Jam session Saturday
STITTVILLE — A musical jam session will be held from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. Saturday by the Mohawk Valley Bluegrass Music Association. It will be in the Fire Department, 9069 Main St.
The monthly event is open to all musicians and listeners who enjoy bluegrass, country and folk music. For more information check: MVBGA.com.
Irish Music Friday, Tuesday
ORISKANY — Craobh Dugan, the local branch of Comhaltas Ceoltoiri Eireann, holds a traditional Irish music session on Tuesday March 21, at 7:30 p.m. in Stockdale’s, 103 River St.
Craobh Dugan will also be performing at Woods Valley from 7-10 p.m. on Friday, March 17 (St Patrick’s Day) – no admission.
The Session is free and open to all musicians who play acoustic traditional instrument such as fiddle, guitar, pennywhistle, accordion, mandolin, and tenor banjo. Spectators are encouraged
The Musicians will play sets of standard Irish tunes in the traditional manner.
On the net: www.uticairish.org
Copper City Brewery hosts Tom Petty tribute band Saturday
Drama features architecture of Columbus, Ind.
- 4:00pm 10/19/17Hogwarts at Hamilton event Oct. 27 and 28
- 4:00pm 10/19/17Copper City Brewery hosts Tom Petty tribute band Saturday
- 4:00pm 10/19/17Drama features architecture of Columbus, Ind.
- 4:00pm 10/19/17Rising Stars presents ‘15 Miles on the Erie Canal’ Sunday
- 4:00pm 10/19/17Kenny G performs at The Stanley Nov. 5
- 4:00pm 10/19/17Chamber Music Society presents Trio con Brio Copenhagen
- 4:00pm 10/19/17CNY Zombie Prom aids Kallet
- 4:00pm 10/19/17Stanley hosts ‘A Gentleman’s Guide to Love & Murder’
- 4:00pm 10/19/17Jazzin’ It Up at the Other Side Friday
- 4:00pm 10/19/17F.I.L.M. series kicks-off with tribute to David Shepard