‘Magdalen’ on Hamilton stage Sept. 15
HAMILTON — The Palace Theatre, 19 Utica St., will present a production of the one-woman play “Magdalen” on Saturday, Sept. 15 at 7 p.m. Tickets are $20.
The show is a part of the theatre’s NBT Bank Main Stage series, and is a fictional exploration of the real-life story of women and children forced into slave labor in midcentury Ireland. “Magdalen” made its original debut in New York City in the summer of 2012 to sold-out houses and high praise from theatre critics.
For more information on Arts at the Palace, or to purchase tickets, visit artsatthepalace.org or call 315-824-1420.
Documentary offers ‘food for thought’
Cinema presents Academy Award contender from Denmark
- 4:00pm 11/15/18Documentary offers ‘food for thought’
- 4:00pm 11/15/18Cinema presents Academy Award contender from Denmark
- 4:00pm 11/15/1815th Annual MV Latino Association Gala Saturday
- 4:00pm 11/15/18Irish music session Tuesday
- 4:00pm 11/15/18Clinton to kick off Shoppers’ Stroll and Holiday Parade Nov. 23-24
- 4:00pm 11/15/18Charity beer, wine tasting Nov. 30
- 4:00pm 11/15/18Visit Hamilton for the Holidays
- 4:00pm 11/14/18Upcoming events at MWPAI include quartet concert, Victorian Yuletide
- 4:00pm 11/13/18"Overloard" is the nightmare after Halloween that makes dreams come true
- 4:00pm 11/08/18Reggae and soul at Hamilton’s Palace