State health department expands online tool
The New York State Department of Health today announced that the NYS Provider and Health Plan Look-Up tool has been expanded to include provider network information for more than 100 additional commercial health insurance products approved in the state, making information more easily accessible to millions of additional New Yorkers enrolled in these products.
Initially launched in May 2017 to assist the more than 4.3 million individuals enrolling in coverage through the NY State of Health Marketplace, the NYS Provider and Health Plan Look-Up is an online tool that puts information about health plan provider networks all in one place for consumers.
“With the new, expanded NYS Provider and Health Plan Look-Up consumers will be able to determine which providers participate in the health plans offered in New York State,” said Commissioner of Health Dr. Howard Zucker. “With this tool, New Yorkers will be more empowered to make informed decisions about their health care providers and plans.”
With the announcement, the NYS Provider & Health Plan Look-Up now includes provider networks for all programs offered through NY State of Health.
The Look-Up does not include provider network information for self-funded plans as these plans are not regulated by the state.
Consumers can access the NYS Provider & Health Plan Look-Up at http://pndslookup.health.ny.gov. For information on getting started, a tutorial video can be accessed at: https://info.nystateofhealth.ny.gov/LookUpTutorial.
Tractor safety course scheduled
Celebrating 50 years
Center offers flu shots Friday
- 4:00pm 10/15/18New hours for church Clothing Closet
- 4:00pm 10/13/18Consequences for our choices
- 4:00pm 10/13/18Trinity Community Coffee House hosts The Cadleys Oct. 20
- 4:00pm 10/13/18Octoberfeast in Holland Patent
- 4:00pm 10/13/18Dan Schall performs Oct. 21
- 4:00pm 10/13/18Augusta church hosts Old Home Days Service
- 4:00pm 10/13/18Ladies luncheon Thursday in Canastota
- 4:00pm 10/13/18AREA CHURCH SERVICES
- 4:00pm 10/08/18Harvest of Faith set for Tuesday
- 4:00pm 10/06/18United Church of Canastota to hold chicken barbecue