Dinner theater aids cancer patients
WHITESBORO — The Joseph Michael Chubbuck Foundation will host a mystery dinner theater to benefit cancer patients in financial need in Oneida, Herkimer, Madison and Onondaga counties from 7-10 p.m. Friday, March 16 at Hart’s Hill Inn, 135 Clinton St.
Seating is limited. Tickets cost $40 and will include a buffet dinner with Lent-friendly foods included, appetizers, and dessert. Reservations are required by calling 315-339-5993 or go to www.thejmcf.org under “Events”. There will be a 50/50 raffle, basket raffle and cash bar. Guests may dress casual but are encouraged to wear green or their favorite St. Patrick’s Day outfit.
Someone has stolen the pot of gold and guests and all the other leprechauns of Clover Union Local Number 7 will have their tails in a spin. The president of the local, Jack Daniels O’Toole, will demand that guests get their “wee bottoms” over to the pub as fast as their little feet can carry them.
Easter Bunny helps Lainey’s Army March 24
Drama depicts actress in her later years
- 4:00pm 03/15/18Easter Bunny helps Lainey’s Army March 24
- 4:00pm 03/15/18Drama depicts actress in her later years
- 4:00pm 03/15/18Dakota Fanning stars in ‘Please Stand By’
- 4:00pm 03/15/18Rattlin’ Bog performs Saturday
- 4:00pm 03/15/18Bluegrass jam Saturday
- 4:00pm 03/15/18Joseph Daley Tuba Trio performs Saturday
- 4:00pm 03/15/18Legion hosts St. Patrick’s Day event
- 4:00pm 03/15/18Pre-Easter fun day March 24
- 4:00pm 03/15/18Bunny Cares event Sunday
- 4:00pm 03/15/18Irish music session Tuesday