UCP dinner aids Tradewinds Prom
Upstate Cerebral Palsy is hosting a spaghetti dinner fundraiser on Thursday, April 27 from 4 until 7 p.m.
Tickets are $5 and meals are available for dine-in or take out. The dinner will be located at 1601 Armory Drive, Building B, Utica.
The dinner will raise money for tuxedo rentals, flowers and other costs associated with the Tradewinds Prom.
Call Patti Carey at (315) 798-4040, extension 257 to volunteer or donate.
Copper City Brewery hosts Tom Petty tribute band Saturday
Drama features architecture of Columbus, Ind.
- 4:00pm 10/19/17Hogwarts at Hamilton event Oct. 27 and 28
- 4:00pm 10/19/17Copper City Brewery hosts Tom Petty tribute band Saturday
- 4:00pm 10/19/17Drama features architecture of Columbus, Ind.
- 4:00pm 10/19/17Rising Stars presents ‘15 Miles on the Erie Canal’ Sunday
- 4:00pm 10/19/17Kenny G performs at The Stanley Nov. 5
- 4:00pm 10/19/17Chamber Music Society presents Trio con Brio Copenhagen
- 4:00pm 10/19/17CNY Zombie Prom aids Kallet
- 4:00pm 10/19/17Stanley hosts ‘A Gentleman’s Guide to Love & Murder’
- 4:00pm 10/19/17Jazzin’ It Up at the Other Side Friday
- 4:00pm 10/19/17F.I.L.M. series kicks-off with tribute to David Shepard