Walk on the Wild Side supports Make-A-Wish
CHITTENANGO — Make-A-Wish Central New York is gearing up for its fourth annual family-friendly “Walk on the Wild Side” event in honor of the Heitkamp family. The fundraiser will take place Friday, July 14 from 5:30 to 8:30 p.m. at the Wild Animal Park, 7621 Lakeport Road, Chittenango.
Tickets are $25, $20 for children ages three to 12 and free for those under 2 years old. Admission includes access to the park, shows and demonstrations, a welcome backpack with goodies and dinner for those ages three and over. The event also features $1 games, drawings and prize give-a-ways. Local wish kid Caden Schmitt will be on hand to meet and greet attendees. Vendors will provide food stops and family-friendly activities during the event.
Tickets may be purchased at the door or in advance through Make-A-Wish Central New York, (800) 846-9474; or at Gary’s Auto in East Syracuse, Hiawatha Fasteners in North Syracuse, or at participating Tops Friendly Markets.
Cinema Capitol screens tale of heroic dog
Henry V in Hamilton Saturday
- 4:00pm 07/20/17Cinema Capitol screens tale of heroic dog
- 4:00pm 07/20/17Henry V in Hamilton Saturday
- 4:00pm 07/20/17Unity Hall presents Jack & The Jukebox Saturday
- 4:00pm 07/20/17The Cadleys perform free concert Saturday
- 4:00pm 07/20/17John Kirk and Trish Miller play fiddlers’ hall Sunday
- 4:00pm 07/20/17Musicians perform at Old Forge arts fest
- 4:00pm 07/20/17Evening of traditional stories, songs in Old Forge Tuesday
- 4:00pm 07/20/17Area happenings
- 4:00pm 07/20/17Center marks ADA July 26
- 1:15pm 07/19/17Capitol’s Summer Movie Series presents ‘Airport’ Thursday