Free cabaret at Stanley to feature high school students
UTICA — The Stanley Theater in Utica will present a free cabaret show tonight at 7:30 p.m., to feature high school
students from across Oneida County.
Each student will perform a musical theatre song of their choice, including selections from popular musicals “Hamilton” and “The Sound of Music,” according to the Stanley Theater announcement.
Doors for the event will open at 6:30 p.m., the announcement said, with the curtain set to rise at 7:30 p.m. For more information, call 315-724-4000.
MVCC to present Emmy Award winning actor ‘One Love: An Evening with John Leguizamo’ Sept. 29
‘Dirty Rotten Scoundrels’ starts RCT season
- 4:00pm 09/22/18Flashlight tours part of First Friday fun
- 4:00pm 09/20/18MVCC to present Emmy Award winning actor ‘One Love: An Evening with John Leguizamo’ Sept. 29
- 4:00pm 09/20/18‘Dirty Rotten Scoundrels’ starts RCT season
- 4:00pm 09/20/18‘Dogumentary’ follows quest of puppy litter
- 4:00pm 09/20/18Jankiewicz performs Sunday
- 4:00pm 09/20/18CNY Royalty and Rogues Festival comes to Stittville
- 4:00pm 09/20/18Capitol screens ‘Bad Reputation’ Wednesday
- 4:00pm 09/20/18Film ‘Bel Canto’ features voice of singer Renée Fleming
- 4:00pm 09/20/18Peter, Paul and George perform Saturday in Oneida
- 4:00pm 09/20/18Opera ‘The Falling and the Rising’ Sunday at View