Unity Hall hosts Valentine’s Day meal, music
BARNEVELD — Unity Hall is inviting couples and singles to enjoy a cozy evening of food and music by the fireplace on Valentine’s Day, Wednesday, Feb. 14.
There will be a home-cooked gourmet dinner with wine and dancing. The evening will begin with a signature cocktail at 6:30 p.m., followed by a main course dinner with wine at 7:30 p.m. Dessert and an after-dinner drink will be accompanied by music and dancing for those who wish to partake.
Tickets are $50 per person and reservations are required. All proceeds from the Valentine’s event will benefit the Unity Hall Foundation.
The Valentine’s Dinner will take place at Unity Hall, 101 Vanderkemp Ave. For tickets and further information, text or call 315- 520-8231 or visit at www.unityhall.com and Facebook/HistoricUnityHall.
Folk a guitar coffeehouse concert Friday in Clinton
Gryphon Trio performs Sunday
- 4:00pm 10/20/18Cinema Capitol to host ‘out of this world’ double feature
- 4:00pm 10/18/18Ghost and Toast to premier Saturday at Capitol Theater
- 4:00pm 10/18/18‘Love Loss and What I Wore’ to be performed in Utica
- 4:00pm 10/18/18Folk a guitar coffeehouse concert Friday in Clinton
- 4:00pm 10/18/18Gryphon Trio performs Sunday
- 4:00pm 10/18/18View hosts pancake breakfast, open house
- 4:00pm 10/18/18Cincinnati Creek performs Saturday
- 4:00pm 10/18/18‘Adventures of Tom Sawyer’ opens Oct. 26 at Players of Utica
- 4:00pm 10/18/18Free Big Band concert Sunday
- 4:00pm 10/18/18German Sauerbraten dinner Sunday