Tonight-Saturday, 7:30 p.m.; Sunday, 2 p.m. “Shout!” Players of Utica Theatre, 1108 State St., Utica. Tickets are $20. Buy tickets at www.ticketderby.com/eo/?id=40.
Saturday, 11 a.m. Tour of historic 1858 Jervis house, meet at Information Desk in Jervis Public Library, 613 N. Washington St. Free.
Saturday, 4-7 p.m. Strawberry Festival, Christ Church United Methodist will hold its annual Strawberry Festival, 417 Park St., Sherrill. Prices per item. Take outs available. www.christchurchsherrillny.com
Saturday, 7 p.m. Dharma Bums String Band, Remsen Arts Center, 9627 Main St., Remsen. $10 ($8 for members). Info: remsenartscenter.org
Sunday, noon until gone. Father’s Day chicken barbecue, Vienna United Methodist Church, 2410 Route 49, Vienna. $10, $9 for seniors. Eat-in or take-out. Silent auction baskets.
Pulled pork dinner at church
TOWN OF LEE — Lee United Methodist Church, 5531 Lee Center Taberg Road (Route 69), will host a pulled pork dinner from 4:30-7 p.m. or until sold out Saturday, June 17.
Cost is $10 for adults; $5 for children ages 5-12; and children under age 5 eat free. The dinner includes pulled pork, Kaiser roll, coleslaw, baked beans, salt potatoes, beverage and homemade pie. There will also be a bake sale.
All proceeds will go toward the missions of the church.
Free bird walk Saturday
CAMDEN — A free, family-friendly bird walk will be held from 8 to 10 a.m. Saturday in Forest Park. The Tug Hill Tomorrow Land Trust event will be led by birder and naturalist Robert McNamara who will help particpants identify birds by their calls.
Parts of the walk will be in the woods to find the best bird habitat so participants are asked to wear comfortable shoes, and pack binoculars, camera, and bug dope. Water and snacks will be provided by THTLT.
Meet in the Forest Park parking area at the end of Ripley Road. If you are using a GPS, type in 19 Ripley Road, Camden and then drive 100 feet farther to reach the parking lot. To RSVP, contact Community Programs Manager Lianna Lee at 315-779-2239 or email email@example.com. This program is free “thanks to generous community support,” THTLT officials said.
Local comedian releases DVD of Capitol Theatre show
Capitol Theatre to host Tuba Christmas on Tuesday
- 4:00pm 12/12/17Local comedian releases DVD of Capitol Theatre show
- 4:00pm 12/11/17Capitol Theatre to host Tuba Christmas on Tuesday
- 11:57am 12/09/17Area dancers shine in The Nutcracker
- 4:00pm 12/07/17Van Gogh biopic first painted feature film
- 4:00pm 12/07/17Carell, Cranston star in Linklater drama
- 4:00pm 12/07/17Opus Black performs at Oneida library
- 4:00pm 12/07/17Christmas in the City event Dec. 8-9
- 4:00pm 12/07/17Light Up the Night at Stanley Theatre Friday
- 4:00pm 12/07/17‘Out After Midnite’ presents stop motion films
- 4:00pm 12/07/17Victorian Christmas event Dec. 10 in Oneida