SPELLBINDING PERFORMANCE — Cirque D’Or, which comes to the Stanley on March 11, will feature acrobatics, contortionists, aerial artists, jugglers and more. The troupe travels with more than 30 performers from around the world. (Image provided)
Stanley to host Cirque D’Or
Cirque D’Or performs March 11 at 3 p.m. at the Stanley.
With an array acrobatics, contortionists, aerial artists, jugglers and entertainers, Cirque D’Or has entertained fans around the world for 10 years.
The troupe travels with more than 30 performers from around the world.
Each performance integrates circus styles, and shows employ continuous live music. Their electrifying and mesmerizing stunts are performed live on and above the stage. Performers change the props throughout the event.
Tickets start at $20 and can be purchased at the Stanley’s box office, by calling (315) 724-4000 or online at www.thestanley.org.
Easter Bunny helps Lainey’s Army March 24
Drama depicts actress in her later years
- 4:00pm 03/19/18Tickets available for 31st annual Epicurean Delight
- 4:00pm 03/15/18Easter Bunny helps Lainey’s Army March 24
- 4:00pm 03/15/18Drama depicts actress in her later years
- 4:00pm 03/15/18Dakota Fanning stars in ‘Please Stand By’
- 4:00pm 03/15/18Rattlin’ Bog performs Saturday
- 4:00pm 03/15/18Bluegrass jam Saturday
- 4:00pm 03/15/18Joseph Daley Tuba Trio performs Saturday
- 4:00pm 03/15/18Legion hosts St. Patrick’s Day event
- 4:00pm 03/15/18Pre-Easter fun day March 24
- 4:00pm 03/15/18Bunny Cares event Sunday