High schoolers perform on Stanley stage Feb. 18
The Stanley Theatre in Utica will once again come alive with the music, singing, dancing and acting of select central New York area high school drama and music departments at 2 p.m. Sunday, Feb. 18 as it hosts “The Local High School Musical Preview 2017”.
The local showcase of area schools so far includes: Proctor High School, New Hartford Senior High, New York Mills High School, Oriskany High School, Central Valley Academy, Academy of Performing & Creative Arts in Clinton, with more anticipated.
For many of these students, it will be a dream come true to perform on the world-class, historic and professional stage of The Stanley, 259 Genesee St.
Admission to this event is $10, $5 for students.
For more information, stop by the box office Monday through Friday from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m., call 315-724-4000, or go to www.TheStanley.org.
Oscar-nominated shorts have limited shows
Documentary explores lives of civil rights activists
- 4:00pm 02/23/17Oscar-nominated shorts have limited shows
- 4:00pm 02/23/17Documentary explores lives of civil rights activists
- 4:00pm 02/23/17Minetti String Quartet featured Sunday in Chamber Music concert
- 4:00pm 02/23/17Pianist performs free concert March 1
- 4:00pm 02/23/17Orleans tickets on sale Friday
- 4:00pm 02/23/17Area happenings
- 4:00pm 02/23/17Memories and reflections for violin and piano Saturday
- 4:00pm 02/23/17Three masterpieces in Colgate performance
- 4:00pm 02/22/1740 Years of Harmony concert rehearsals start Sunday
- 4:00pm 02/17/17Stanley Theatre to host fine dining event April 2