Tenney earns ‘Young Guns’ top tier status
Claudia L. Tenney, the Republican and Conservative candidate in the 22nd Congressional District, has gotten the attention of the National Republican Congressional Committee.
Tenney said Thursday she had reached the top tier of the three-level Young Guns program in the committee’s campaign to help Republicans win seats in the House of Representatives across the country.
“Their dedication and commitment to run strong successful campaigns is exactly the type of leadership our country needs as we build a more confident America,” said NRCC Chairman Greg Walden of the latest GOP congressional candidates to reach the recruitment program’s top rung.
“I am excited to watch them continue to work hard for their districts and I look forward to working with them in 2017 and beyond,” the NRCC chairman added.
Candidates earn Top Gun status by building a formidable campaign structure and achieving important goals and benchmarks, according to Tenney.
Others in the race to replace incumbent Republican Richard L. Hanna are Democrat Kim A. Myers, a Broome County legislator, and independent Martin Babinec of Little Falls.
Capitol screens ‘All the Money in the World’
Oneida County Health Department performs food service inspections
Gibson Brothers perform Jan. 26
Bluegrass jam Saturday
- 4:00pm 01/13/18String Bee performs Jan. 20
- 4:00pm 01/13/18Women’s group meets Tuesday
- 4:00pm 01/13/18What it means to celebrate the ‘year of the family’
- 4:00pm 01/06/18MLK celebration set for Jan. 14
- 4:00pm 01/06/18Westernville Presbyterian Church to celebrate 200th anniversary
- 4:00pm 01/06/18Foothills Rural Community Ministry sets January hours
- 4:00pm 01/06/18Church to host free Movie Night
- 4:00pm 01/06/18Growing in Christ — Listen carefully to what the Scripture says, and means
- 4:00pm 01/06/18Zion Episcopal Church to install new rector
- 4:00pm 12/30/17New Year’s Eve service in Oriskany