Addiction support for families meets Aug. 20
Families dealing with the problems of addiction can find help and information at a support group meeting from 6-7 p.m., Monday, Aug. 20, in the second floor classroom at Rome Memorial Hospital.
The group meets the third Monday of each month and is free and open to everyone.
Offered by the hospital’s Community Recovery Center, the Family Support Group provides: an opportunity to discuss issues with others who are in the same situation, education, monthly support, development of communication skills that will work with those suffering from addiction, development and utilization of boundaries, the opportunity to address any questions or concerns and community resources and/or referrals.
Certified by the New York State Office of Alcoholism and Substance Abuse Services, the Community Recovery Center, 264 W. Dominick St., offers alcohol and substance abuse treatment for adolescents and adults. Hours are Monday and Friday from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. and Tuesday-Thursday from 8 a.m. to 9 p.m.
For more information about the Family Support Group or the Community Recovery Center, call 315-334-4701.
Nonsurgical treatment for chronic back pain available at RMH
Chestnut Commons Physical, Occupational Therapy welcomes spine specialist
Making the tough calls
Documentary offers ‘food for thought’
- 4:00pm 11/17/18Making the tough calls
- 4:00pm 11/17/18Pre-order today for bake sale Tuesday
- 4:00pm 11/17/18All Denominations service Nov. 20
- 4:00pm 11/17/18Holiday mass, dinner Tuesday
- 4:00pm 11/17/18Christmas at the Corner Nov. 23
- 4:00pm 11/17/18Church offers free meal Saturday
- 4:00pm 11/17/18Holiday Bazaar Dec. 1 in Verona
- 4:00pm 11/17/18Thanksgiving service in Clinton
- 4:00pm 11/15/18Documentary offers ‘food for thought’
- 4:00pm 11/15/18Cinema presents Academy Award contender from Denmark