“Nearly-world famous” — DuffleBag Theatre Co.
DuffleBag Theatre presents ‘Little Red Riding Hood’
The “nearly-world famous” DuffleBag Theatre Co., returns to the Munson-Williams-Proctor Arts Institute for Kids and Families series to perform “Little Red Riding Hood” at 11 a.m. and 1 p.m. Thursday, April 26.
Little Red Riding Hood is determined to visit her sick grandmother with a basket of goodies, on the other side of the woods. Unfortunately the Big Bad Wolf, waiting within, makes some lunch plans of his own. Good thing a helpful lumberjack is on hand when Little Red learns why Grandma’s teeth are so big. Find out why it’s not polite to “wolf” down your food, in DuffleBag’s fun-filled version of the famous fairy tale.
Members of the audience join the action on stage as Red tries to outwit the “Not-So-Big Bad Wolf.”
Tickets are $10, $8 for MWPAI members.The performance will be held in the Sinnott Family – Bank of Utica Auditorium. The 1 p.m. performance will be sign language
interpreted for the deaf and hard of hearing.
On the net: www.mwpai.org/experience
Rock the Cap benefit Saturday
Documentary tells the story of triplets separated at birth
- 4:00pm 08/18/18Kenwood Library hosts Gold Rush Day
- 4:00pm 08/17/18Rock the Cap benefit Saturday
- 4:00pm 08/17/18Free cabaret at Stanley to feature high school students
- 4:00pm 08/16/18Documentary tells the story of triplets separated at birth
- 4:00pm 08/16/18Final performance of the summer for Boonville Concert Band
- 4:00pm 08/16/18View hosts Sweetback Sisters
- 4:00pm 08/16/18Three showings for Fright Night at Cinema Capitol
- 4:00pm 08/16/18Dan Vellone performs Friday
- 4:00pm 08/16/18Nina’s Brew performs tonight
- 4:00pm 08/16/18Irish music session Tuesday