Tonight-Saturday, 7:30 p.m.; Sunday, 2 p.m. “Shout!” Players of Utica Theatre, 1108 State St., Utica. Tickets are $20. Buy tickets at www.ticketderby.com/eo/?id=40.
Saturday, 11 a.m. Tour of historic 1858 Jervis house, meet at Information Desk in Jervis Public Library, 613 N. Washington St. Free.
Saturday, 4-7 p.m. Strawberry Festival, Christ Church United Methodist will hold its annual Strawberry Festival, 417 Park St., Sherrill. Prices per item. Take outs available. www.christchurchsherrillny.com
Saturday, 7 p.m. Dharma Bums String Band, Remsen Arts Center, 9627 Main St., Remsen. $10 ($8 for members). Info: remsenartscenter.org
Sunday, noon until gone. Father’s Day chicken barbecue, Vienna United Methodist Church, 2410 Route 49, Vienna. $10, $9 for seniors. Eat-in or take-out. Silent auction baskets.
Pulled pork dinner at church
TOWN OF LEE — Lee United Methodist Church, 5531 Lee Center Taberg Road (Route 69), will host a pulled pork dinner from 4:30-7 p.m. or until sold out Saturday, June 17.
Cost is $10 for adults; $5 for children ages 5-12; and children under age 5 eat free. The dinner includes pulled pork, Kaiser roll, coleslaw, baked beans, salt potatoes, beverage and homemade pie. There will also be a bake sale.
All proceeds will go toward the missions of the church.
Free bird walk Saturday
CAMDEN — A free, family-friendly bird walk will be held from 8 to 10 a.m. Saturday in Forest Park. The Tug Hill Tomorrow Land Trust event will be led by birder and naturalist Robert McNamara who will help particpants identify birds by their calls.
Parts of the walk will be in the woods to find the best bird habitat so participants are asked to wear comfortable shoes, and pack binoculars, camera, and bug dope. Water and snacks will be provided by THTLT.
Meet in the Forest Park parking area at the end of Ripley Road. If you are using a GPS, type in 19 Ripley Road, Camden and then drive 100 feet farther to reach the parking lot. To RSVP, contact Community Programs Manager Lianna Lee at 315-779-2239 or email email@example.com. This program is free “thanks to generous community support,” THTLT officials said.
Cinema Capitol to screen ‘Friday the 13th’
Biopic depicts life of Boston Marathon victim
- 4:00pm 10/12/17Cinema Capitol to screen ‘Friday the 13th’
- 4:00pm 10/12/17Biopic depicts life of Boston Marathon victim
- 4:00pm 10/12/17RACC ready for a haunting good time
- 4:00pm 10/12/17Film at Capitol Theatre marks 100th anniversary of Miracle of Fatima
- 4:00pm 10/12/17Bill Keeler Celebrity Roast Oct. 19 in Ilion
- 4:00pm 10/12/17Up and Downs performs Saturday
- 4:00pm 10/12/17Justice, Arts, Music Fest Saturday
- 4:00pm 10/12/17Ghost hunting event benefits Landmarks Society
- 4:00pm 10/12/17Model Railroad Show in Remsen
- 4:00pm 10/12/17Food trucks gather for Octoberfest at Stanley