Tenney earns ‘Young Guns’ top tier status
Claudia L. Tenney, the Republican and Conservative candidate in the 22nd Congressional District, has gotten the attention of the National Republican Congressional Committee.
Tenney said Thursday she had reached the top tier of the three-level Young Guns program in the committee’s campaign to help Republicans win seats in the House of Representatives across the country.
“Their dedication and commitment to run strong successful campaigns is exactly the type of leadership our country needs as we build a more confident America,” said NRCC Chairman Greg Walden of the latest GOP congressional candidates to reach the recruitment program’s top rung.
“I am excited to watch them continue to work hard for their districts and I look forward to working with them in 2017 and beyond,” the NRCC chairman added.
Candidates earn Top Gun status by building a formidable campaign structure and achieving important goals and benchmarks, according to Tenney.
Others in the race to replace incumbent Republican Richard L. Hanna are Democrat Kim A. Myers, a Broome County legislator, and independent Martin Babinec of Little Falls.
Cinema presents acclaimed anime movie ‘Spirited Away’
Beatles classic on Cinema Capitol screen
Fair marks 130 years with concert
Nick Piccininni performs Friday
- 4:00pm 07/14/18I have competed well
- 4:00pm 07/14/18The Puffers perform Sunday
- 4:00pm 07/14/18Women gather Tuesday
- 4:00pm 07/10/18Constableville church to host Vacation Bible school
- 4:00pm 07/07/18Do not run from the fight — you are strong in The Lord
- 4:00pm 07/07/18AREA CHURCH SERVICES
- 4:00pm 07/07/18Harp & Harmony concert Sunday
- 4:00pm 07/07/18Free B Sharp concert July 10
- 4:00pm 07/07/18Stittville social, concert July 10
- 4:00pm 07/07/18Chicken BBQ served July 14