BENEFIT CONCERT — The BBC Band will perform Thursday, June 21, at 7 p.m. at the Stanley. (Photo submitted)
Benefit concert features The BBC Band
UTICA — The BBC Band will perform tonight, June 21, at 7 p.m. at the Stanley. Tickets are $25. This concert is part of the St. John’s Day weekend events at Masonic Care Community, 2150 Bleecker St., Utica, and funds raised benefit The Masonic Medical research Laboratory.
Featuring the music of The Beatles, British Invasion, and top hits from the 60s.
The BBC is acknowledged as one of New York’s premier vocal bands and showcases these complex vocal harmonies with medleys of other 60s groups such as The Hollies, The Byrds, The Kinks, The Zombies, The Who, The Four Seasons, The Turtles and others.
Tickets are available at the box office, 259 Genesee St., Monday-Friday from 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.; by calling 315-724-4000, or online at www.thestanley.org.
MVCC hosts 15th annual Uticon Sept. 23
Family Favorites Series features Disney classic
- 4:00pm 09/15/18MVCC hosts 15th annual Uticon Sept. 23
- 4:00pm 09/14/18MWPAI to host regional premiere screening of ‘We the Animals’
- 4:00pm 09/13/18Family Favorites Series features Disney classic
- 4:00pm 09/13/18Drama based upon the novel ‘The Bookshop’
- 4:00pm 09/13/18Hamilton College hosts Molsky’s Mountain Drifters Sept. 21
- 4:00pm 09/13/18Open Mic Night at Players of Utica
- 4:00pm 09/13/18Historical society collaborates on ‘Shattered Angel’ performance
- 4:00pm 09/13/18Tickets on sale for Chris Botti concert at Stanley
- 4:00pm 09/13/18Lava at Turning Stone hosts Ja Rule, Ginuwine, Bone Thugs-n-Harmony
- 4:00pm 09/13/18City Fiddle Band performance Sunday