Irish music session Tuesday
ORISKANY — Craobh Dugan, the local branch of Comhaltas Ceoltoiri Eireann, will hold a traditional Irish music session at 7:30 p.m. on Tuesday, Oct. 16, at Stockdale’s, 103 River St. The session is held on the third Tuesday of the month.
The Session is free and open to all musicians who play traditional Irish music on instruments such as fiddle, pennywhistle, accordion, mandolin and tenor banjo. Spectators are encouraged to come to listen and enjoy an evening of traditional music. The group will also have their recent release, “The Irish and Erie,” available for sale.
On the net: www.uticairish.org.
Folk a guitar coffeehouse concert Friday in Clinton
Gryphon Trio performs Sunday
- 4:00pm 10/20/18Cinema Capitol to host ‘out of this world’ double feature
- 4:00pm 10/18/18Ghost and Toast to premier Saturday at Capitol Theater
- 4:00pm 10/18/18‘Love Loss and What I Wore’ to be performed in Utica
- 4:00pm 10/18/18Folk a guitar coffeehouse concert Friday in Clinton
- 4:00pm 10/18/18Gryphon Trio performs Sunday
- 4:00pm 10/18/18View hosts pancake breakfast, open house
- 4:00pm 10/18/18Cincinnati Creek performs Saturday
- 4:00pm 10/18/18‘Adventures of Tom Sawyer’ opens Oct. 26 at Players of Utica
- 4:00pm 10/18/18Free Big Band concert Sunday
- 4:00pm 10/18/18German Sauerbraten dinner Sunday