Unity Hall hosts Valentine’s Day meal, music
BARNEVELD — Unity Hall is inviting couples and singles to enjoy a cozy evening of food and music by the fireplace on Valentine’s Day, Wednesday, Feb. 14.
There will be a home-cooked gourmet dinner with wine and dancing. The evening will begin with a signature cocktail at 6:30 p.m., followed by a main course dinner with wine at 7:30 p.m. Dessert and an after-dinner drink will be accompanied by music and dancing for those who wish to partake.
Tickets are $50 per person and reservations are required. All proceeds from the Valentine’s event will benefit the Unity Hall Foundation.
The Valentine’s Dinner will take place at Unity Hall, 101 Vanderkemp Ave. For tickets and further information, text or call 315- 520-8231 or visit at www.unityhall.com and Facebook/HistoricUnityHall.
Rock the Cap benefit Saturday
Documentary tells the story of triplets separated at birth
- 4:00pm 08/17/18Rock the Cap benefit Saturday
- 4:00pm 08/17/18Free cabaret at Stanley to feature high school students
- 4:00pm 08/16/18Documentary tells the story of triplets separated at birth
- 4:00pm 08/16/18Final performance of the summer for Boonville Concert Band
- 4:00pm 08/16/18View hosts Sweetback Sisters
- 4:00pm 08/16/18Three showings for Fright Night at Cinema Capitol
- 4:00pm 08/16/18Dan Vellone performs Friday
- 4:00pm 08/16/18Nina’s Brew performs tonight
- 4:00pm 08/16/18Irish music session Tuesday
- 4:00pm 08/16/18Sesame Street visits NYS fair