Turning Stone garners more ‘Best of NY’ awards
VERONA — After earning the top spot as New York’s best gaming resort by Casino Player Magazine in September, Turning Stone has received nine more “Best Of New York” awards from the same industry magazine, the most of all resorts in New York, the Nation announced today.
The awards include: Best Overall Dining; Best Overall Entertainment; Best View: TS Steakhouse; Best Romantic Restaurant: TS Steakhouse; Best Outdoor Dining: TS Steakhouse; Best Buffet: Season’s Harvest; Best Seafood: Season’s Harvest; Best Late Night Dining Emerald and Best Nightclub: LAVA Nightclub
The magazine’s annual Best of Dining & Nightlife award winners are selected by casino visitors themselves, evaluating gaming resorts in a number of categories.
“We have been deliberate in developing our restaurants and entertainment venues in a way that allows us to offer experiences to our guests that are truly unique,” said Ray Halbritter, Oneida Nation Representative and Nation Enterprises CEO. “Before opening Turning Stone, many people said it would be impossible to create a world-class resort in Upstate New York, but as these awards show, we continue to prove the doubters wrong.”
Earlier this year, Forbes Travel Guide awarded the resort with three Four Star ratings and AAA bestowed three of its elite Four Diamond Awards, distinguishing Turning Stone as the only resort in the entire northeast to earn three of both prominent awards.
Jesus is the great unifier for all of us
Special service in Oriskany
Cinema Capitol to host ‘out of this world’ double feature
State to send $400,000 for UCP
- 4:00pm 10/20/18Special service in Oriskany
- 4:00pm 10/20/18Jesus is the great unifier for all of us
- 4:00pm 10/20/18Special service in Clinton Oct. 28
- 4:00pm 10/20/18Trunk or Treat in Westmoreland
- 4:00pm 10/20/18Stittville church serves roast pork
- 4:00pm 10/20/18Clinton church hosts pie sale
- 4:00pm 10/20/18AREA CHURCH SERVICES
- 4:00pm 10/15/18New hours for church Clothing Closet
- 4:00pm 10/13/18Consequences for our choices
- 4:00pm 10/13/18Trinity Community Coffee House hosts The Cadleys Oct. 20