Tenney earns ‘Young Guns’ top tier status
Claudia L. Tenney, the Republican and Conservative candidate in the 22nd Congressional District, has gotten the attention of the National Republican Congressional Committee.
Tenney said Thursday she had reached the top tier of the three-level Young Guns program in the committee’s campaign to help Republicans win seats in the House of Representatives across the country.
“Their dedication and commitment to run strong successful campaigns is exactly the type of leadership our country needs as we build a more confident America,” said NRCC Chairman Greg Walden of the latest GOP congressional candidates to reach the recruitment program’s top rung.
“I am excited to watch them continue to work hard for their districts and I look forward to working with them in 2017 and beyond,” the NRCC chairman added.
Candidates earn Top Gun status by building a formidable campaign structure and achieving important goals and benchmarks, according to Tenney.
Others in the race to replace incumbent Republican Richard L. Hanna are Democrat Kim A. Myers, a Broome County legislator, and independent Martin Babinec of Little Falls.
MVHS names new Benefits Specialist
RMH primary care practices lauded
Brain Injury Association meeting Wednesday
- 4:00pm 04/21/18Schall sings in Constableville
- 4:00pm 04/21/18Vernon church hosts sales
- 4:00pm 04/21/18Annual BBQ at Steuben Methodist Church April 28
- 4:00pm 04/21/18Church offers free meal April 28
- 4:00pm 04/21/18Church to hold pasta dinner
- 4:00pm 04/21/18Be the bearers of love in a harsh world
- 4:00pm 04/14/18Chamber music concert April 21 at First Presbyterian Church
- 4:00pm 04/14/18Mark Hoffmann brings swing music to Trinity Community Coffee House
- 4:00pm 04/14/18Spring bag sale in Lee Center
- 4:00pm 04/14/18‘God, etc.’ series starts Monday