What’s open — and closed — for holiday on Monday
Here are the following hours for local civic and business institutions in observance of Martin Luther King Jr. Day Monday, Jan.15:
Banks. Most banks are closed for the holiday.
Bus service. Centro is open for usual business hours.
Fire and emergency services. Fire and emergency departments remain open.
Libraries. Public libraries, including Jervis Public Library, will be closed.
Police. Police departments remain open.
Post office. MLK Day is a federal holiday, and all post offices will be closed.
Schools and universities. All public schools and most colleges are closed for the holiday.
Town and village offices. Most town and village offices will be closed during the federal holiday.
Rome. All city offices and all city courts will be closed.
Oneida. Oneida City Court will be closed and Oneida City offices will be open from 8 a.m.-3:30 p.m.
Sherrill. Sherrill City offices will be open 7:45 a.m.-4 p.m. City courts will be closed.
The Daily Sentinel will publish and the offices will be open Monday.
Adirondack Storytelling Festival Sunday
‘Wilderness Songs’ exhibit opens Saturday in Old Forge
Historian presents ‘The Fulton Chain’ book Tuesday
New repair shop activity opens at Utica Children’s Museum
- 4:00pm 07/14/18I have competed well
- 4:00pm 07/14/18The Puffers perform Sunday
- 4:00pm 07/14/18Women gather Tuesday
- 4:00pm 07/10/18Constableville church to host Vacation Bible school
- 4:00pm 07/07/18Do not run from the fight — you are strong in The Lord
- 4:00pm 07/07/18AREA CHURCH SERVICES
- 4:00pm 07/07/18Harp & Harmony concert Sunday
- 4:00pm 07/07/18Free B Sharp concert July 10
- 4:00pm 07/07/18Stittville social, concert July 10
- 4:00pm 07/07/18Chicken BBQ served July 14