SPELLBINDING PERFORMANCE — Cirque D’Or, which comes to the Stanley on March 11, will feature acrobatics, contortionists, aerial artists, jugglers and more. The troupe travels with more than 30 performers from around the world. (Image provided)
Stanley to host Cirque D’Or
Cirque D’Or performs March 11 at 3 p.m. at the Stanley.
With an array acrobatics, contortionists, aerial artists, jugglers and entertainers, Cirque D’Or has entertained fans around the world for 10 years.
The troupe travels with more than 30 performers from around the world.
Each performance integrates circus styles, and shows employ continuous live music. Their electrifying and mesmerizing stunts are performed live on and above the stage. Performers change the props throughout the event.
Tickets start at $20 and can be purchased at the Stanley’s box office, by calling (315) 724-4000 or online at www.thestanley.org.
Alliance Classical Players announce summer concerts
Film documents the work of Pope Francis
- 4:00pm 06/15/18RCT Talent Team presents a Night of One Acts Saturday
- 4:00pm 06/14/18Alliance Classical Players announce summer concerts
- 4:00pm 06/14/18Cinema Capitol celebrates Pride Month with ‘The Misandrists’
- 4:00pm 06/14/18Film documents the work of Pope Francis
- 4:00pm 06/14/18Country gospel concert Saturday
- 4:00pm 06/14/18Constable Hall hosts annual Arts & Craft Show, Car Cruise-In June 17
- 4:00pm 06/14/18Irish music session Tuesday
- 4:00pm 06/14/18April Verch Band performs Friday at View
- 4:00pm 06/14/18Cinema continues Studio Ghibli and Miyazaki series
- 4:00pm 06/14/18‘Perry Pareé’ on stage Friday, Saturday in Hamilton