Adam Brooks Dudding (Photo submitted)
Folk a guitar coffeehouse concert Friday in Clinton
CLINTON — The Hamilton College Department of Music presents folk a guitar coffeehouse concert by Adam Dudding, aka The Ramblin’ Brooks on Friday, Oct. 19 at 7:30 p.m. in Café Opus.
Adam Brooks Dudding, who teaches folk guitar at Hamilton College, is a performing songwriter, guitarist, and independent recording artist with over two decades of experience as a DIY touring musician and producer.
“His songs are well-crafted and heartfelt showcasing his musicianship and eclectic range of styles and influences.”
As The Ramblin’ Brooks, Dudding’s passion for storytelling and gritty, blues-based music merges folk, country, pop and psychedelic-rock with contagious grooves.
From his midwestern upbringing and musical dawning in Ohio to his co-writing and performing adventures in Nashville, Tenn., to cross-cultural sonic explorations discovered in Shanghai, China, Dudding’s wanderlust weaves its way throughout the soundscape of his songs.
This concert is free and open to the public. For more information, call 315-859-4331 or go online to www.hamilton.edu.
Documentary offers ‘food for thought’
Cinema presents Academy Award contender from Denmark
- 4:00pm 11/15/18Documentary offers ‘food for thought’
- 4:00pm 11/15/18Cinema presents Academy Award contender from Denmark
- 4:00pm 11/15/1815th Annual MV Latino Association Gala Saturday
- 4:00pm 11/15/18Irish music session Tuesday
- 4:00pm 11/15/18Clinton to kick off Shoppers’ Stroll and Holiday Parade Nov. 23-24
- 4:00pm 11/15/18Charity beer, wine tasting Nov. 30
- 4:00pm 11/15/18Visit Hamilton for the Holidays
- 4:00pm 11/14/18Upcoming events at MWPAI include quartet concert, Victorian Yuletide
- 4:00pm 11/13/18"Overloard" is the nightmare after Halloween that makes dreams come true
- 4:00pm 11/08/18Reggae and soul at Hamilton’s Palace