Tenney plans mobile office hours in Sherrill
Rep. Claudia L. Tenney will have mobile office hours with her district office staff in Sherrill and Frankfort on Thursday.
Staff from Tenney’s New Hartford and Binghamton offices will be available to provide assistance to constituents facing issues with federal agencies, according to the announcement.
“Mobile office hours help us bring the wide range of constituent services our office offers to communities across the 22nd District to increase accessibility and give constituents an opportunity to meet directly with experienced casework staff,” said Rep. Tenney, R-22, New Hartford.
“If you are having trouble with a federal agency, from problems with Social Security and Medicare benefits to obtaining a passport or questions about the Veterans Administration, our office is here to ensure you get the answers you need,” the
The office hours will be:
- 10 a.m. to noon at the Sherrill City Office, 377 Sherrill Road.
- 1:30-3:30 p.m. at Frankfort Town Hall, 201 Third Ave.
For a full list of constituent services, visit Rep. Tenney’s website at tenney.house.gov/constituent-services/casework/help-with-a-federal-agency.htm.
I have competed well
The Puffers perform Sunday
Women gather Tuesday
Poop-to-power: Manure separator benefits dairy, generates clean energy
- 4:00pm 07/14/18I have competed well
- 4:00pm 07/14/18The Puffers perform Sunday
- 4:00pm 07/14/18Women gather Tuesday
- 4:00pm 07/10/18Constableville church to host Vacation Bible school
- 4:00pm 07/07/18Do not run from the fight — you are strong in The Lord
- 4:00pm 07/07/18AREA CHURCH SERVICES
- 4:00pm 07/07/18Harp & Harmony concert Sunday
- 4:00pm 07/07/18Free B Sharp concert July 10
- 4:00pm 07/07/18Stittville social, concert July 10
- 4:00pm 07/07/18Chicken BBQ served July 14