Unity Hall hosts Valentine’s Day meal, music
BARNEVELD — Unity Hall is inviting couples and singles to enjoy a cozy evening of food and music by the fireplace on Valentine’s Day, Wednesday, Feb. 14.
There will be a home-cooked gourmet dinner with wine and dancing. The evening will begin with a signature cocktail at 6:30 p.m., followed by a main course dinner with wine at 7:30 p.m. Dessert and an after-dinner drink will be accompanied by music and dancing for those who wish to partake.
Tickets are $50 per person and reservations are required. All proceeds from the Valentine’s event will benefit the Unity Hall Foundation.
The Valentine’s Dinner will take place at Unity Hall, 101 Vanderkemp Ave. For tickets and further information, text or call 315- 520-8231 or visit at www.unityhall.com and Facebook/HistoricUnityHall.
Acclaimed teen pianist performs Sunday at Colgate
Andrew Collins Trio performs Saturday
- 4:00pm 02/15/18Acclaimed teen pianist performs Sunday at Colgate
- 4:00pm 02/15/18Andrew Collins Trio performs Saturday
- 4:00pm 02/15/18Cinema screens Daniel Day-Lewis’ likely final film
- 4:00pm 02/15/18Irish music session Tuesday
- 4:00pm 02/15/18Cartoon Madness returns to Capitol Theatre
- 4:00pm 02/15/18Camden coffee house hosts Elvis impersonator Saturday
- 4:00pm 02/15/18Chicken BBQ aids snowmobile club
- 4:00pm 02/15/18Cinema offers Oscar nominated short films
- 4:00pm 02/15/18Cinematic shadow puppet show Saturday at Hamilton College
- 4:00pm 02/15/18Bluegrass jam Saturday