Latino American Festival scheduled for Aug. 26
UTICA — The Mohawk Valley Latino Association will present the 13th annual Latino American Festival on Sunday, Aug. 26 from noon to 6 p.m. at Hanna Park.
This year’s event will feature international singing sensation and Grammy Award winner, Alex Torres and his orchestra. Torres will be performing Latin Jazz, Salsa and Merengue.
The free event will also feature games, dance contests, water balloon fights, dominoes tournaments, face-painting, and other events for the entire family.
Food and merchandise vendors will also be available, as well as non-profit and healthcare agencies.
This annual gathering draws 300-800 people, including visitors from other communities, to celebrate Latin culture in the Mohawk Valley.
Documentary tells the story of triplets separated at birth
View hosts Sweetback Sisters
- 4:00pm 08/16/18Documentary tells the story of triplets separated at birth
- 4:00pm 08/16/18Final performance of the summer for Boonville Concert Band
- 4:00pm 08/16/18View hosts Sweetback Sisters
- 4:00pm 08/16/18Three showings for Fright Night at Cinema Capitol
- 4:00pm 08/16/18Dan Vellone performs Friday
- 4:00pm 08/16/18Nina’s Brew performs tonight
- 4:00pm 08/16/18Irish music session Tuesday
- 4:00pm 08/16/18Sesame Street visits NYS fair
- 4:00pm 08/16/18Registration open for Rising Stars at Capitol Theatre
- 4:00pm 08/16/18Cinema shows horror film set in 1984 suburbia