Tenney earns ‘Young Guns’ top tier status
Claudia L. Tenney, the Republican and Conservative candidate in the 22nd Congressional District, has gotten the attention of the National Republican Congressional Committee.
Tenney said Thursday she had reached the top tier of the three-level Young Guns program in the committee’s campaign to help Republicans win seats in the House of Representatives across the country.
“Their dedication and commitment to run strong successful campaigns is exactly the type of leadership our country needs as we build a more confident America,” said NRCC Chairman Greg Walden of the latest GOP congressional candidates to reach the recruitment program’s top rung.
“I am excited to watch them continue to work hard for their districts and I look forward to working with them in 2017 and beyond,” the NRCC chairman added.
Candidates earn Top Gun status by building a formidable campaign structure and achieving important goals and benchmarks, according to Tenney.
Others in the race to replace incumbent Republican Richard L. Hanna are Democrat Kim A. Myers, a Broome County legislator, and independent Martin Babinec of Little Falls.
Celebrating 50 years
Ava Dorfman fitness classes include yoga, dancing, Tai Chi
Center hosts Halloween Party
Dorfman hosts Ghost Talk Oct. 30
- 4:00pm 10/20/18Special service in Oriskany
- 4:00pm 10/20/18Jesus is the great unifier for all of us
- 4:00pm 10/20/18Special service in Clinton Oct. 28
- 4:00pm 10/20/18Trunk or Treat in Westmoreland
- 4:00pm 10/20/18Stittville church serves roast pork
- 4:00pm 10/20/18Clinton church hosts pie sale
- 4:00pm 10/20/18AREA CHURCH SERVICES
- 4:00pm 10/15/18New hours for church Clothing Closet
- 4:00pm 10/13/18Consequences for our choices
- 4:00pm 10/13/18Trinity Community Coffee House hosts The Cadleys Oct. 20