Sangertown Square hosts annual Sensory Santa event
Sangertown Square together with the Kelberman Center welcome children with Autism Spectrum Disorders and their families to meet with Santa during the annual Sensory Santa event.
Sensory Santa will take place Saturday and Sunday, Dec. 2 and 3 from 8-10 a.m. at Sangertown Square, a property of Pyramid Management Group.
This event gives children with Autism Spectrum Disorders and their families an opportunity to see Santa up close and personal in a sensory friendly environment before Sangertown Square opens.
The sensory friendly environment found in Center Court, includes quieter surroundings, no standing in line and interaction with a Santa who is experienced in working with children with autism.
Reservations must be made to participate. Contact the Kelberman Center at 315-797-6241 extension 372.
Capitol Theatre to host Tuba Christmas on Tuesday
Property acquisition process starts for new downtown Utica hospital
Progressive Politics lecture Wednesday
Surgeon performs same-day total knee replacement at Apex
- 4:00pm 12/09/17Holiday brunch Tuesday at Hart’s Hill Inn
- 4:00pm 12/09/17Adirondack Community Chorus performs ‘Hope!’ concert Dec. 17
- 4:00pm 12/09/17Catholic Daughters donate to Loaves and Fishes
- 4:00pm 12/09/17STAND ALONE PIC 2017-12-07_LOC_durhamville_Baptist.jpg
- 4:00pm 12/09/17RSVP Senior Readers Group
- 4:00pm 12/09/17Women’s club meets Thursday
- 4:00pm 12/09/17Queen Village Christmas Dec. 16
- 4:00pm 12/09/17Concert Friday aids International Christian Centers for the Deaf
- 4:00pm 12/09/17Annual Choir Day Sunday
- 4:00pm 12/09/17Floyd church offers cookies