ZOMBIE FLICK — Scout Taylor-Compton in “Feral” Christopher Testani
Cinema continues Fright Night series with ‘Feral’
For the next event in its Fright Night series, Cinema Capitol, 230 W. Dominick St., will present the horror movie “Feral” at 9:30 p.m. on Friday.
Your best friend has just been infected with a horrifying virus that will soon turn her into a rabid, rampaging cannibal-zombie. Do you try to save her or kill her before she kills you?
That’s the nightmarish scenario six students find themselves facing when their celebratory camping trip goes terrifyingly wrong.
One by one, each falls victim to the feral disease, until only two girlfriends testing the waters of their new relationship are left standing, armed with a shotgun and holed up in a remote cabin. They’ve got quite a fight before them if they hope to survive.
Directed by Mark H. Young, the movie stars Scout Taylor-Compton, Olivia Luccardi and Lew Temple.
The movie runs 92 minutes and is not rated. Admission is $7, $6 for students and military and $5 for Capitol Friends.
Tickets are available at the door and in advance from the Capitol Theatre box office (315-337-6453) and online at www.romecapitol.com. Doors will open for the event at 9.
Rock the Cap benefit Saturday
Documentary tells the story of triplets separated at birth
- 4:00pm 08/17/18Rock the Cap benefit Saturday
- 4:00pm 08/17/18Free cabaret at Stanley to feature high school students
- 4:00pm 08/16/18Documentary tells the story of triplets separated at birth
- 4:00pm 08/16/18Final performance of the summer for Boonville Concert Band
- 4:00pm 08/16/18View hosts Sweetback Sisters
- 4:00pm 08/16/18Three showings for Fright Night at Cinema Capitol
- 4:00pm 08/16/18Dan Vellone performs Friday
- 4:00pm 08/16/18Nina’s Brew performs tonight
- 4:00pm 08/16/18Irish music session Tuesday
- 4:00pm 08/16/18Sesame Street visits NYS fair