ZOMBIE FLICK — Scout Taylor-Compton in “Feral” Christopher Testani
Cinema continues Fright Night series with ‘Feral’
For the next event in its Fright Night series, Cinema Capitol, 230 W. Dominick St., will present the horror movie “Feral” at 9:30 p.m. on Friday.
Your best friend has just been infected with a horrifying virus that will soon turn her into a rabid, rampaging cannibal-zombie. Do you try to save her or kill her before she kills you?
That’s the nightmarish scenario six students find themselves facing when their celebratory camping trip goes terrifyingly wrong.
One by one, each falls victim to the feral disease, until only two girlfriends testing the waters of their new relationship are left standing, armed with a shotgun and holed up in a remote cabin. They’ve got quite a fight before them if they hope to survive.
Directed by Mark H. Young, the movie stars Scout Taylor-Compton, Olivia Luccardi and Lew Temple.
The movie runs 92 minutes and is not rated. Admission is $7, $6 for students and military and $5 for Capitol Friends.
Tickets are available at the door and in advance from the Capitol Theatre box office (315-337-6453) and online at www.romecapitol.com. Doors will open for the event at 9.
Rome Community Theater to present six one-act plays
Tickets on sale for Disney On Ice in Syracuse
- 4:00pm 10/17/18Center to host Halloween party for kids
- 4:00pm 10/15/18Rome Community Theater to present six one-act plays
- 4:00pm 10/11/18Tickets on sale for Disney On Ice in Syracuse
- 4:00pm 10/11/18Falling for Utica Festival Sunday
- 4:00pm 10/11/18Monk Rowe and the Roots of Rock and Roll concert Friday
- 4:00pm 10/11/18Cinema wraps up ‘Retro Nightmares’ series
- 4:00pm 10/11/18Turning Stone, SU host native film events
- 4:00pm 10/11/18MVCC Drama Club presents weekend of entertainment
- 4:00pm 10/11/18RACC hosts Halloween events
- 4:00pm 10/11/18Pianist Fei-Fei to perform at Hamilton College on Oct. 21