Dinner theater aids cancer patients
WHITESBORO — The Joseph Michael Chubbuck Foundation will host a mystery dinner theater to benefit cancer patients in financial need in Oneida, Herkimer, Madison and Onondaga counties from 7-10 p.m. Friday, March 16 at Hart’s Hill Inn, 135 Clinton St.
Seating is limited. Tickets cost $40 and will include a buffet dinner with Lent-friendly foods included, appetizers, and dessert. Reservations are required by calling 315-339-5993 or go to www.thejmcf.org under “Events”. There will be a 50/50 raffle, basket raffle and cash bar. Guests may dress casual but are encouraged to wear green or their favorite St. Patrick’s Day outfit.
Someone has stolen the pot of gold and guests and all the other leprechauns of Clover Union Local Number 7 will have their tails in a spin. The president of the local, Jack Daniels O’Toole, will demand that guests get their “wee bottoms” over to the pub as fast as their little feet can carry them.
Capitol Theatre to host Tuba Christmas on Tuesday
Capitol marks 90th anniversary Monday
- 4:00pm 12/08/18Capitol Theatre to host Tuba Christmas on Tuesday
- 4:00pm 12/08/18Arc offers free concert Tuesday
- 4:00pm 12/06/18Capitol marks 90th anniversary Monday
- 4:00pm 12/06/18Utica Brews hosts Tas Cru
- 4:00pm 12/06/18Players of Utica present ‘Christmas Carol’ comedy
- 4:00pm 12/06/18Colgate chorus presents contemporary ‘Voices of Light’ oratorio Dec. 7
- 4:00pm 12/06/18Cinema presents French screwball comedy
- 4:00pm 12/06/18Hitchcock film stars Julie Andrews, Paul Newman
- 4:00pm 12/06/18Rescue group hosts holiday event
- 4:00pm 12/06/18Floodwood performs Dec. 15