High schoolers perform on Stanley stage Feb. 18
The Stanley Theatre in Utica will once again come alive with the music, singing, dancing and acting of select central New York area high school drama and music departments at 2 p.m. Sunday, Feb. 18 as it hosts “The Local High School Musical Preview 2017”.
The local showcase of area schools so far includes: Proctor High School, New Hartford Senior High, New York Mills High School, Oriskany High School, Central Valley Academy, Academy of Performing & Creative Arts in Clinton, with more anticipated.
For many of these students, it will be a dream come true to perform on the world-class, historic and professional stage of The Stanley, 259 Genesee St.
Admission to this event is $10, $5 for students.
For more information, stop by the box office Monday through Friday from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m., call 315-724-4000, or go to www.TheStanley.org.
Theaters of Rome program Friday at First Prebyterian
Oneida Area Civic Chorale celebrates 50 years
- 4:00pm 06/21/17Theaters of Rome program Friday at First Prebyterian
- 4:00pm 06/21/17Catherine Bennett’s art on display at Kallet
- 9:17am 06/19/17Irish music in Oriskany Tuesday
- 8:36am 06/16/17Oneida Area Civic Chorale celebrates 50 years
- 4:00pm 06/15/17Biographical drama ‘Churchill’ showing
- 4:00pm 06/15/17Diane Lane, Alec Baldwin star in romantic comedy
- 4:00pm 06/15/17‘Eraserhead’ due Saturday in Out After Midnight
- 4:00pm 06/15/17Irish music featured Sunday at Fiddlers’ Hall
- 4:00pm 06/15/17Film about ‘Eraserhead’s’ creator
- 4:00pm 06/15/17Parade, celebration participants welcome