State health department expands online tool
The New York State Department of Health today announced that the NYS Provider and Health Plan Look-Up tool has been expanded to include provider network information for more than 100 additional commercial health insurance products approved in the state, making information more easily accessible to millions of additional New Yorkers enrolled in these products.
Initially launched in May 2017 to assist the more than 4.3 million individuals enrolling in coverage through the NY State of Health Marketplace, the NYS Provider and Health Plan Look-Up is an online tool that puts information about health plan provider networks all in one place for consumers.
“With the new, expanded NYS Provider and Health Plan Look-Up consumers will be able to determine which providers participate in the health plans offered in New York State,” said Commissioner of Health Dr. Howard Zucker. “With this tool, New Yorkers will be more empowered to make informed decisions about their health care providers and plans.”
With the announcement, the NYS Provider & Health Plan Look-Up now includes provider networks for all programs offered through NY State of Health.
The Look-Up does not include provider network information for self-funded plans as these plans are not regulated by the state.
Consumers can access the NYS Provider & Health Plan Look-Up at http://pndslookup.health.ny.gov. For information on getting started, a tutorial video can be accessed at: https://info.nystateofhealth.ny.gov/LookUpTutorial.
Easter Bunny helps Lainey’s Army March 24
Sign-up for April Food $en$e March 23
Drama depicts actress in her later years
Dakota Fanning stars in ‘Please Stand By’
- 4:00pm 03/10/18The cross, a Lenten sign of God’s love
- 4:00pm 03/10/18Community prayer vigil Tuesday in Canastota
- 4:00pm 03/10/18Irish dinner served tonight in Verona
- 4:00pm 03/10/18Program for Eva Griffin March 11
- 4:00pm 03/03/18New York Adult & Teen Challenge set for Sunday
- 4:00pm 03/03/18Church serves ham, scalloped potatoes
- 4:00pm 03/03/18The McCarthys to perform at Trinity Community Coffeehouse
- 4:00pm 03/03/18Foothills Rural Community Ministry sets hours for March
- 4:00pm 03/03/18Slay your giant in your personal life
- 4:00pm 02/24/18Forgiveness service Sunday