Sherrill Farmers’ Market Tuesdays
SHERRILL — The City of Sherrill will host its farmers’ market each Tuesday from 3 p.m. until 7 p.m. The market will be held in Reilly-Mumford Park, 377 Sherrill Road.
The markets will be held each Tuesday at the same time through Oct. 3.
Featured vendors include Stone Brothers Farm and Greenhouse, Rick’s Roaming BBQ, Bottom of the Barrel, Goatchard Farms, Gypsy Girl Wood-Fired Pizza, Jake’s Bakes Dog Treats and Bishop Farms Home-Grown Meat.
Visit www.sherrillny.org for a list of special events at the market.
Copper City Brewery hosts Tom Petty tribute band Saturday
Drama features architecture of Columbus, Ind.
- 4:00pm 10/19/17Hogwarts at Hamilton event Oct. 27 and 28
- 4:00pm 10/19/17Copper City Brewery hosts Tom Petty tribute band Saturday
- 4:00pm 10/19/17Drama features architecture of Columbus, Ind.
- 4:00pm 10/19/17Rising Stars presents ‘15 Miles on the Erie Canal’ Sunday
- 4:00pm 10/19/17Kenny G performs at The Stanley Nov. 5
- 4:00pm 10/19/17Chamber Music Society presents Trio con Brio Copenhagen
- 4:00pm 10/19/17CNY Zombie Prom aids Kallet
- 4:00pm 10/19/17Stanley hosts ‘A Gentleman’s Guide to Love & Murder’
- 4:00pm 10/19/17Jazzin’ It Up at the Other Side Friday
- 4:00pm 10/19/17F.I.L.M. series kicks-off with tribute to David Shepard