Christmas in the Place of Nettles event Sunday
ORISKANY — The 14th annual Christmas in the Place of Nettles will be celebrated in the village from 5-7:30 p.m. Sunday, Dec. 10.
Music, refreshments, raffles, clowns, face painting, a decorated fire truck parade and activities will be among the festivities, along with a reading of “T’was the Night Before Christmas” at the firehouse and library.
There will be some road closures during the event for safety reasons:
• Valley Road to the library
• Green Street at Main Street
• Dexter Avenue at Utica Street
• Lansing Street to Miller Street
• Green Street at Utica Street
• Green Street at Miller Street
• Denbeigh Avenue at Utica Street
Horse-pulled wagon rides will load at Lansing Street at the side of the firehouse, proceed west to Green Street on to Utica Street and then back to Lansing Street.
Anyone who may need to leave their residence during that time and reside at or near one of the road closures, should contact village police or the village office at 315-736-3512.
Rock the Cap benefit Saturday
Documentary tells the story of triplets separated at birth
- 4:00pm 08/17/18Rock the Cap benefit Saturday
- 4:00pm 08/17/18Free cabaret at Stanley to feature high school students
- 4:00pm 08/16/18Documentary tells the story of triplets separated at birth
- 4:00pm 08/16/18Final performance of the summer for Boonville Concert Band
- 4:00pm 08/16/18View hosts Sweetback Sisters
- 4:00pm 08/16/18Three showings for Fright Night at Cinema Capitol
- 4:00pm 08/16/18Dan Vellone performs Friday
- 4:00pm 08/16/18Nina’s Brew performs tonight
- 4:00pm 08/16/18Irish music session Tuesday
- 4:00pm 08/16/18Sesame Street visits NYS fair