Three showings for Fright Night at Cinema Capitol
For the next event in its “Fright Night Series,” Cinema Capitol, 230 W. Dominick St., will present the movie “Elizabeth Harvest” on Friday, Aug. 17, Saturday, Aug. 18, and Wednesday, Aug. 22, at 9:30 p.m.
Newlywed Elizabeth (Abbey Lee) arrives with her brilliant scientist husband Henry (Ciaran Hinds) to his magnificent estate, where he wows her with lavish dinners and a dazzling tour of the property.
The house staff, Claire and Oliver (Carla Gugino and Matthew Beard) treat her deferentially, but she can’t shake the feeling something is off. Henry explains that everything in his world now belongs to her, all is for her to play in — all except for a locked-off room he forbids her from entering.
When he goes away for business Elizabeth decides to investigate and finds she may not be who she thinks she is at all.
“Elizabeth Harvest” runs 105 minutes and is rated R for bloody violence, graphic nudity, sexuality and some language. Admission is $7, $6 for students and military, and $5 for Capitol Friends.
Tickets are available at the door and in advance from the Capitol Theatre box office at 315-337-6453, and online at www.romecapitol.com.
Documentary offers ‘food for thought’
Cinema presents Academy Award contender from Denmark
- 4:00pm 11/15/18Documentary offers ‘food for thought’
- 4:00pm 11/15/18Cinema presents Academy Award contender from Denmark
- 4:00pm 11/15/1815th Annual MV Latino Association Gala Saturday
- 4:00pm 11/15/18Irish music session Tuesday
- 4:00pm 11/15/18Clinton to kick off Shoppers’ Stroll and Holiday Parade Nov. 23-24
- 4:00pm 11/15/18Charity beer, wine tasting Nov. 30
- 4:00pm 11/15/18Visit Hamilton for the Holidays
- 4:00pm 11/14/18Upcoming events at MWPAI include quartet concert, Victorian Yuletide
- 4:00pm 11/13/18"Overloard" is the nightmare after Halloween that makes dreams come true
- 4:00pm 11/08/18Reggae and soul at Hamilton’s Palace