Walk on the Wild Side supports Make-A-Wish
CHITTENANGO — Make-A-Wish Central New York is gearing up for its fourth annual family-friendly “Walk on the Wild Side” event in honor of the Heitkamp family. The fundraiser will take place Friday, July 14 from 5:30 to 8:30 p.m. at the Wild Animal Park, 7621 Lakeport Road, Chittenango.
Tickets are $25, $20 for children ages three to 12 and free for those under 2 years old. Admission includes access to the park, shows and demonstrations, a welcome backpack with goodies and dinner for those ages three and over. The event also features $1 games, drawings and prize give-a-ways. Local wish kid Caden Schmitt will be on hand to meet and greet attendees. Vendors will provide food stops and family-friendly activities during the event.
Tickets may be purchased at the door or in advance through Make-A-Wish Central New York, (800) 846-9474; or at Gary’s Auto in East Syracuse, Hiawatha Fasteners in North Syracuse, or at participating Tops Friendly Markets.
Spektral Quartet to perform at Hamilton College April 21
MWPAI Concerts in the Court Hosts Tribute to Jazz Legend
- 4:00pm 04/20/18Oriskany Central School Ski & Snowboard Club to hold Book Fair
- 4:00pm 04/19/18Spektral Quartet to perform at Hamilton College April 21
- 4:00pm 04/19/18MWPAI Concerts in the Court Hosts Tribute to Jazz Legend
- 4:00pm 04/19/18Out After Midnite presents Estonian fantasy
- 4:00pm 04/19/18Dark comedy ‘Death of Stalin’ on Cinema screen
- 4:00pm 04/19/18DuffleBag Theatre presents ‘Little Red Riding Hood’
- 4:00pm 04/19/18Spring Swing concert Sunday at Colgate
- 4:00pm 04/19/18Polish Home hosts spaghetti dinner
- 4:00pm 04/19/18Masterworks Chorale performs with Symphoria
- 4:00pm 04/19/18Singer, Songwriter Showcase April 28