Unity Hall hosts Valentine’s Day meal, music
BARNEVELD — Unity Hall is inviting couples and singles to enjoy a cozy evening of food and music by the fireplace on Valentine’s Day, Wednesday, Feb. 14.
There will be a home-cooked gourmet dinner with wine and dancing. The evening will begin with a signature cocktail at 6:30 p.m., followed by a main course dinner with wine at 7:30 p.m. Dessert and an after-dinner drink will be accompanied by music and dancing for those who wish to partake.
Tickets are $50 per person and reservations are required. All proceeds from the Valentine’s event will benefit the Unity Hall Foundation.
The Valentine’s Dinner will take place at Unity Hall, 101 Vanderkemp Ave. For tickets and further information, text or call 315- 520-8231 or visit at www.unityhall.com and Facebook/HistoricUnityHall.
Saranac Thursdays kick off with Rome band performing
Cinema continues anime series with ‘Kiki’s Delivery Service’
- 4:00pm 05/22/18Saranac Thursdays kick off with Rome band performing
- 4:00pm 05/17/18Cinema continues anime series with ‘Kiki’s Delivery Service’
- 4:00pm 05/17/18Cinema screens documentary exploring the life of Ruth Bader Ginsburg
- 4:00pm 05/17/18Mayfaire on the Green returns to Holland Patent for 8th year
- 4:00pm 05/17/18KAC Spring Dance event Saturday in Clinton
- 4:00pm 05/17/18Limited screenings of sci-fi horror movie
- 4:00pm 05/17/18Bluegrass Music Festival May 19
- 4:00pm 05/17/18Woodwind trio performs Sunday
- 4:00pm 05/17/18Capitol offers auditions for SummerStage Sunday
- 4:00pm 05/17/18Final performance in RACC concert series May 25