Tenney plans mobile office hours in Sherrill
Rep. Claudia L. Tenney will have mobile office hours with her district office staff in Sherrill and Frankfort on Thursday.
Staff from Tenney’s New Hartford and Binghamton offices will be available to provide assistance to constituents facing issues with federal agencies, according to the announcement.
“Mobile office hours help us bring the wide range of constituent services our office offers to communities across the 22nd District to increase accessibility and give constituents an opportunity to meet directly with experienced casework staff,” said Rep. Tenney, R-22, New Hartford.
“If you are having trouble with a federal agency, from problems with Social Security and Medicare benefits to obtaining a passport or questions about the Veterans Administration, our office is here to ensure you get the answers you need,” the
The office hours will be:
- 10 a.m. to noon at the Sherrill City Office, 377 Sherrill Road.
- 1:30-3:30 p.m. at Frankfort Town Hall, 201 Third Ave.
For a full list of constituent services, visit Rep. Tenney’s website at tenney.house.gov/constituent-services/casework/help-with-a-federal-agency.htm.
Making the tough calls
Pre-order today for bake sale Tuesday
All Denominations service Nov. 20
Holiday mass, dinner Tuesday
- 4:00pm 11/17/18Making the tough calls
- 4:00pm 11/17/18Pre-order today for bake sale Tuesday
- 4:00pm 11/17/18All Denominations service Nov. 20
- 4:00pm 11/17/18Holiday mass, dinner Tuesday
- 4:00pm 11/17/18Christmas at the Corner Nov. 23
- 4:00pm 11/17/18Church offers free meal Saturday
- 4:00pm 11/17/18Holiday Bazaar Dec. 1 in Verona
- 4:00pm 11/17/18Thanksgiving service in Clinton
- 4:00pm 11/10/18The Clothing Closet seeks donations
- 4:00pm 11/10/18Local collection sites announced for Operation Christmas Child