BENEFIT CONCERT — The BBC Band will perform Thursday, June 21, at 7 p.m. at the Stanley. (Photo submitted)
Benefit concert features The BBC Band
UTICA — The BBC Band will perform tonight, June 21, at 7 p.m. at the Stanley. Tickets are $25. This concert is part of the St. John’s Day weekend events at Masonic Care Community, 2150 Bleecker St., Utica, and funds raised benefit The Masonic Medical research Laboratory.
Featuring the music of The Beatles, British Invasion, and top hits from the 60s.
The BBC is acknowledged as one of New York’s premier vocal bands and showcases these complex vocal harmonies with medleys of other 60s groups such as The Hollies, The Byrds, The Kinks, The Zombies, The Who, The Four Seasons, The Turtles and others.
Tickets are available at the box office, 259 Genesee St., Monday-Friday from 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.; by calling 315-724-4000, or online at www.thestanley.org.
Western-comedy features Pattinson, Wasikowska
Nick Offerman stars in ‘feel good’ film
- 4:00pm 07/12/18Western-comedy features Pattinson, Wasikowska
- 4:00pm 07/12/18Nick Offerman stars in ‘feel good’ film
- 4:00pm 07/12/18Fright Night Series features ‘The Devil’s Doorway’
- 4:00pm 07/12/18RCT announces 65th season
- 4:00pm 07/12/18Irish music session July 17
- 4:00pm 07/12/18Tale as old as time at View
- 4:00pm 07/11/18‘Mary Poppins – The Musical’ takes stage at Capitol
- 4:00pm 07/05/18Adirondack storyteller Bill Smith performs Tuesday
- 4:00pm 07/05/18Family show ‘Snow White’ at View
- 4:00pm 07/05/18Capitol screens film based on Rome’s World Series of Bocce