Riggies, Greens and Rock Sunday
The Stanley Theatre’s fourth annual Riggies, Greens and Rock event will take place noon to 3 p.m. on Sunday, Jan. 21. Celebrate one of Central New York’s best culinary experiences: riggies and Utica greens accompanied by acoustic rock.
This year for the first time the event will take place on The Stanley stage.
Local musicians, including Jerry Dee and The Dovetones, Max Scialdone, John Keller and Dan Phillips, and The Other Guys, Rocky Graziano and Mike Peek, will provide the entertainment during acoustic sets. For the entertainment schedule check out www.TheStanley.org.
The event will feature food from Ancora!, Aqua Vino, Bella Regina, Daniele’s at Valley View, Old School, DiCastro’s, Tiny’s Grill and more.
This event is a fundraiser for The Stanley. Tickets are $10 in advance and $15 at the door. Children age 8 and under get in free. Additional service charges may apply.
To purchase tickets come down to the box office Monday through Friday 10 a.m.-4 p.m., call 315-724-4000 or go to Ticketmaster.com.
Rock the Cap benefit Saturday
Documentary tells the story of triplets separated at birth
- 4:00pm 08/18/18Kenwood Library hosts Gold Rush Day
- 4:00pm 08/17/18Rock the Cap benefit Saturday
- 4:00pm 08/17/18Free cabaret at Stanley to feature high school students
- 4:00pm 08/16/18Documentary tells the story of triplets separated at birth
- 4:00pm 08/16/18Final performance of the summer for Boonville Concert Band
- 4:00pm 08/16/18View hosts Sweetback Sisters
- 4:00pm 08/16/18Three showings for Fright Night at Cinema Capitol
- 4:00pm 08/16/18Dan Vellone performs Friday
- 4:00pm 08/16/18Nina’s Brew performs tonight
- 4:00pm 08/16/18Irish music session Tuesday