SPELLBINDING PERFORMANCE — Cirque D’Or, which comes to the Stanley on March 11, will feature acrobatics, contortionists, aerial artists, jugglers and more. The troupe travels with more than 30 performers from around the world. (Image provided)
Stanley to host Cirque D’Or
Cirque D’Or performs March 11 at 3 p.m. at the Stanley.
With an array acrobatics, contortionists, aerial artists, jugglers and entertainers, Cirque D’Or has entertained fans around the world for 10 years.
The troupe travels with more than 30 performers from around the world.
Each performance integrates circus styles, and shows employ continuous live music. Their electrifying and mesmerizing stunts are performed live on and above the stage. Performers change the props throughout the event.
Tickets start at $20 and can be purchased at the Stanley’s box office, by calling (315) 724-4000 or online at www.thestanley.org.
Swamp Drivers visit Kallet Civic Cente
Good Nature brewery marks anniversary
- 4:00pm 01/16/18Swamp Drivers visit Kallet Civic Cente
- 4:00pm 01/11/18Good Nature brewery marks anniversary
- 4:00pm 01/11/18The Illusionists perform Tuesday
- 4:00pm 01/11/18Capitol Cinema presents Golden Globe-Winning Churchill biopic
- 4:00pm 01/11/18Cincinnati Creek starts new year at coffee house Saturday
- 4:00pm 01/11/18‘Out After Midnite’ screens Spanish film
- 4:00pm 01/11/18Jazz concert Saturday in Clinton
- 4:00pm 01/11/18Winter Rising Stars classes start Saturday
- 4:00pm 01/11/18Documentary explores the life of Jane Goodall
- 4:00pm 01/11/18Irish music session Tuesday