Walk on the Wild Side supports Make-A-Wish
CHITTENANGO — Make-A-Wish Central New York is gearing up for its fourth annual family-friendly “Walk on the Wild Side” event in honor of the Heitkamp family. The fundraiser will take place Friday, July 14 from 5:30 to 8:30 p.m. at the Wild Animal Park, 7621 Lakeport Road, Chittenango.
Tickets are $25, $20 for children ages three to 12 and free for those under 2 years old. Admission includes access to the park, shows and demonstrations, a welcome backpack with goodies and dinner for those ages three and over. The event also features $1 games, drawings and prize give-a-ways. Local wish kid Caden Schmitt will be on hand to meet and greet attendees. Vendors will provide food stops and family-friendly activities during the event.
Tickets may be purchased at the door or in advance through Make-A-Wish Central New York, (800) 846-9474; or at Gary’s Auto in East Syracuse, Hiawatha Fasteners in North Syracuse, or at participating Tops Friendly Markets.
French drama highlights dances by acclaimed choreographer
Kannapolis: A Moving Portrait concert Friday
- 4:00pm 09/21/17Country singer to perform at MVCC
- 4:00pm 09/21/17Concert postponed
- 4:00pm 09/21/17French drama highlights dances by acclaimed choreographer
- 4:00pm 09/21/17Kannapolis: A Moving Portrait concert Friday
- 4:00pm 09/21/17‘Out After Midnight’ with ‘The Villainess’
- 4:00pm 09/21/17Neal Caine and the Danny Sinoff Quintet perform Saturday
- 4:00pm 09/21/17Old Tyme Fiddlers’ hosts end of the season party Sunday
- 4:00pm 09/21/17Hamilton College screens award-winning film by alumnus
- 4:00pm 09/21/17‘Where’s Molly?’ screens in Cazenovia Sept. 27
- 4:00pm 09/21/17Ladies Night Out event Sept. 28