Thursday, July 20, 2:30 p.m. Tour of historic 1858 Jervis house, meet at Information Desk in Jervis Public Library, 613 N. Washington St. Free.
Drum Recital Sunday at Beeches
The eighth annual drum recital by Corey Colmey Drum Instruction will take place noon-2 p.m. on Sunday, July 16, at the Beeches, 7900 Turin Road. Admission is free and the event is open to the public. There will be snacks and beverages. It will feature Colmey’s private students performing a mix of pop, rock, blues, country and other styles. The event is sponsored by Andro Computational Solutions.
Fritz’s Polka Band performs July 20
Fritz’s Polka Band will perform Thursday, July 20 from 6 to 8 p.m. at the Madison County Historical Society, 435 Main St., as part of the 2017 City of Oneida Concerts in the Park series. Rain date is Monday, July 24. The concert is free.
Great Gatsby Gala benefits local non-profits
Delta Omega sorority will hold its 90th anniversary celebration, the Great Gatsby Gala, at 6 p.m. on Friday, July 21, at the Beeches. Classified will perform. There will be cocktails at 6 p.m. and dinner at 7 p.m., and period attire is encouraged.
Tickets are $50, and sponsorships are available. All proceeds will go to the Rome Historical Society, The Kelberman Center and Artistree Studios. For questions contact Sue Kaier at 315-337-4765.
French drama highlights dances by acclaimed choreographer
Kannapolis: A Moving Portrait concert Friday
- 4:00pm 09/21/17Country singer to perform at MVCC
- 4:00pm 09/21/17Concert postponed
- 4:00pm 09/21/17French drama highlights dances by acclaimed choreographer
- 4:00pm 09/21/17Kannapolis: A Moving Portrait concert Friday
- 4:00pm 09/21/17‘Out After Midnight’ with ‘The Villainess’
- 4:00pm 09/21/17Neal Caine and the Danny Sinoff Quintet perform Saturday
- 4:00pm 09/21/17Old Tyme Fiddlers’ hosts end of the season party Sunday
- 4:00pm 09/21/17Hamilton College screens award-winning film by alumnus
- 4:00pm 09/21/17‘Where’s Molly?’ screens in Cazenovia Sept. 27
- 4:00pm 09/21/17Ladies Night Out event Sept. 28