Bunny Cares event Sunday
NEW HARTFORD — Sangertown Square mall, in partnership with Autism Speaks, will host Bunny Cares on Sunday, March 18.
The Easter Bunny will welcome children of all abilities and spectrums of special needs to a photo environment supportive of their sensory, physical and developmental needs.
The sensory-friendly event will take place prior to public hours on Sunday, March 18 from 8:30-10:30 a.m., in a comforting and physically accommodating setting designed to lessen behavioral triggers.
“There are many children with special needs who never have the opportunity to experience the joy of meeting the Easter Bunny,” said Victoria Orilio, marketing director. “Sangertown Square wants to provide children with special needs and their families this opportunity by offering a sensory friendly environment including quieter surroundings and no waiting in line.”
Visits with the Easter Bunny are free. Keepsake Easter photo packages will be available for purchase during the event. Space and time is limited, Sangertown Square, a property of Pyramid Management Group, LLC encourages families to make reservations at sangertown.com.
Cinema presents acclaimed anime movie ‘Spirited Away’
Beatles classic on Cinema Capitol screen
- 4:00pm 07/21/18Free Floyd concert series features Fulton Chain Gang
- 4:00pm 07/19/18Cinema presents acclaimed anime movie ‘Spirited Away’
- 4:00pm 07/19/18Beatles classic on Cinema Capitol screen
- 4:00pm 07/19/18Fair marks 130 years with concert
- 4:00pm 07/19/18Drive-in Night returns to the Capitol Theatre
- 4:00pm 07/19/18Dan Brubeck Quartet performs July 26
- 4:00pm 07/19/18Hamilton International Film Festival starts Monday
- 4:00pm 07/19/18Lowville Village Band performs
- 4:00pm 07/19/18Sunset Party Cruise Sunday
- 4:00pm 07/12/18Western-comedy features Pattinson, Wasikowska