Molsky’s Mountain Drifters — The bluegrass band will perform Friday, Sept. 21 at 7:30 p.m. at Hamilton College. (Photo submitted)
Hamilton College hosts Molsky’s Mountain Drifters Sept. 21
CLINTON — Hamilton College Performing Arts will present an evening of traditional music with Molsky’s Mountain Drifters on Friday, Sept. 21 at 7:30 p.m. in Wellin Hall, Schambach Center.
Tickets for the event are $20 for adults, $15 for senior citizens, and $5 for students. All seating is general admission. Tickets are available by calling the box office at 315-859-4331 or visiting www.hamilton.edu/performingarts.
Grammy-nominated fiddler Molsky will return to Hamilton with a brand-new trio featuring Allison de Groot, banjo, and Stash Wyslouch, guitar, for an evening of traditional music described by the musicians as “tradition steeped in possibility.”
Mother Jones calls Molsky, “one of America’s premier fiddling talents,” while de Groot combines wide-ranging virtuosity and passion for old-time music, and Boston-based Wyslouch is one of bluegrass’ great young genre-bending pioneers.
MVCC hosts 15th annual Uticon Sept. 23
Family Favorites Series features Disney classic
- 4:00pm 09/15/18MVCC hosts 15th annual Uticon Sept. 23
- 4:00pm 09/14/18MWPAI to host regional premiere screening of ‘We the Animals’
- 4:00pm 09/13/18Family Favorites Series features Disney classic
- 4:00pm 09/13/18Drama based upon the novel ‘The Bookshop’
- 4:00pm 09/13/18Hamilton College hosts Molsky’s Mountain Drifters Sept. 21
- 4:00pm 09/13/18Open Mic Night at Players of Utica
- 4:00pm 09/13/18Historical society collaborates on ‘Shattered Angel’ performance
- 4:00pm 09/13/18Tickets on sale for Chris Botti concert at Stanley
- 4:00pm 09/13/18Lava at Turning Stone hosts Ja Rule, Ginuwine, Bone Thugs-n-Harmony
- 4:00pm 09/13/18City Fiddle Band performance Sunday