High schoolers perform on Stanley stage Feb. 18
The Stanley Theatre in Utica will once again come alive with the music, singing, dancing and acting of select central New York area high school drama and music departments at 2 p.m. Sunday, Feb. 18 as it hosts “The Local High School Musical Preview 2017”.
The local showcase of area schools so far includes: Proctor High School, New Hartford Senior High, New York Mills High School, Oriskany High School, Central Valley Academy, Academy of Performing & Creative Arts in Clinton, with more anticipated.
For many of these students, it will be a dream come true to perform on the world-class, historic and professional stage of The Stanley, 259 Genesee St.
Admission to this event is $10, $5 for students.
For more information, stop by the box office Monday through Friday from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m., call 315-724-4000, or go to www.TheStanley.org.
Cinema Capitol screens tale of heroic dog
Henry V in Hamilton Saturday
- 4:00pm 07/21/17Food Truck Festival at Stanley Aug. 5
- 4:00pm 07/20/17Cinema Capitol screens tale of heroic dog
- 4:00pm 07/20/17Henry V in Hamilton Saturday
- 4:00pm 07/20/17Unity Hall presents Jack & The Jukebox Saturday
- 4:00pm 07/20/17The Cadleys perform free concert Saturday
- 4:00pm 07/20/17John Kirk and Trish Miller play fiddlers’ hall Sunday
- 4:00pm 07/20/17Musicians perform at Old Forge arts fest
- 4:00pm 07/20/17Evening of traditional stories, songs in Old Forge Tuesday
- 4:00pm 07/20/17Area happenings
- 4:00pm 07/20/17Center marks ADA July 26