High schoolers perform on Stanley stage Feb. 18
The Stanley Theatre in Utica will once again come alive with the music, singing, dancing and acting of select central New York area high school drama and music departments at 2 p.m. Sunday, Feb. 18 as it hosts “The Local High School Musical Preview 2017”.
The local showcase of area schools so far includes: Proctor High School, New Hartford Senior High, New York Mills High School, Oriskany High School, Central Valley Academy, Academy of Performing & Creative Arts in Clinton, with more anticipated.
For many of these students, it will be a dream come true to perform on the world-class, historic and professional stage of The Stanley, 259 Genesee St.
Admission to this event is $10, $5 for students.
For more information, stop by the box office Monday through Friday from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m., call 315-724-4000, or go to www.TheStanley.org.
40th anniversary concert Sunday
Polish Horror Musical on screen in Out After Midnight
- 4:00pm 04/26/1740th anniversary concert Sunday
- 4:00pm 04/22/17Lasagna dinner aids roofing fund
- 4:00pm 04/21/17Polish Horror Musical on screen in Out After Midnight
- 4:00pm 04/20/17‘Trainspotting’ cast returns in sequel
- 4:00pm 04/20/17Odeon ‘Concert for a Cause’ benefits environmental group
- 4:00pm 04/20/17Grammy winner plays in Jazz Series Saturday
- 4:00pm 04/20/17Area happenings
- 4:00pm 04/20/17Lottery starts for $25 tickets to ‘Rent’ on tour in Utica
- 4:00pm 04/20/17Turning Stone lists concerts
- 4:00pm 04/20/17Ballroom dance Saturday