‘Zootopia’ showing free for children Monday in Stanley
During the winter school holiday, The Stanley Theater, 259 Genesee St., Utica, has booked another free movie day for area children on Monday, Feb. 20 with the showing of Zootopia.
Doors open at noon and the movie starts at 1 p.m. Snacks, popcorn and beverages will be available at the concession stand. Proceeds will benefit The Stanley Theater.
Admission for all children age 16 and under is free. There will be a $5 admission for adults. For more information call 315-724-4000. Tickets will only be available on movie day at the box office.
From the largest elephant to the smallest shrew, the city of Zootopia is a mammal metropolis where various animals live and thrive. When Judy Hopps (Ginnifer Goodwin) becomes the first rabbit to join the police force, she quickly learns how tough it is to enforce the law. Determined to prove herself, Judy jumps at the opportunity to solve a mysterious case. Unfortunately, that means working with Nick Wilde (Jason Bateman), a wily fox who makes her job even harder.
Before the movie, the Utica Zoomobile will make an appearance at The Stanley from noon to 1 p.m. with viewable and touchable animals. Children will have an opportunity to get up close with some of the Utica Zoo’s animals and have an opportunity to donate to the zoo.
Alliance Classical Players announce summer concerts
Film documents the work of Pope Francis
- 4:00pm 06/15/18RCT Talent Team presents a Night of One Acts Saturday
- 4:00pm 06/14/18Alliance Classical Players announce summer concerts
- 4:00pm 06/14/18Cinema Capitol celebrates Pride Month with ‘The Misandrists’
- 4:00pm 06/14/18Film documents the work of Pope Francis
- 4:00pm 06/14/18Country gospel concert Saturday
- 4:00pm 06/14/18Constable Hall hosts annual Arts & Craft Show, Car Cruise-In June 17
- 4:00pm 06/14/18Irish music session Tuesday
- 4:00pm 06/14/18April Verch Band performs Friday at View
- 4:00pm 06/14/18Cinema continues Studio Ghibli and Miyazaki series
- 4:00pm 06/14/18‘Perry Pareé’ on stage Friday, Saturday in Hamilton