Sherrill Farmers’ Market Tuesdays
SHERRILL — The City of Sherrill will host its farmers’ market each Tuesday from 3 p.m. until 7 p.m. The market will be held in Reilly-Mumford Park, 377 Sherrill Road.
The markets will be held each Tuesday at the same time through Oct. 3.
Featured vendors include Stone Brothers Farm and Greenhouse, Rick’s Roaming BBQ, Bottom of the Barrel, Goatchard Farms, Gypsy Girl Wood-Fired Pizza, Jake’s Bakes Dog Treats and Bishop Farms Home-Grown Meat.
Visit www.sherrillny.org for a list of special events at the market.
Acclaimed teen pianist performs Sunday at Colgate
Andrew Collins Trio performs Saturday
- 4:00pm 02/15/18Acclaimed teen pianist performs Sunday at Colgate
- 4:00pm 02/15/18Andrew Collins Trio performs Saturday
- 4:00pm 02/15/18Cinema screens Daniel Day-Lewis’ likely final film
- 4:00pm 02/15/18Irish music session Tuesday
- 4:00pm 02/15/18Cartoon Madness returns to Capitol Theatre
- 4:00pm 02/15/18Camden coffee house hosts Elvis impersonator Saturday
- 4:00pm 02/15/18Chicken BBQ aids snowmobile club
- 4:00pm 02/15/18Cinema offers Oscar nominated short films
- 4:00pm 02/15/18Cinematic shadow puppet show Saturday at Hamilton College
- 4:00pm 02/15/18Bluegrass jam Saturday