Students sought for Inside Albany conference
The League of Women Voters, Utica/Rome Metro Area is seeking nominations of high school juniors and seniors from Oneida and Herkimer Counties for the 16th Annual Students Inside Albany conference.
The conference, which will be held May 22-25, is sponsored by the League of Women Voters of New York State Education Foundation and is designed to increase students’ awareness of New York’s governmental process.
The conference brings together students from across the state to learn about participation in the policy making arena, including tours of the Capital and opportunities to shadow their representatives in the Senate and Assembly.
Applications are due by Feb. 14, 2016. Information is on the LWV’s website (http://www.lwvuticarome.org/youthprograms.shtml); people may also contact Dawn Laguerre at 266-7548 or email email@example.com.
Radiation Oncologist Michael Fallon joins staff at RMH Radiation Medicine
Physical therapy professor honored
Sign-up for Kundalini Yoga & Meditation at View
Improved care coordination services available for those with disabilities
- 4:00pm 07/14/18I have competed well
- 4:00pm 07/14/18The Puffers perform Sunday
- 4:00pm 07/14/18Women gather Tuesday
- 4:00pm 07/10/18Constableville church to host Vacation Bible school
- 4:00pm 07/07/18Do not run from the fight — you are strong in The Lord
- 4:00pm 07/07/18AREA CHURCH SERVICES
- 4:00pm 07/07/18Harp & Harmony concert Sunday
- 4:00pm 07/07/18Free B Sharp concert July 10
- 4:00pm 07/07/18Stittville social, concert July 10
- 4:00pm 07/07/18Chicken BBQ served July 14