High schoolers perform on Stanley stage Feb. 18
The Stanley Theatre in Utica will once again come alive with the music, singing, dancing and acting of select central New York area high school drama and music departments at 2 p.m. Sunday, Feb. 18 as it hosts “The Local High School Musical Preview 2017”.
The local showcase of area schools so far includes: Proctor High School, New Hartford Senior High, New York Mills High School, Oriskany High School, Central Valley Academy, Academy of Performing & Creative Arts in Clinton, with more anticipated.
For many of these students, it will be a dream come true to perform on the world-class, historic and professional stage of The Stanley, 259 Genesee St.
Admission to this event is $10, $5 for students.
For more information, stop by the box office Monday through Friday from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m., call 315-724-4000, or go to www.TheStanley.org.
Animated Oscar nominee opens Friday Choice of subtitled or English showings
Movie depicts controversial marriage of African king
- 4:00pm 03/23/17Turning Stone launches online gaming application
- 4:00pm 03/23/17Animated Oscar nominee opens Friday Choice of subtitled or English showings
- 4:00pm 03/23/17Movie depicts controversial marriage of African king
- 4:00pm 03/23/17First Iranian Vampire Western Saturday
- 4:00pm 03/23/17Trombonist, singer open ArtHouse series Saturday
- 4:00pm 03/23/17Documentary focuses on juvenile justice system
- 4:00pm 03/23/17Area happenings
- 4:00pm 03/23/17Free snowshoe hike on rail trail
- 4:00pm 03/23/17Mystery dinner theater aids Chubbuck Foundation
- 4:00pm 03/23/17Italian Tour concert comes home