Scene from “A Town Called Panic: Double Fun”
‘Out After Midnite’ presents stop motion films
Cinema Capitol, 230 W. Dominick St., will present the stop motion animated movie “A Town Called Panic: Double Fun” for its 25th installment of its “Out After Midnite” film series on Saturday, Dec. 9, at 10:30 p.m.
A follow-up to the acclaimed 2009 feature film “A Town Called Panic”, “A Town Called Panic: Double Fun” is comprised of two shorter movies. Placticine toys Cowboy and Indian are always up to some harebrained scheme, with Horse left to clean up the mess.
In “Christmas Panic”, their out-of-control antics lead Horse to call Santa and cancel their presents. But the boys figure they can still save Christmas… if they break into their neighbor’s house to steal his yule log! In “Back to School Panic”, a class assignment yields a special prize, but only Pig knows the answer. Cowboy and Indian use a special shrinking potion to sneak into Pig’s brain, where they discover a sodium-packed world of pig police riding in bacon cars and sausage cycles.
“A Town Called Panic: Double Fun” is in English, and is not rated. It will be preceded by two short films t.b.a. The entire program is expected to run approx. 80 minutes.
Admission is $8 and, like all “Out After Midnite” film series events, the ticket price includes pizza (donated by Boyz from Italy), a small popcorn, and a small fountain beverage. Tickets are available at the door and in advance from the Capitol Theatre box office (315-337-6453) and online at www.romecapitol.com. Doors open for this event at 10 p.m.
Easter Bunny helps Lainey’s Army March 24
Drama depicts actress in her later years
- 4:00pm 03/15/18Easter Bunny helps Lainey’s Army March 24
- 4:00pm 03/15/18Drama depicts actress in her later years
- 4:00pm 03/15/18Dakota Fanning stars in ‘Please Stand By’
- 4:00pm 03/15/18Rattlin’ Bog performs Saturday
- 4:00pm 03/15/18Bluegrass jam Saturday
- 4:00pm 03/15/18Joseph Daley Tuba Trio performs Saturday
- 4:00pm 03/15/18Legion hosts St. Patrick’s Day event
- 4:00pm 03/15/18Pre-Easter fun day March 24
- 4:00pm 03/15/18Bunny Cares event Sunday
- 4:00pm 03/15/18Irish music session Tuesday