High schoolers perform on Stanley stage Feb. 18
The Stanley Theatre in Utica will once again come alive with the music, singing, dancing and acting of select central New York area high school drama and music departments at 2 p.m. Sunday, Feb. 18 as it hosts “The Local High School Musical Preview 2017”.
The local showcase of area schools so far includes: Proctor High School, New Hartford Senior High, New York Mills High School, Oriskany High School, Central Valley Academy, Academy of Performing & Creative Arts in Clinton, with more anticipated.
For many of these students, it will be a dream come true to perform on the world-class, historic and professional stage of The Stanley, 259 Genesee St.
Admission to this event is $10, $5 for students.
For more information, stop by the box office Monday through Friday from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m., call 315-724-4000, or go to www.TheStanley.org.
Cinema presents comedy-horror ‘Tragedy Girls’
Film depicts youth of famous serial killer
- 4:00pm 11/17/17Area happenings
- 4:00pm 11/16/17Cinema presents comedy-horror ‘Tragedy Girls’
- 4:00pm 11/16/17Film depicts youth of famous serial killer
- 4:00pm 11/16/17Capitol offers ‘The Thing’ double feature Saturday
- 4:00pm 11/16/17Harry Dean Stanton in one of his final roles
- 4:00pm 11/16/17Concert Sunday aids artist residency scholarship fund
- 4:00pm 11/16/17Holiday mystery gifts at View
- 4:00pm 11/16/17American Chamber Players perform at MWPAI Sunday
- 4:00pm 11/16/17View offers holiday activities Nov. 24-25
- 4:00pm 11/16/17-