Dinner theater aids cancer patients
WHITESBORO — The Joseph Michael Chubbuck Foundation will host a mystery dinner theater to benefit cancer patients in financial need in Oneida, Herkimer, Madison and Onondaga counties from 7-10 p.m. Friday, March 16 at Hart’s Hill Inn, 135 Clinton St.
Seating is limited. Tickets cost $40 and will include a buffet dinner with Lent-friendly foods included, appetizers, and dessert. Reservations are required by calling 315-339-5993 or go to www.thejmcf.org under “Events”. There will be a 50/50 raffle, basket raffle and cash bar. Guests may dress casual but are encouraged to wear green or their favorite St. Patrick’s Day outfit.
Someone has stolen the pot of gold and guests and all the other leprechauns of Clover Union Local Number 7 will have their tails in a spin. The president of the local, Jack Daniels O’Toole, will demand that guests get their “wee bottoms” over to the pub as fast as their little feet can carry them.
MVCC to present Emmy Award winning actor ‘One Love: An Evening with John Leguizamo’ Sept. 29
‘Dirty Rotten Scoundrels’ starts RCT season
- 4:00pm 09/22/18Flashlight tours part of First Friday fun
- 4:00pm 09/20/18MVCC to present Emmy Award winning actor ‘One Love: An Evening with John Leguizamo’ Sept. 29
- 4:00pm 09/20/18‘Dirty Rotten Scoundrels’ starts RCT season
- 4:00pm 09/20/18‘Dogumentary’ follows quest of puppy litter
- 4:00pm 09/20/18Jankiewicz performs Sunday
- 4:00pm 09/20/18CNY Royalty and Rogues Festival comes to Stittville
- 4:00pm 09/20/18Capitol screens ‘Bad Reputation’ Wednesday
- 4:00pm 09/20/18Film ‘Bel Canto’ features voice of singer Renée Fleming
- 4:00pm 09/20/18Peter, Paul and George perform Saturday in Oneida
- 4:00pm 09/20/18Opera ‘The Falling and the Rising’ Sunday at View