Irish music session July 17
ORISKANY — Craobh Dugan, the local branch of Comhaltas Ceoltoiri Eireann, will hold a traditional Irish music session at 7:30 p.m. on Tuesday, July 17, in Stockdale’s, 103 River St.
The event is held on the third Tuesday of each month. The session is free and open to all musicians who play acoustic traditional instrument such as fiddle, guitar, pennywhistle, accordion, mandolin and tenor banjo. The group will also have its CD, “The Irish and Erie,” available for sale. Irish sessions have a long tradition in the history of Irish music. They are usually held in public houses (pubs) and have a format that encourages both listening and playing.
On the net: www.uticairish.org
Reggae and soul at Hamilton’s Palace
Piccininni, Delaney perform Saturday
- 4:00pm 11/08/18Reggae and soul at Hamilton’s Palace
- 4:00pm 11/08/18Piccininni, Delaney perform Saturday
- 4:00pm 11/08/18Kiwanis craft fair this weekend
- 4:00pm 11/08/18Film depicts later years of writer Oscar Wilde
- 4:00pm 11/08/18Veterans Day dinner Sunday
- 4:00pm 11/08/18Phoenix and Reilly star in Western
- 4:00pm 11/08/18Air Force Heritage of America band plays Monday
- 4:00pm 11/08/18Baskets Galore event aids Holy Cross Academy
- 4:00pm 11/08/18Utica College presents musical ‘Cabaret’ starting tonight
- 4:00pm 11/01/18Hamilton College presents San Jose Taiko Friday