High schoolers perform on Stanley stage Feb. 18
The Stanley Theatre in Utica will once again come alive with the music, singing, dancing and acting of select central New York area high school drama and music departments at 2 p.m. Sunday, Feb. 18 as it hosts “The Local High School Musical Preview 2017”.
The local showcase of area schools so far includes: Proctor High School, New Hartford Senior High, New York Mills High School, Oriskany High School, Central Valley Academy, Academy of Performing & Creative Arts in Clinton, with more anticipated.
For many of these students, it will be a dream come true to perform on the world-class, historic and professional stage of The Stanley, 259 Genesee St.
Admission to this event is $10, $5 for students.
For more information, stop by the box office Monday through Friday from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m., call 315-724-4000, or go to www.TheStanley.org.
Film ‘Marjorie Prime’ based on pulitzer-nominated play
Capitol screens critically-acclaimed drama
- 4:00pm 09/14/17Film ‘Marjorie Prime’ based on pulitzer-nominated play
- 4:00pm 09/14/17Capitol screens critically-acclaimed drama
- 4:00pm 09/14/17Toby Foyeh and Orchestra Africa perform Friday at MVCC
- 4:00pm 09/14/17Phantom sequel on Stanley stage Sept. 22-24
- 4:00pm 09/14/17Area happenings
- 4:00pm 09/14/17Hamilton brewery hosts Wrecktoberfest Sept. 23-24
- 4:00pm 09/14/17Classified marks 25 years with concert Sept. 22
- 4:00pm 09/14/17Japanese musicians perform Sunday in Hamilton
- 4:00pm 09/14/17Irish music session Tuesday
- 4:00pm 09/14/173rd Annual ViewFest Sept. 22-24