Tonight-Saturday, 7:30 p.m.; Sunday, 2 p.m. “Shout!” Players of Utica Theatre, 1108 State St., Utica. Tickets are $20. Buy tickets at www.ticketderby.com/eo/?id=40.
Saturday, 11 a.m. Tour of historic 1858 Jervis house, meet at Information Desk in Jervis Public Library, 613 N. Washington St. Free.
Saturday, 4-7 p.m. Strawberry Festival, Christ Church United Methodist will hold its annual Strawberry Festival, 417 Park St., Sherrill. Prices per item. Take outs available. www.christchurchsherrillny.com
Saturday, 7 p.m. Dharma Bums String Band, Remsen Arts Center, 9627 Main St., Remsen. $10 ($8 for members). Info: remsenartscenter.org
Sunday, noon until gone. Father’s Day chicken barbecue, Vienna United Methodist Church, 2410 Route 49, Vienna. $10, $9 for seniors. Eat-in or take-out. Silent auction baskets.
Pulled pork dinner at church
TOWN OF LEE — Lee United Methodist Church, 5531 Lee Center Taberg Road (Route 69), will host a pulled pork dinner from 4:30-7 p.m. or until sold out Saturday, June 17.
Cost is $10 for adults; $5 for children ages 5-12; and children under age 5 eat free. The dinner includes pulled pork, Kaiser roll, coleslaw, baked beans, salt potatoes, beverage and homemade pie. There will also be a bake sale.
All proceeds will go toward the missions of the church.
Free bird walk Saturday
CAMDEN — A free, family-friendly bird walk will be held from 8 to 10 a.m. Saturday in Forest Park. The Tug Hill Tomorrow Land Trust event will be led by birder and naturalist Robert McNamara who will help particpants identify birds by their calls.
Parts of the walk will be in the woods to find the best bird habitat so participants are asked to wear comfortable shoes, and pack binoculars, camera, and bug dope. Water and snacks will be provided by THTLT.
Meet in the Forest Park parking area at the end of Ripley Road. If you are using a GPS, type in 19 Ripley Road, Camden and then drive 100 feet farther to reach the parking lot. To RSVP, contact Community Programs Manager Lianna Lee at 315-779-2239 or email email@example.com. This program is free “thanks to generous community support,” THTLT officials said.
Cinema Capitol screens French drama
Tickets on sale for Kenny G at the Stanley
- 4:00pm 08/23/17Ladies Night event includes wine yoga, terrarium workshop
- 4:00pm 08/17/17Cinema Capitol screens French drama
- 4:00pm 08/17/17Tickets on sale for Kenny G at the Stanley
- 4:00pm 08/17/17The Mammals perform at View Saturday
- 4:00pm 08/17/17Area happenings
- 4:00pm 08/17/17Movies announced for Costner film fest this weekend
- 4:00pm 08/17/17Boonville Concert Band gives final performance of the summer Friday
- 4:00pm 08/17/17Night of dinner and dancing benefits animal shelter
- 4:00pm 08/17/17Unity Hall hosts jazz musician Dion Abraham Saturday
- 4:00pm 08/17/1712th annual Latino festival Aug. 20 in Utica