recovery Center, call 315-334-4701.
Regional Center for Wound Care earns national honors
Rome hospital honors employees’ care, commitment
Westernville Presbyterian celebrates bicentennial
Cinema screens animated movie with all-star cast
- 4:10pm 05/26/18Westernville Presbyterian celebrates bicentennial
- 4:00pm 05/26/18Event celebrates local Jewish community
- 4:00pm 05/26/18Saturday service
- 4:00pm 05/26/18Memorial service in Westmoreland
- 4:00pm 05/26/18Foothills ministry announces June hours
- 4:00pm 05/25/18Sign-up for June Food $en$e today
- 4:00pm 05/25/18Junior Dairy Leaders graduation slated
- 4:00pm 05/25/18DEC reminds campers to use local firewood
- 4:00pm 05/24/18Cinema screens animated movie with all-star cast
- 4:00pm 05/24/18Pianist Laussade performs in Lee Center Tuesday