UCP dinner aids Tradewinds Prom
Upstate Cerebral Palsy is hosting a spaghetti dinner fundraiser on Thursday, April 27 from 4 until 7 p.m.
Tickets are $5 and meals are available for dine-in or take out. The dinner will be located at 1601 Armory Drive, Building B, Utica.
The dinner will raise money for tuxedo rentals, flowers and other costs associated with the Tradewinds Prom.
Call Patti Carey at (315) 798-4040, extension 257 to volunteer or donate.
Cinema screens Oscar nominated foreign language film
Zombie inspired ‘Romeo and Juliet’ starts March 2 at Colgate
- 4:00pm 02/24/18MVCC reschedules VanderWaal concert
- 4:00pm 02/24/18Second annual Kristin’s Fund Gala scheduled for March 10
- 4:00pm 02/22/18Cinema screens Oscar nominated foreign language film
- 4:00pm 02/22/18Zombie inspired ‘Romeo and Juliet’ starts March 2 at Colgate
- 4:00pm 02/22/18Australian pop group on stage March 1
- 4:00pm 02/22/18Meryl Streep, Tom Hanks star in ‘Best Picture’ contender ‘The Post’
- 4:00pm 02/22/18Classical trio performs Friday
- 4:00pm 02/22/18Out After Midnite pick depicts consequences of digital age
- 4:00pm 02/21/18Art center hosts ‘Mélange’ exhibit reception Saturday
- 4:00pm 02/15/18Acclaimed teen pianist performs Sunday at Colgate