Riggies, Greens and Rock Sunday
The Stanley Theatre’s fourth annual Riggies, Greens and Rock event will take place noon to 3 p.m. on Sunday, Jan. 21. Celebrate one of Central New York’s best culinary experiences: riggies and Utica greens accompanied by acoustic rock.
This year for the first time the event will take place on The Stanley stage.
Local musicians, including Jerry Dee and The Dovetones, Max Scialdone, John Keller and Dan Phillips, and The Other Guys, Rocky Graziano and Mike Peek, will provide the entertainment during acoustic sets. For the entertainment schedule check out www.TheStanley.org.
The event will feature food from Ancora!, Aqua Vino, Bella Regina, Daniele’s at Valley View, Old School, DiCastro’s, Tiny’s Grill and more.
This event is a fundraiser for The Stanley. Tickets are $10 in advance and $15 at the door. Children age 8 and under get in free. Additional service charges may apply.
To purchase tickets come down to the box office Monday through Friday 10 a.m.-4 p.m., call 315-724-4000 or go to Ticketmaster.com.
Art center hosts ‘Mélange’ exhibit reception Saturday
Acclaimed teen pianist performs Sunday at Colgate
- 4:00pm 02/21/18Art center hosts ‘Mélange’ exhibit reception Saturday
- 4:00pm 02/15/18Acclaimed teen pianist performs Sunday at Colgate
- 4:00pm 02/15/18Andrew Collins Trio performs Saturday
- 4:00pm 02/15/18Cinema screens Daniel Day-Lewis’ likely final film
- 4:00pm 02/15/18Irish music session Tuesday
- 4:00pm 02/15/18Cartoon Madness returns to Capitol Theatre
- 4:00pm 02/15/18Camden coffee house hosts Elvis impersonator Saturday
- 4:00pm 02/15/18Chicken BBQ aids snowmobile club
- 4:00pm 02/15/18Cinema offers Oscar nominated short films
- 4:00pm 02/15/18Cinematic shadow puppet show Saturday at Hamilton College