Riggies, Greens and Rock Sunday
The Stanley Theatre’s fourth annual Riggies, Greens and Rock event will take place noon to 3 p.m. on Sunday, Jan. 21. Celebrate one of Central New York’s best culinary experiences: riggies and Utica greens accompanied by acoustic rock.
This year for the first time the event will take place on The Stanley stage.
Local musicians, including Jerry Dee and The Dovetones, Max Scialdone, John Keller and Dan Phillips, and The Other Guys, Rocky Graziano and Mike Peek, will provide the entertainment during acoustic sets. For the entertainment schedule check out www.TheStanley.org.
The event will feature food from Ancora!, Aqua Vino, Bella Regina, Daniele’s at Valley View, Old School, DiCastro’s, Tiny’s Grill and more.
This event is a fundraiser for The Stanley. Tickets are $10 in advance and $15 at the door. Children age 8 and under get in free. Additional service charges may apply.
To purchase tickets come down to the box office Monday through Friday 10 a.m.-4 p.m., call 315-724-4000 or go to Ticketmaster.com.
Reggae and soul at Hamilton’s Palace
Piccininni, Delaney perform Saturday
- 4:00pm 11/13/18"Overloard" is the nightmare after Halloween that makes dreams come true
- 4:00pm 11/08/18Reggae and soul at Hamilton’s Palace
- 4:00pm 11/08/18Piccininni, Delaney perform Saturday
- 4:00pm 11/08/18Kiwanis craft fair this weekend
- 4:00pm 11/08/18Film depicts later years of writer Oscar Wilde
- 4:00pm 11/08/18Veterans Day dinner Sunday
- 4:00pm 11/08/18Phoenix and Reilly star in Western
- 4:00pm 11/08/18Air Force Heritage of America band plays Monday
- 4:00pm 11/08/18Baskets Galore event aids Holy Cross Academy
- 4:00pm 11/08/18Utica College presents musical ‘Cabaret’ starting tonight