Victorian Christmas event Dec. 10 in Oneida
The Madison County Historical Society, 435 Main Street, Oneida, will hold its Victorian Christmas Open House on Dec. 10 from 1-4 p.m. The event is free.
The Holy Cross Academy Choir, directed by Roselle Lynch, will perform from 1-1:30 p.m. The Oneida High School Select Choir, directed by Heather O’Connell, will perform from 1:30-2 p.m.
The Whitelaw Ringers of Praise Ensemble, directed by Esther Jaquin, will perform from 2:00- 2:30 p.m. St. Pat’s Angels, directed by Catherine Lare, will perform from 2:30-3 p.m. Kevin Bailey will perform holiday classics from 3-3:30 pm.
The period rooms will be decorated by Balloons and Blossoms, Green Thumb Garden Club and Sherrill Garden Club.
The MCHS gift shop includes memberships to the historical society, Hop Fest shirts, paper dolls, and historical literature. Raffle tickets for the 50/50 raffle and gift baskets will be sold during the event. All drawings will be held at the end of the event.
Documentary offers ‘food for thought’
Cinema presents Academy Award contender from Denmark
- 4:00pm 11/15/18Documentary offers ‘food for thought’
- 4:00pm 11/15/18Cinema presents Academy Award contender from Denmark
- 4:00pm 11/15/1815th Annual MV Latino Association Gala Saturday
- 4:00pm 11/15/18Irish music session Tuesday
- 4:00pm 11/15/18Clinton to kick off Shoppers’ Stroll and Holiday Parade Nov. 23-24
- 4:00pm 11/15/18Charity beer, wine tasting Nov. 30
- 4:00pm 11/15/18Visit Hamilton for the Holidays
- 4:00pm 11/14/18Upcoming events at MWPAI include quartet concert, Victorian Yuletide
- 4:00pm 11/13/18"Overloard" is the nightmare after Halloween that makes dreams come true
- 4:00pm 11/08/18Reggae and soul at Hamilton’s Palace