State health department expands online tool
The New York State Department of Health today announced that the NYS Provider and Health Plan Look-Up tool has been expanded to include provider network information for more than 100 additional commercial health insurance products approved in the state, making information more easily accessible to millions of additional New Yorkers enrolled in these products.
Initially launched in May 2017 to assist the more than 4.3 million individuals enrolling in coverage through the NY State of Health Marketplace, the NYS Provider and Health Plan Look-Up is an online tool that puts information about health plan provider networks all in one place for consumers.
“With the new, expanded NYS Provider and Health Plan Look-Up consumers will be able to determine which providers participate in the health plans offered in New York State,” said Commissioner of Health Dr. Howard Zucker. “With this tool, New Yorkers will be more empowered to make informed decisions about their health care providers and plans.”
With the announcement, the NYS Provider & Health Plan Look-Up now includes provider networks for all programs offered through NY State of Health.
The Look-Up does not include provider network information for self-funded plans as these plans are not regulated by the state.
Consumers can access the NYS Provider & Health Plan Look-Up at http://pndslookup.health.ny.gov. For information on getting started, a tutorial video can be accessed at: https://info.nystateofhealth.ny.gov/LookUpTutorial.
Children: Investment for the future
Kenwood Library hosts Gold Rush Day
Mount Calvary marks anniversary
Service and picnic Sunday in Oriskany
- 4:00pm 08/18/18Children: Investment for the future
- 4:00pm 08/18/18Mount Calvary marks anniversary
- 4:00pm 08/18/18Service and picnic Sunday in Oriskany
- 4:00pm 08/11/18Honesty, integrity, and being true to their word
- 4:00pm 08/11/18Grace Union AME Church to host revival service
- 4:00pm 08/11/18Hecla Hall to host picnic-style meal
- 4:00pm 08/11/18‘The Blessing of the Boats’ Sunday in Sylvan Beach
- 4:00pm 08/04/18Philippians 3:13-14: How to reach your goal
- 4:00pm 08/04/18Roof, steeple work at Holy Trinity Roman Catholic Church
- 4:00pm 08/04/18Vacation Bible School in Westmoreland