ZOMBIE FLICK — Scout Taylor-Compton in “Feral” Christopher Testani
Cinema continues Fright Night series with ‘Feral’
For the next event in its Fright Night series, Cinema Capitol, 230 W. Dominick St., will present the horror movie “Feral” at 9:30 p.m. on Friday.
Your best friend has just been infected with a horrifying virus that will soon turn her into a rabid, rampaging cannibal-zombie. Do you try to save her or kill her before she kills you?
That’s the nightmarish scenario six students find themselves facing when their celebratory camping trip goes terrifyingly wrong.
One by one, each falls victim to the feral disease, until only two girlfriends testing the waters of their new relationship are left standing, armed with a shotgun and holed up in a remote cabin. They’ve got quite a fight before them if they hope to survive.
Directed by Mark H. Young, the movie stars Scout Taylor-Compton, Olivia Luccardi and Lew Temple.
The movie runs 92 minutes and is not rated. Admission is $7, $6 for students and military and $5 for Capitol Friends.
Tickets are available at the door and in advance from the Capitol Theatre box office (315-337-6453) and online at www.romecapitol.com. Doors will open for the event at 9.
Alliance Classical Players announce summer concerts
Film documents the work of Pope Francis
- 4:00pm 06/15/18RCT Talent Team presents a Night of One Acts Saturday
- 4:00pm 06/14/18Alliance Classical Players announce summer concerts
- 4:00pm 06/14/18Cinema Capitol celebrates Pride Month with ‘The Misandrists’
- 4:00pm 06/14/18Film documents the work of Pope Francis
- 4:00pm 06/14/18Country gospel concert Saturday
- 4:00pm 06/14/18Constable Hall hosts annual Arts & Craft Show, Car Cruise-In June 17
- 4:00pm 06/14/18Irish music session Tuesday
- 4:00pm 06/14/18April Verch Band performs Friday at View
- 4:00pm 06/14/18Cinema continues Studio Ghibli and Miyazaki series
- 4:00pm 06/14/18‘Perry Pareé’ on stage Friday, Saturday in Hamilton