Irish music session July 17
ORISKANY — Craobh Dugan, the local branch of Comhaltas Ceoltoiri Eireann, will hold a traditional Irish music session at 7:30 p.m. on Tuesday, July 17, in Stockdale’s, 103 River St.
The event is held on the third Tuesday of each month. The session is free and open to all musicians who play acoustic traditional instrument such as fiddle, guitar, pennywhistle, accordion, mandolin and tenor banjo. The group will also have its CD, “The Irish and Erie,” available for sale. Irish sessions have a long tradition in the history of Irish music. They are usually held in public houses (pubs) and have a format that encourages both listening and playing.
On the net: www.uticairish.org
MVCC hosts 15th annual Uticon Sept. 23
Family Favorites Series features Disney classic
- 4:00pm 09/15/18MVCC hosts 15th annual Uticon Sept. 23
- 4:00pm 09/14/18MWPAI to host regional premiere screening of ‘We the Animals’
- 4:00pm 09/13/18Family Favorites Series features Disney classic
- 4:00pm 09/13/18Drama based upon the novel ‘The Bookshop’
- 4:00pm 09/13/18Hamilton College hosts Molsky’s Mountain Drifters Sept. 21
- 4:00pm 09/13/18Open Mic Night at Players of Utica
- 4:00pm 09/13/18Historical society collaborates on ‘Shattered Angel’ performance
- 4:00pm 09/13/18Tickets on sale for Chris Botti concert at Stanley
- 4:00pm 09/13/18Lava at Turning Stone hosts Ja Rule, Ginuwine, Bone Thugs-n-Harmony
- 4:00pm 09/13/18City Fiddle Band performance Sunday