MVCC Rome Campus to host Rusted Root star
Mohawk Valley Community College’s Rome campus will host Michael Glabicki of the band Rusted Root and guitarist Dirk Miller in concert on Thursday, Sept 13 at 7 p.m. in Festine Auditorium in the Plumley Complex.
General admission for the show is $20, admission for MVCC students/faculty is $10, the
college has announced.
Glabicki formed Rusted Root after leaving college, eventually going multi-platinum with the group. The band got its start as a house band playing a weekly show in a bar on Pittsburgh’s South Side.
The band achieved stardom 1994 with its album “When I Woke,” which featured the hit song “Send Me on My Way,” which reached the Billboard hit singles charts.
Rusted Root is currently on hiatus, and Glabicki describes his current sound as being evocative of his old band, though including more percussion and female vocals.
For tickets, visit mvcc.edu/tickets. For more information, contact email@example.com.
MVCC to present Emmy Award winning actor ‘One Love: An Evening with John Leguizamo’ Sept. 29
‘Dirty Rotten Scoundrels’ starts RCT season
- 4:00pm 09/22/18Flashlight tours part of First Friday fun
- 4:00pm 09/20/18MVCC to present Emmy Award winning actor ‘One Love: An Evening with John Leguizamo’ Sept. 29
- 4:00pm 09/20/18‘Dirty Rotten Scoundrels’ starts RCT season
- 4:00pm 09/20/18‘Dogumentary’ follows quest of puppy litter
- 4:00pm 09/20/18Jankiewicz performs Sunday
- 4:00pm 09/20/18CNY Royalty and Rogues Festival comes to Stittville
- 4:00pm 09/20/18Capitol screens ‘Bad Reputation’ Wednesday
- 4:00pm 09/20/18Film ‘Bel Canto’ features voice of singer Renée Fleming
- 4:00pm 09/20/18Peter, Paul and George perform Saturday in Oneida
- 4:00pm 09/20/18Opera ‘The Falling and the Rising’ Sunday at View