Walk on the Wild Side supports Make-A-Wish
CHITTENANGO — Make-A-Wish Central New York is gearing up for its fourth annual family-friendly “Walk on the Wild Side” event in honor of the Heitkamp family. The fundraiser will take place Friday, July 14 from 5:30 to 8:30 p.m. at the Wild Animal Park, 7621 Lakeport Road, Chittenango.
Tickets are $25, $20 for children ages three to 12 and free for those under 2 years old. Admission includes access to the park, shows and demonstrations, a welcome backpack with goodies and dinner for those ages three and over. The event also features $1 games, drawings and prize give-a-ways. Local wish kid Caden Schmitt will be on hand to meet and greet attendees. Vendors will provide food stops and family-friendly activities during the event.
Tickets may be purchased at the door or in advance through Make-A-Wish Central New York, (800) 846-9474; or at Gary’s Auto in East Syracuse, Hiawatha Fasteners in North Syracuse, or at participating Tops Friendly Markets.
Cinema presents comedy-horror ‘Tragedy Girls’
Film depicts youth of famous serial killer
- 4:00pm 11/17/17Area happenings
- 4:00pm 11/16/17Cinema presents comedy-horror ‘Tragedy Girls’
- 4:00pm 11/16/17Film depicts youth of famous serial killer
- 4:00pm 11/16/17Capitol offers ‘The Thing’ double feature Saturday
- 4:00pm 11/16/17Harry Dean Stanton in one of his final roles
- 4:00pm 11/16/17Concert Sunday aids artist residency scholarship fund
- 4:00pm 11/16/17Holiday mystery gifts at View
- 4:00pm 11/16/17American Chamber Players perform at MWPAI Sunday
- 4:00pm 11/16/17View offers holiday activities Nov. 24-25
- 4:00pm 11/16/17-