Bunny Cares event Sunday
NEW HARTFORD — Sangertown Square mall, in partnership with Autism Speaks, will host Bunny Cares on Sunday, March 18.
The Easter Bunny will welcome children of all abilities and spectrums of special needs to a photo environment supportive of their sensory, physical and developmental needs.
The sensory-friendly event will take place prior to public hours on Sunday, March 18 from 8:30-10:30 a.m., in a comforting and physically accommodating setting designed to lessen behavioral triggers.
“There are many children with special needs who never have the opportunity to experience the joy of meeting the Easter Bunny,” said Victoria Orilio, marketing director. “Sangertown Square wants to provide children with special needs and their families this opportunity by offering a sensory friendly environment including quieter surroundings and no waiting in line.”
Visits with the Easter Bunny are free. Keepsake Easter photo packages will be available for purchase during the event. Space and time is limited, Sangertown Square, a property of Pyramid Management Group, LLC encourages families to make reservations at sangertown.com.
Spektral Quartet to perform at Hamilton College April 21
MWPAI Concerts in the Court Hosts Tribute to Jazz Legend
- 4:00pm 04/19/18Spektral Quartet to perform at Hamilton College April 21
- 4:00pm 04/19/18MWPAI Concerts in the Court Hosts Tribute to Jazz Legend
- 4:00pm 04/19/18Out After Midnite presents Estonian fantasy
- 4:00pm 04/19/18Dark comedy ‘Death of Stalin’ on Cinema screen
- 4:00pm 04/19/18DuffleBag Theatre presents ‘Little Red Riding Hood’
- 4:00pm 04/19/18Spring Swing concert Sunday at Colgate
- 4:00pm 04/19/18Polish Home hosts spaghetti dinner
- 4:00pm 04/19/18Masterworks Chorale performs with Symphoria
- 4:00pm 04/19/18Singer, Songwriter Showcase April 28
- 4:00pm 04/17/18Stanley to host Fine Food events