Free cabaret at Stanley to feature high school students
UTICA — The Stanley Theater in Utica will present a free cabaret show tonight at 7:30 p.m., to feature high school
students from across Oneida County.
Each student will perform a musical theatre song of their choice, including selections from popular musicals “Hamilton” and “The Sound of Music,” according to the Stanley Theater announcement.
Doors for the event will open at 6:30 p.m., the announcement said, with the curtain set to rise at 7:30 p.m. For more information, call 315-724-4000.
Documentary offers ‘food for thought’
Cinema presents Academy Award contender from Denmark
- 4:00pm 11/15/18Documentary offers ‘food for thought’
- 4:00pm 11/15/18Cinema presents Academy Award contender from Denmark
- 4:00pm 11/15/1815th Annual MV Latino Association Gala Saturday
- 4:00pm 11/15/18Irish music session Tuesday
- 4:00pm 11/15/18Clinton to kick off Shoppers’ Stroll and Holiday Parade Nov. 23-24
- 4:00pm 11/15/18Charity beer, wine tasting Nov. 30
- 4:00pm 11/15/18Visit Hamilton for the Holidays
- 4:00pm 11/14/18Upcoming events at MWPAI include quartet concert, Victorian Yuletide
- 4:00pm 11/13/18"Overloard" is the nightmare after Halloween that makes dreams come true
- 4:00pm 11/08/18Reggae and soul at Hamilton’s Palace