Sherrill Farmers’ Market Tuesdays
SHERRILL — The City of Sherrill will host its farmers’ market each Tuesday from 3 p.m. until 7 p.m. The market will be held in Reilly-Mumford Park, 377 Sherrill Road.
The markets will be held each Tuesday at the same time through Oct. 3.
Featured vendors include Stone Brothers Farm and Greenhouse, Rick’s Roaming BBQ, Bottom of the Barrel, Goatchard Farms, Gypsy Girl Wood-Fired Pizza, Jake’s Bakes Dog Treats and Bishop Farms Home-Grown Meat.
Visit www.sherrillny.org for a list of special events at the market.
Fiddlers Association concert Sunday
Donations accepted Friday at ‘Big Combo’ showing
- 4:00pm 06/22/17Fiddlers Association concert Sunday
- 4:00pm 06/22/17Summer Showcase auditions June 26, 27 at Players of Utica
- 4:00pm 06/22/17Donations accepted Friday at ‘Big Combo’ showing
- 4:00pm 06/22/17‘Apparition Hill’ about life and what comes after
- 4:00pm 06/22/17Trail Blazers-Jammers baseball game benefit for Relay for Life
- 4:00pm 06/22/17Drama based on Doctorow story
- 4:00pm 06/22/17Both movies held over at Cinema Capitol
- 4:00pm 06/21/17Theaters of Rome program Friday at First Prebyterian
- 4:00pm 06/21/17Catherine Bennett’s art on display at Kallet
- 9:17am 06/19/17Irish music in Oriskany Tuesday