Three showings for Fright Night at Cinema Capitol
For the next event in its “Fright Night Series,” Cinema Capitol, 230 W. Dominick St., will present the movie “Elizabeth Harvest” on Friday, Aug. 17, Saturday, Aug. 18, and Wednesday, Aug. 22, at 9:30 p.m.
Newlywed Elizabeth (Abbey Lee) arrives with her brilliant scientist husband Henry (Ciaran Hinds) to his magnificent estate, where he wows her with lavish dinners and a dazzling tour of the property.
The house staff, Claire and Oliver (Carla Gugino and Matthew Beard) treat her deferentially, but she can’t shake the feeling something is off. Henry explains that everything in his world now belongs to her, all is for her to play in — all except for a locked-off room he forbids her from entering.
When he goes away for business Elizabeth decides to investigate and finds she may not be who she thinks she is at all.
“Elizabeth Harvest” runs 105 minutes and is rated R for bloody violence, graphic nudity, sexuality and some language. Admission is $7, $6 for students and military, and $5 for Capitol Friends.
Tickets are available at the door and in advance from the Capitol Theatre box office at 315-337-6453, and online at www.romecapitol.com.
MVCC to present Emmy Award winning actor ‘One Love: An Evening with John Leguizamo’ Sept. 29
‘Dirty Rotten Scoundrels’ starts RCT season
- 4:00pm 09/22/18Flashlight tours part of First Friday fun
- 4:00pm 09/20/18MVCC to present Emmy Award winning actor ‘One Love: An Evening with John Leguizamo’ Sept. 29
- 4:00pm 09/20/18‘Dirty Rotten Scoundrels’ starts RCT season
- 4:00pm 09/20/18‘Dogumentary’ follows quest of puppy litter
- 4:00pm 09/20/18Jankiewicz performs Sunday
- 4:00pm 09/20/18CNY Royalty and Rogues Festival comes to Stittville
- 4:00pm 09/20/18Capitol screens ‘Bad Reputation’ Wednesday
- 4:00pm 09/20/18Film ‘Bel Canto’ features voice of singer Renée Fleming
- 4:00pm 09/20/18Peter, Paul and George perform Saturday in Oneida
- 4:00pm 09/20/18Opera ‘The Falling and the Rising’ Sunday at View