Riggies, Greens and Rock Sunday
The Stanley Theatre’s fourth annual Riggies, Greens and Rock event will take place noon to 3 p.m. on Sunday, Jan. 21. Celebrate one of Central New York’s best culinary experiences: riggies and Utica greens accompanied by acoustic rock.
This year for the first time the event will take place on The Stanley stage.
Local musicians, including Jerry Dee and The Dovetones, Max Scialdone, John Keller and Dan Phillips, and The Other Guys, Rocky Graziano and Mike Peek, will provide the entertainment during acoustic sets. For the entertainment schedule check out www.TheStanley.org.
The event will feature food from Ancora!, Aqua Vino, Bella Regina, Daniele’s at Valley View, Old School, DiCastro’s, Tiny’s Grill and more.
This event is a fundraiser for The Stanley. Tickets are $10 in advance and $15 at the door. Children age 8 and under get in free. Additional service charges may apply.
To purchase tickets come down to the box office Monday through Friday 10 a.m.-4 p.m., call 315-724-4000 or go to Ticketmaster.com.
Cinema continues anime series with ‘Kiki’s Delivery Service’
Cinema screens documentary exploring the life of Ruth Bader Ginsburg
- 4:00pm 05/17/18Cinema continues anime series with ‘Kiki’s Delivery Service’
- 4:00pm 05/17/18Cinema screens documentary exploring the life of Ruth Bader Ginsburg
- 4:00pm 05/17/18Mayfaire on the Green returns to Holland Patent for 8th year
- 4:00pm 05/17/18KAC Spring Dance event Saturday in Clinton
- 4:00pm 05/17/18Limited screenings of sci-fi horror movie
- 4:00pm 05/17/18Bluegrass Music Festival May 19
- 4:00pm 05/17/18Woodwind trio performs Sunday
- 4:00pm 05/17/18Capitol offers auditions for SummerStage Sunday
- 4:00pm 05/17/18Final performance in RACC concert series May 25
- 4:00pm 05/12/18Moss Back Mule Band closes Trinity’s spring series May 19