BENEFIT CONCERT — The BBC Band will perform Thursday, June 21, at 7 p.m. at the Stanley. (Photo submitted)
Benefit concert features The BBC Band
UTICA — The BBC Band will perform tonight, June 21, at 7 p.m. at the Stanley. Tickets are $25. This concert is part of the St. John’s Day weekend events at Masonic Care Community, 2150 Bleecker St., Utica, and funds raised benefit The Masonic Medical research Laboratory.
Featuring the music of The Beatles, British Invasion, and top hits from the 60s.
The BBC is acknowledged as one of New York’s premier vocal bands and showcases these complex vocal harmonies with medleys of other 60s groups such as The Hollies, The Byrds, The Kinks, The Zombies, The Who, The Four Seasons, The Turtles and others.
Tickets are available at the box office, 259 Genesee St., Monday-Friday from 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.; by calling 315-724-4000, or online at www.thestanley.org.
Documentary offers ‘food for thought’
Cinema presents Academy Award contender from Denmark
- 4:00pm 11/15/18Documentary offers ‘food for thought’
- 4:00pm 11/15/18Cinema presents Academy Award contender from Denmark
- 4:00pm 11/15/1815th Annual MV Latino Association Gala Saturday
- 4:00pm 11/15/18Irish music session Tuesday
- 4:00pm 11/15/18Clinton to kick off Shoppers’ Stroll and Holiday Parade Nov. 23-24
- 4:00pm 11/15/18Charity beer, wine tasting Nov. 30
- 4:00pm 11/15/18Visit Hamilton for the Holidays
- 4:00pm 11/14/18Upcoming events at MWPAI include quartet concert, Victorian Yuletide
- 4:00pm 11/13/18"Overloard" is the nightmare after Halloween that makes dreams come true
- 4:00pm 11/08/18Reggae and soul at Hamilton’s Palace