CNY Zombie Prom aids Kallet
The Kallet Civic Center, 159 Main St., Oneida, will host the CNY Zombie Prom Friday, Oct. 27 from 7-11 p.m.
Admission is $25, must be age 21 or older to attend — identification will be required. The event is a fundraiser to benefit future programming and improvements at the Kallet.
Each ticket includes one sample taste of “undead” brew and hors d’oeurves provided by HipStir Café. These will be served throughout the night.
The evening will feature Creepy Creatures from Out of the Cage Petmobile, Brain Eating Contest, Zombie Makeovers, the band Last Left and the crowning of CNY Zombie Prom’s first Prom King and Queen.
CNY Zombie Prom has also partnered with the Oneida Family YMCA so that any Zombie Prom ticket holder can get $5 off for a child to attend the YMCA’s Zombie Lock-in event on Oct. 27. Call the YMCA at 315-363-7788 or visit www.ymatrivalley.org for more information.
On the net:
Film based on ‘Winnie The Pooh’ creator
Capitol screens holiday classic
- 4:00pm 11/22/17Film based on ‘Winnie The Pooh’ creator
- 4:00pm 11/22/17Capitol screens holiday classic
- 4:00pm 11/22/17Drama stars Harrelson as President Johnson
- 4:00pm 11/22/17‘A Christmas Carol’ concert this weekend in Lowville
- 4:00pm 11/22/17Ladies’ Night event aids Adopt-A-Mom program
- 4:00pm 11/22/17Symphoria concert Tuesday
- 4:00pm 11/22/17Irish music in Oriskany Tuesday
- 4:00pm 11/22/17Colgate jazz group performs Dec. 1
- 4:00pm 11/17/17Area happenings
- 4:00pm 11/16/17Cinema presents comedy-horror ‘Tragedy Girls’