Capitolfest 16 underway today at Capitol Theatre
Capitolfest 16’s three-day, seven-program festival begins with more than nine hours of films today at the Capitol Theatre.
The first session, 11:20 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., kicks off with a pair of digital presentations. Friday’s evening program, 6:30 to 11 p.m., begins with Capitolfest 16’s oldest movie: the 1911 silent short “On The Brink”, presented in digital.
Capitolfest 16’s three-day weekend pass is $66, while a Friday-Saturday or Saturday-Sunday pass is $55 and single-day passes run $34, while separate sessions are $19. The event features five films with Ronald Colman, featured artist this year.
Rome Community Theater to present six one-act plays
Tickets on sale for Disney On Ice in Syracuse
- 4:00pm 10/17/18Center to host Halloween party for kids
- 4:00pm 10/15/18Rome Community Theater to present six one-act plays
- 4:00pm 10/11/18Tickets on sale for Disney On Ice in Syracuse
- 4:00pm 10/11/18Falling for Utica Festival Sunday
- 4:00pm 10/11/18Monk Rowe and the Roots of Rock and Roll concert Friday
- 4:00pm 10/11/18Cinema wraps up ‘Retro Nightmares’ series
- 4:00pm 10/11/18Turning Stone, SU host native film events
- 4:00pm 10/11/18MVCC Drama Club presents weekend of entertainment
- 4:00pm 10/11/18RACC hosts Halloween events
- 4:00pm 10/11/18Pianist Fei-Fei to perform at Hamilton College on Oct. 21