German Sauerbraten dinner Sunday
MARCY — The Utica Maennerchor will host its semi-annual German sauerbraten dinner on Sunday, Oct. 21 from noon to 4 p.m. at 5535 Flanagan Road.
The cost is $15, $6 for children. Takeout plates are available.
The menu includes Sauerbraten, German potato salad, noodles and gravy, red cabbage, rolls, and Black Forest Cake for dessert. Coffee and tea will also be available.
For more information, call 315-735-5882.
Documentary offers ‘food for thought’
Cinema presents Academy Award contender from Denmark
- 4:00pm 11/15/18Documentary offers ‘food for thought’
- 4:00pm 11/15/18Cinema presents Academy Award contender from Denmark
- 4:00pm 11/15/1815th Annual MV Latino Association Gala Saturday
- 4:00pm 11/15/18Irish music session Tuesday
- 4:00pm 11/15/18Clinton to kick off Shoppers’ Stroll and Holiday Parade Nov. 23-24
- 4:00pm 11/15/18Charity beer, wine tasting Nov. 30
- 4:00pm 11/15/18Visit Hamilton for the Holidays
- 4:00pm 11/14/18Upcoming events at MWPAI include quartet concert, Victorian Yuletide
- 4:00pm 11/13/18"Overloard" is the nightmare after Halloween that makes dreams come true
- 4:00pm 11/08/18Reggae and soul at Hamilton’s Palace