Tenney plans mobile office hours in Sherrill
Rep. Claudia L. Tenney will have mobile office hours with her district office staff in Sherrill and Frankfort on Thursday.
Staff from Tenney’s New Hartford and Binghamton offices will be available to provide assistance to constituents facing issues with federal agencies, according to the announcement.
“Mobile office hours help us bring the wide range of constituent services our office offers to communities across the 22nd District to increase accessibility and give constituents an opportunity to meet directly with experienced casework staff,” said Rep. Tenney, R-22, New Hartford.
“If you are having trouble with a federal agency, from problems with Social Security and Medicare benefits to obtaining a passport or questions about the Veterans Administration, our office is here to ensure you get the answers you need,” the
The office hours will be:
- 10 a.m. to noon at the Sherrill City Office, 377 Sherrill Road.
- 1:30-3:30 p.m. at Frankfort Town Hall, 201 Third Ave.
For a full list of constituent services, visit Rep. Tenney’s website at tenney.house.gov/constituent-services/casework/help-with-a-federal-agency.htm.
Local ministry seeks to spread message of love to community
Donation to Rome Rescue Mission
Women’s Day service Sunday
Women’s club meets May 22
- 4:00pm 05/19/18Local ministry seeks to spread message of love to community
- 4:00pm 05/19/18Donation to Rome Rescue Mission
- 4:00pm 05/19/18Women’s Day service Sunday
- 4:00pm 05/19/18Women’s club meets May 22
- 4:00pm 05/19/18‘Beauty Secrets’ theme for meeting
- 4:00pm 05/19/18Church offers free meal May 26
- 4:00pm 05/19/18First Baptist hosts basement sale
- 4:00pm 05/19/18Importance of spring cleaning
- 4:00pm 05/16/18Butterfly tea event Saturday
- 4:00pm 05/12/18Strength of a mother’s love