Tonight, 6 p.m. Classified’s 25th anniversary show, Saranac Thursday, Courtyard at F.X. Matt Brewing Co. (Ages 21 and over only) $5.
Saturday, 7 p.m. Moss Back Mule Band concert, Trinity Community Coffee House, 98 Main St. , Camden. Donation.
Wednesday,10 a.m.-2 p.m. Recycling Day, parking lot of Jervis Public Library 613 N. Washington off Elm Street.
Flowers theme of ladies tea
AVA — The Ava Hilltop United Methodist Church, Route 26, will host a community ladies’ tea 2-4 p.m. on Saturday, May 20. The theme is “flowers” this year, so those attending should bring a packet of their favorite seeds.
Women of all ages are invited to this free event. Wildflower singers will perform. Enjoy tea sandwiches, sweets, hot tea and coffee. Those attending are also asked to bring non-perishable food items for the Matthew’s Place donation box.
Pasta dinner in Vienna Saturday
VIENNA — The Vienna United Methodist Church, 2410 State Route 49, will host a dinner on Saturday, May 20, from 3:30 - 6 p.m. This will be a pasta bar with bread, salad, dessert, and drink. The prices are $9 regular and $8 for seniors. It is eat in or take-out.
There will also be silent auction baskets available.
Basement sale at church Saturday
The First Baptist Church, 301 W. Embargo St., holds its annual basement sale Saturday, May 20 from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
There will be about 20 vendors selling “everything from garage sale items to craft and small business sales. Come explore and find a treasure or two and enjoy some delicious baked goods,” church officials suggested.
Dinner aids Temple, hospital
UTICA — A ham dinner will be held from noon to 1 p.m. Sunday, May 21 in the Utica Masonic Hall, 251 Genesee St., second floor.
The Uarda Temple 24 Daughters of the Nile are holding to event to benefit its general fund and the Shriners Hospital for Children. Dinners are $12 for adults, $8 for children ages 5-12 and under 5 eat free.
Several musical groups in Shriner’s benefit
ONEIDA — The Kallet Civic Center, 159 Main St., will host the Musicians for Shriners Benefit Concert Sunday, May 21 from noon until 6 p.m.
Tickets are $5 and children under 12 years old will be admitted for free.
The event will include performances by Classified, Showtime, the Paul Case Band and the Mossback Mule Band.
Saranac Thursdays kick off with Rome band performing
Cinema continues anime series with ‘Kiki’s Delivery Service’
- 4:00pm 05/22/18Saranac Thursdays kick off with Rome band performing
- 4:00pm 05/17/18Cinema continues anime series with ‘Kiki’s Delivery Service’
- 4:00pm 05/17/18Cinema screens documentary exploring the life of Ruth Bader Ginsburg
- 4:00pm 05/17/18Mayfaire on the Green returns to Holland Patent for 8th year
- 4:00pm 05/17/18KAC Spring Dance event Saturday in Clinton
- 4:00pm 05/17/18Limited screenings of sci-fi horror movie
- 4:00pm 05/17/18Bluegrass Music Festival May 19
- 4:00pm 05/17/18Woodwind trio performs Sunday
- 4:00pm 05/17/18Capitol offers auditions for SummerStage Sunday
- 4:00pm 05/17/18Final performance in RACC concert series May 25