Sherrill Farmers’ Market Tuesdays
SHERRILL — The City of Sherrill will host its farmers’ market each Tuesday from 3 p.m. until 7 p.m. The market will be held in Reilly-Mumford Park, 377 Sherrill Road.
The markets will be held each Tuesday at the same time through Oct. 3.
Featured vendors include Stone Brothers Farm and Greenhouse, Rick’s Roaming BBQ, Bottom of the Barrel, Goatchard Farms, Gypsy Girl Wood-Fired Pizza, Jake’s Bakes Dog Treats and Bishop Farms Home-Grown Meat.
Visit www.sherrillny.org for a list of special events at the market.
Magnarelli, Tsuruga in ArtHouse Saturday
Drama set in Britain in 1940
- 4:00pm 05/19/17Magnarelli, Tsuruga in ArtHouse Saturday
- 4:00pm 05/19/17Sherrill Farmers’ Market Tuesdays
- 4:00pm 05/18/17Pre-Boilermaker show ticket sales due
- 4:00pm 05/18/17Festival Saturday features 10 bands honoring Al Nathan
- 4:00pm 05/18/17Free B Sharp concert in Utica May 21
- 4:00pm 05/18/17Magnarelli/Tsuruga Quartet at CNY Jazz Sunday
- 4:00pm 05/18/17Shakespeare play director sought
- 4:00pm 05/18/17Glimmerglass picks Owens as artistic adviser
- 4:00pm 05/18/17Area happenings
- 4:00pm 05/17/17Open Mic session Thursday