What’s open — and closed — for holiday on Monday
Here are the following hours for local civic and business institutions in observance of Martin Luther King Jr. Day Monday, Jan.15:
Banks. Most banks are closed for the holiday.
Bus service. Centro is open for usual business hours.
Fire and emergency services. Fire and emergency departments remain open.
Libraries. Public libraries, including Jervis Public Library, will be closed.
Police. Police departments remain open.
Post office. MLK Day is a federal holiday, and all post offices will be closed.
Schools and universities. All public schools and most colleges are closed for the holiday.
Town and village offices. Most town and village offices will be closed during the federal holiday.
Rome. All city offices and all city courts will be closed.
Oneida. Oneida City Court will be closed and Oneida City offices will be open from 8 a.m.-3:30 p.m.
Sherrill. Sherrill City offices will be open 7:45 a.m.-4 p.m. City courts will be closed.
The Daily Sentinel will publish and the offices will be open Monday.
Capitol screens ‘All the Money in the World’
Oneida County Health Department performs food service inspections
Gibson Brothers perform Jan. 26
Bluegrass jam Saturday
- 4:00pm 01/13/18String Bee performs Jan. 20
- 4:00pm 01/13/18Women’s group meets Tuesday
- 4:00pm 01/13/18What it means to celebrate the ‘year of the family’
- 4:00pm 01/06/18MLK celebration set for Jan. 14
- 4:00pm 01/06/18Westernville Presbyterian Church to celebrate 200th anniversary
- 4:00pm 01/06/18Foothills Rural Community Ministry sets January hours
- 4:00pm 01/06/18Church to host free Movie Night
- 4:00pm 01/06/18Growing in Christ — Listen carefully to what the Scripture says, and means
- 4:00pm 01/06/18Zion Episcopal Church to install new rector
- 4:00pm 12/30/17New Year’s Eve service in Oriskany