Dinner theater aids cancer patients
WHITESBORO — The Joseph Michael Chubbuck Foundation will host a mystery dinner theater to benefit cancer patients in financial need in Oneida, Herkimer, Madison and Onondaga counties from 7-10 p.m. Friday, March 16 at Hart’s Hill Inn, 135 Clinton St.
Seating is limited. Tickets cost $40 and will include a buffet dinner with Lent-friendly foods included, appetizers, and dessert. Reservations are required by calling 315-339-5993 or go to www.thejmcf.org under “Events”. There will be a 50/50 raffle, basket raffle and cash bar. Guests may dress casual but are encouraged to wear green or their favorite St. Patrick’s Day outfit.
Someone has stolen the pot of gold and guests and all the other leprechauns of Clover Union Local Number 7 will have their tails in a spin. The president of the local, Jack Daniels O’Toole, will demand that guests get their “wee bottoms” over to the pub as fast as their little feet can carry them.
Utica Summer Fest start tonight
Levitt Music Series starts June 25 in Utica
- 4:00pm 06/21/18Utica Summer Fest start tonight
- 4:00pm 06/21/18Levitt Music Series starts June 25 in Utica
- 4:00pm 06/21/18Movie depicts real life art heist
- 4:00pm 06/21/18‘Tuesdays with Morrie’ on stage Sunday
- 4:00pm 06/21/18Benefit concert features The BBC Band
- 4:00pm 06/21/18Betsy Concert Series returns June 28
- 4:00pm 06/21/18Mirren and Sutherland star in comedy-drama
- 4:00pm 06/21/18Schneider give talk on ‘West Side Story’ Wednesday
- 4:00pm 06/15/18RCT Talent Team presents a Night of One Acts Saturday
- 4:00pm 06/14/18Alliance Classical Players announce summer concerts