Saturday, 3:30-6 p.m. Chicken and biscuit dinner, United Methodist Church, 2410 State Route 49 in Vienna. $9, $8 for seniors. Eat in or take out.
Saturday, 4 p.m. until gone. Turkey dinner, Lee Center United Methodist Church, 5531 Lee Center-Taberg Road, Lee Center. $12, ages 5-11, $6. Take outs. Handicapped accessible.
Saturday, 4:30-7 p.m. or sold out. Roast Pork Dinner, The Lee United Methodist Church, 4731 Route 69. Also bake sale. $10, $4 ages 5-12. Take outs are available.
Saturday, 4-7 p.m. Chicken barbecue, for Steuben Methodist Church at Steuben Town Hall at the corner of Soule Road and State Route 274. $10, $ 5 ages 5-12. Takes outs available. Bake sale.
Talent show in Remsen Friday
REMSEN — The Mohawk Valley Bluegrass Association holds an open mic talent show from 7 to 9 p.m. Friday, April 21, in the Remsen Arts Center, 9627 Main St. The show will feature local musicians performing a variety of bluegrass, country and folk music.
Admission is $5 for adults. Those 16 and under are admitted free. On the net: MVBGA.com
Art event for Alzheimer Awareness
Art Works By Donna Burch is having a Fundraiser For Alzheimer Awareness in Memory of JD Dominic at The Back 9 Restaurant on Turin Road on Thursday, April 27 at 6 p.m. Jackie Zbiegien is the hostess for the event. It is $45 a person and includes one drink and all art supplies. A portion of the sales are being donated to Alzheimer Awareness.
Go to either the Facebook Page for Art Works By Donna Burch and send a message with your contact information or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dinner aids Relay for Life
TOWN OF LEE — Relay for Life Team Sandie Miner Miracles will hold a chicken and biscuit dinner from 4:30 p.m. until sold out Friday, April 28 in the Delta United Methodist Church, 6285 Hawkins Corners Road at Turin Road.
Cost is $10 for adults, and $5 for children ages 10 and under. The meal includes chicken and gravy over biscuits, green beans, applesauce, pie with whipped cream and a beverage.
All proceeds raised will benefit the American Cancer Society.
Cinema Capitol screens tale of heroic dog
Henry V in Hamilton Saturday
- 4:00pm 07/21/17Food Truck Festival at Stanley Aug. 5
- 4:00pm 07/20/17Cinema Capitol screens tale of heroic dog
- 4:00pm 07/20/17Henry V in Hamilton Saturday
- 4:00pm 07/20/17Unity Hall presents Jack & The Jukebox Saturday
- 4:00pm 07/20/17The Cadleys perform free concert Saturday
- 4:00pm 07/20/17John Kirk and Trish Miller play fiddlers’ hall Sunday
- 4:00pm 07/20/17Musicians perform at Old Forge arts fest
- 4:00pm 07/20/17Evening of traditional stories, songs in Old Forge Tuesday
- 4:00pm 07/20/17Area happenings
- 4:00pm 07/20/17Center marks ADA July 26