State health department expands online tool
The New York State Department of Health today announced that the NYS Provider and Health Plan Look-Up tool has been expanded to include provider network information for more than 100 additional commercial health insurance products approved in the state, making information more easily accessible to millions of additional New Yorkers enrolled in these products.
Initially launched in May 2017 to assist the more than 4.3 million individuals enrolling in coverage through the NY State of Health Marketplace, the NYS Provider and Health Plan Look-Up is an online tool that puts information about health plan provider networks all in one place for consumers.
“With the new, expanded NYS Provider and Health Plan Look-Up consumers will be able to determine which providers participate in the health plans offered in New York State,” said Commissioner of Health Dr. Howard Zucker. “With this tool, New Yorkers will be more empowered to make informed decisions about their health care providers and plans.”
With the announcement, the NYS Provider & Health Plan Look-Up now includes provider networks for all programs offered through NY State of Health.
The Look-Up does not include provider network information for self-funded plans as these plans are not regulated by the state.
Consumers can access the NYS Provider & Health Plan Look-Up at http://pndslookup.health.ny.gov. For information on getting started, a tutorial video can be accessed at: https://info.nystateofhealth.ny.gov/LookUpTutorial.
Local ministry seeks to spread message of love to community
Donation to Rome Rescue Mission
Women’s Day service Sunday
Women’s club meets May 22
- 4:00pm 05/19/18Local ministry seeks to spread message of love to community
- 4:00pm 05/19/18Donation to Rome Rescue Mission
- 4:00pm 05/19/18Women’s Day service Sunday
- 4:00pm 05/19/18Women’s club meets May 22
- 4:00pm 05/19/18‘Beauty Secrets’ theme for meeting
- 4:00pm 05/19/18Church offers free meal May 26
- 4:00pm 05/19/18First Baptist hosts basement sale
- 4:00pm 05/19/18Importance of spring cleaning
- 4:00pm 05/16/18Butterfly tea event Saturday
- 4:00pm 05/12/18Strength of a mother’s love