Tenney plans mobile office hours in Sherrill
Rep. Claudia L. Tenney will have mobile office hours with her district office staff in Sherrill and Frankfort on Thursday.
Staff from Tenney’s New Hartford and Binghamton offices will be available to provide assistance to constituents facing issues with federal agencies, according to the announcement.
“Mobile office hours help us bring the wide range of constituent services our office offers to communities across the 22nd District to increase accessibility and give constituents an opportunity to meet directly with experienced casework staff,” said Rep. Tenney, R-22, New Hartford.
“If you are having trouble with a federal agency, from problems with Social Security and Medicare benefits to obtaining a passport or questions about the Veterans Administration, our office is here to ensure you get the answers you need,” the
The office hours will be:
- 10 a.m. to noon at the Sherrill City Office, 377 Sherrill Road.
- 1:30-3:30 p.m. at Frankfort Town Hall, 201 Third Ave.
For a full list of constituent services, visit Rep. Tenney’s website at tenney.house.gov/constituent-services/casework/help-with-a-federal-agency.htm.
Easter Bunny helps Lainey’s Army March 24
Sign-up for April Food $en$e March 23
Drama depicts actress in her later years
Dakota Fanning stars in ‘Please Stand By’
- 4:00pm 03/10/18The cross, a Lenten sign of God’s love
- 4:00pm 03/10/18Community prayer vigil Tuesday in Canastota
- 4:00pm 03/10/18Irish dinner served tonight in Verona
- 4:00pm 03/10/18Program for Eva Griffin March 11
- 4:00pm 03/03/18New York Adult & Teen Challenge set for Sunday
- 4:00pm 03/03/18Church serves ham, scalloped potatoes
- 4:00pm 03/03/18The McCarthys to perform at Trinity Community Coffeehouse
- 4:00pm 03/03/18Foothills Rural Community Ministry sets hours for March
- 4:00pm 03/03/18Slay your giant in your personal life
- 4:00pm 02/24/18Forgiveness service Sunday