Sherrill Farmers’ Market Tuesdays
SHERRILL — The City of Sherrill will host its farmers’ market each Tuesday from 3 p.m. until 7 p.m. The market will be held in Reilly-Mumford Park, 377 Sherrill Road.
The markets will be held each Tuesday at the same time through Oct. 3.
Featured vendors include Stone Brothers Farm and Greenhouse, Rick’s Roaming BBQ, Bottom of the Barrel, Goatchard Farms, Gypsy Girl Wood-Fired Pizza, Jake’s Bakes Dog Treats and Bishop Farms Home-Grown Meat.
Visit www.sherrillny.org for a list of special events at the market.
1933’s ‘King Kong’ at Capitol Theatre Saturday
Film explores the life of Itzhak Perlman
- 4:00pm 04/26/181933’s ‘King Kong’ at Capitol Theatre Saturday
- 4:00pm 04/26/18Film explores the life of Itzhak Perlman
- 4:00pm 04/26/18Cinema continues Fri(ght)Day Night series
- 4:00pm 04/26/18Joaquin Phoenix stars in thriller
- 4:00pm 04/26/18Remsen Performing and Visual Arts Center starts season with 3 day event
- 4:00pm 04/26/18Spring concerts at Hamilton College Friday, Saturday
- 4:00pm 04/25/18Genesis Group to host Taste of the Mohawk Valley on May 3
- 4:00pm 04/25/18B Sharp Music Club performs Sunday
- 4:00pm 04/20/18Oriskany Central School Ski & Snowboard Club to hold Book Fair
- 4:00pm 04/19/18Spektral Quartet to perform at Hamilton College April 21