Walk on the Wild Side supports Make-A-Wish
CHITTENANGO — Make-A-Wish Central New York is gearing up for its fourth annual family-friendly “Walk on the Wild Side” event in honor of the Heitkamp family. The fundraiser will take place Friday, July 14 from 5:30 to 8:30 p.m. at the Wild Animal Park, 7621 Lakeport Road, Chittenango.
Tickets are $25, $20 for children ages three to 12 and free for those under 2 years old. Admission includes access to the park, shows and demonstrations, a welcome backpack with goodies and dinner for those ages three and over. The event also features $1 games, drawings and prize give-a-ways. Local wish kid Caden Schmitt will be on hand to meet and greet attendees. Vendors will provide food stops and family-friendly activities during the event.
Tickets may be purchased at the door or in advance through Make-A-Wish Central New York, (800) 846-9474; or at Gary’s Auto in East Syracuse, Hiawatha Fasteners in North Syracuse, or at participating Tops Friendly Markets.
Capitol screens ‘All the Money in the World’
Gibson Brothers perform Jan. 26
- 4:00pm 01/18/18Capitol screens ‘All the Money in the World’
- 4:00pm 01/18/18Gibson Brothers perform Jan. 26
- 4:00pm 01/18/18Bluegrass jam Saturday
- 4:00pm 01/18/18Ultimate Aldean concert Saturday
- 4:00pm 01/18/18Riggies, Greens and Rock Sunday
- 4:00pm 01/18/18Wine Tasting event aids Foothills programs
- 4:00pm 01/16/18Swamp Drivers visit Kallet Civic Cente
- 4:00pm 01/11/18Good Nature brewery marks anniversary
- 4:00pm 01/11/18The Illusionists perform Tuesday
- 4:00pm 01/11/18Capitol Cinema presents Golden Globe-Winning Churchill biopic