Jam session Saturday
STITTVILLE — A musical jam session will be held from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. Saturday by the Mohawk Valley Bluegrass Music Association. It will be in the Fire Department, 9069 Main St.
The monthly event is open to all musicians and listeners who enjoy bluegrass, country and folk music. For more information check: MVBGA.com.
Irish Music Friday, Tuesday
ORISKANY — Craobh Dugan, the local branch of Comhaltas Ceoltoiri Eireann, holds a traditional Irish music session on Tuesday March 21, at 7:30 p.m. in Stockdale’s, 103 River St.
Craobh Dugan will also be performing at Woods Valley from 7-10 p.m. on Friday, March 17 (St Patrick’s Day) – no admission.
The Session is free and open to all musicians who play acoustic traditional instrument such as fiddle, guitar, pennywhistle, accordion, mandolin, and tenor banjo. Spectators are encouraged
The Musicians will play sets of standard Irish tunes in the traditional manner.
On the net: www.uticairish.org
Hathaway comedy playing two weeks
Cornmeal at KAC’s Rocking Roadhouse
- 4:00pm 04/29/17Free previews show Wednesday
- 4:00pm 04/27/17Hathaway comedy playing two weeks
- 4:00pm 04/27/17Cornmeal at KAC’s Rocking Roadhouse
- 4:00pm 04/27/17Les Brers ‘Unplugged’ at Unity Hall May 6
- 4:00pm 04/27/17JT Hall Jazzz Consort performs in ArtHouse Saturday
- 4:00pm 04/27/17Black Tie takes stage in Ilion starting May 5
- 4:00pm 04/27/17Area happenings
- 4:00pm 04/26/1740th anniversary concert Sunday
- 4:00pm 04/22/17Lasagna dinner aids roofing fund
- 4:00pm 04/21/17Polish Horror Musical on screen in Out After Midnight