Bunny Cares event Sunday
NEW HARTFORD — Sangertown Square mall, in partnership with Autism Speaks, will host Bunny Cares on Sunday, March 18.
The Easter Bunny will welcome children of all abilities and spectrums of special needs to a photo environment supportive of their sensory, physical and developmental needs.
The sensory-friendly event will take place prior to public hours on Sunday, March 18 from 8:30-10:30 a.m., in a comforting and physically accommodating setting designed to lessen behavioral triggers.
“There are many children with special needs who never have the opportunity to experience the joy of meeting the Easter Bunny,” said Victoria Orilio, marketing director. “Sangertown Square wants to provide children with special needs and their families this opportunity by offering a sensory friendly environment including quieter surroundings and no waiting in line.”
Visits with the Easter Bunny are free. Keepsake Easter photo packages will be available for purchase during the event. Space and time is limited, Sangertown Square, a property of Pyramid Management Group, LLC encourages families to make reservations at sangertown.com.
Folk a guitar coffeehouse concert Friday in Clinton
Gryphon Trio performs Sunday
- 4:00pm 10/20/18Cinema Capitol to host ‘out of this world’ double feature
- 4:00pm 10/18/18Ghost and Toast to premier Saturday at Capitol Theater
- 4:00pm 10/18/18‘Love Loss and What I Wore’ to be performed in Utica
- 4:00pm 10/18/18Folk a guitar coffeehouse concert Friday in Clinton
- 4:00pm 10/18/18Gryphon Trio performs Sunday
- 4:00pm 10/18/18View hosts pancake breakfast, open house
- 4:00pm 10/18/18Cincinnati Creek performs Saturday
- 4:00pm 10/18/18‘Adventures of Tom Sawyer’ opens Oct. 26 at Players of Utica
- 4:00pm 10/18/18Free Big Band concert Sunday
- 4:00pm 10/18/18German Sauerbraten dinner Sunday