Ghost hunting event benefits Landmarks Society
The Landmarks Society of Greater Utica, 3 Rutger Park, Rutger St., is holding two fundraising events 8:30-11:30 p.m. on Saturday. Join other paranormal enthusiasts who are eager to learn about supernatural findings that have been discovered over the years at the Historic Rutger Mansions.
The Rome Investigators of the Paranormal (RIP) will answer questions from the audience and share stories about strange sightings at the mansions. Participants will be able to use ghost hunting equipment to search for “past residents” of these historic buildings.
The cost is $40, with all proceeds going to benefit the Landmarks Society of Greater Utica.
Tickets can be purchased online through RIP’s website at www.romeparanormal.com on the special events page. Tickets can also be purchased by calling 315-794-5961. No physical tickets will be printed; purchases will include names being put on a master list.
This year patrons will also have the opportunity to visit The Mis-Adventures of Lord Halifax Warburton Escape Room. It’s 1899 and the dawn of a new century. Queen Vitoria is in a frantic panic as her long time secret admirer Lord Halifax Warburton has gone missing. Enlisting the help of Major Inverness Cramhampton, Lord Warburton’s oldest acquaintance and fellow soldier, has searched the Empire high and low without luck. He is now calling upon the smartest and brightest minds in the world to help him find the whereabouts of Lord Warburton.
Are you keen enough to solve the diabolical clues left behind to help return Lord Warburton to Queen Victoria. Are you up to the challenge of helping out for Queen and Country? A separate admission fee of $10 is required for the escape room. The escape room is from 3:30 to 7:30 p.m., with games starting every 30 minutes. Additional information may be obtained at email@example.com.
Copper City Brewery hosts Tom Petty tribute band Saturday
Drama features architecture of Columbus, Ind.
- 4:00pm 10/19/17Hogwarts at Hamilton event Oct. 27 and 28
- 4:00pm 10/19/17Copper City Brewery hosts Tom Petty tribute band Saturday
- 4:00pm 10/19/17Drama features architecture of Columbus, Ind.
- 4:00pm 10/19/17Rising Stars presents ‘15 Miles on the Erie Canal’ Sunday
- 4:00pm 10/19/17Kenny G performs at The Stanley Nov. 5
- 4:00pm 10/19/17Chamber Music Society presents Trio con Brio Copenhagen
- 4:00pm 10/19/17CNY Zombie Prom aids Kallet
- 4:00pm 10/19/17Stanley hosts ‘A Gentleman’s Guide to Love & Murder’
- 4:00pm 10/19/17Jazzin’ It Up at the Other Side Friday
- 4:00pm 10/19/17F.I.L.M. series kicks-off with tribute to David Shepard