Requiem Tuesday at Hamilton College
CLINTON — The Hamilton College and Community Masterworks Chorale with the Hamilton College Choir and Symphoria will perform Verdi’s Requiem on Tuesday, April 25 at 7:30 p.m. in Wellin Hall, Schambach Center for Music and the Performing Arts on the campus of Hamilton College.
Tickets are $10 for adults and $8 for senior citizens and students. It is free for Hamilton College students.
For more information call the box office at 315-859-4331 or visit www.hamilton.edu/performingarts.
Giuseppe Verdi’s dramatic and passionate Requiem has been a favorite of the concert stage since its premiere performance in Milan in 1874. On this occasion, the 167 voices of the combined Hamilton College and Community Masterorks Chorale and Hamilton College Choir are joined by Symphoria, with the performance under the direction of G. Roberts Kolb.
Soloists are Kathleen Puccio, Sharon Llewellyn-West, Jon Fredric West, and Matthew Curran.
Cinema screens Oscar nominated foreign language film
Zombie inspired ‘Romeo and Juliet’ starts March 2 at Colgate
- 4:00pm 02/24/18MVCC reschedules VanderWaal concert
- 4:00pm 02/24/18Second annual Kristin’s Fund Gala scheduled for March 10
- 4:00pm 02/22/18Cinema screens Oscar nominated foreign language film
- 4:00pm 02/22/18Zombie inspired ‘Romeo and Juliet’ starts March 2 at Colgate
- 4:00pm 02/22/18Australian pop group on stage March 1
- 4:00pm 02/22/18Meryl Streep, Tom Hanks star in ‘Best Picture’ contender ‘The Post’
- 4:00pm 02/22/18Classical trio performs Friday
- 4:00pm 02/22/18Out After Midnite pick depicts consequences of digital age
- 4:00pm 02/21/18Art center hosts ‘Mélange’ exhibit reception Saturday
- 4:00pm 02/15/18Acclaimed teen pianist performs Sunday at Colgate