Tenney plans mobile office hours in Sherrill
Rep. Claudia L. Tenney will have mobile office hours with her district office staff in Sherrill and Frankfort on Thursday.
Staff from Tenney’s New Hartford and Binghamton offices will be available to provide assistance to constituents facing issues with federal agencies, according to the announcement.
“Mobile office hours help us bring the wide range of constituent services our office offers to communities across the 22nd District to increase accessibility and give constituents an opportunity to meet directly with experienced casework staff,” said Rep. Tenney, R-22, New Hartford.
“If you are having trouble with a federal agency, from problems with Social Security and Medicare benefits to obtaining a passport or questions about the Veterans Administration, our office is here to ensure you get the answers you need,” the
The office hours will be:
- 10 a.m. to noon at the Sherrill City Office, 377 Sherrill Road.
- 1:30-3:30 p.m. at Frankfort Town Hall, 201 Third Ave.
For a full list of constituent services, visit Rep. Tenney’s website at tenney.house.gov/constituent-services/casework/help-with-a-federal-agency.htm.
Glass art classes start this week at View
Oneida Community Mansion House offers free admission Saturday
‘A People’s History of Utica’ Sept. 26
‘Books and Bordeaux’ event Friday
- 11:28am 09/18/18AREA CHURCH SERVICES
- 4:00pm 09/15/18Fall, football, and the armor of God
- 4:00pm 09/15/18Delta Lake Christian Music Fest Sept. 22
- 4:00pm 09/15/18Harvest Fair lunch Tuesday
- 4:00pm 09/15/18Bible study starts Sept. 19 in Rome
- 4:00pm 09/15/18Community center hosts carnival
- 4:00pm 09/15/18Rummage, bake sales Thursday
- 4:00pm 09/15/18Brunch Thursday in Canastota
- 4:00pm 09/15/18Music and ministry program Sept. 29
- 4:00pm 09/15/18Franciscans host discussion group