Christmas in the Place of Nettles event Sunday
ORISKANY — The 14th annual Christmas in the Place of Nettles will be celebrated in the village from 5-7:30 p.m. Sunday, Dec. 10.
Music, refreshments, raffles, clowns, face painting, a decorated fire truck parade and activities will be among the festivities, along with a reading of “T’was the Night Before Christmas” at the firehouse and library.
There will be some road closures during the event for safety reasons:
• Valley Road to the library
• Green Street at Main Street
• Dexter Avenue at Utica Street
• Lansing Street to Miller Street
• Green Street at Utica Street
• Green Street at Miller Street
• Denbeigh Avenue at Utica Street
Horse-pulled wagon rides will load at Lansing Street at the side of the firehouse, proceed west to Green Street on to Utica Street and then back to Lansing Street.
Anyone who may need to leave their residence during that time and reside at or near one of the road closures, should contact village police or the village office at 315-736-3512.
Documentary offers ‘food for thought’
Cinema presents Academy Award contender from Denmark
- 4:00pm 11/15/18Documentary offers ‘food for thought’
- 4:00pm 11/15/18Cinema presents Academy Award contender from Denmark
- 4:00pm 11/15/1815th Annual MV Latino Association Gala Saturday
- 4:00pm 11/15/18Irish music session Tuesday
- 4:00pm 11/15/18Clinton to kick off Shoppers’ Stroll and Holiday Parade Nov. 23-24
- 4:00pm 11/15/18Charity beer, wine tasting Nov. 30
- 4:00pm 11/15/18Visit Hamilton for the Holidays
- 4:00pm 11/14/18Upcoming events at MWPAI include quartet concert, Victorian Yuletide
- 4:00pm 11/13/18"Overloard" is the nightmare after Halloween that makes dreams come true
- 4:00pm 11/08/18Reggae and soul at Hamilton’s Palace