Sangertown Square hosts annual Sensory Santa event
Sangertown Square together with the Kelberman Center welcome children with Autism Spectrum Disorders and their families to meet with Santa during the annual Sensory Santa event.
Sensory Santa will take place Saturday and Sunday, Dec. 2 and 3 from 8-10 a.m. at Sangertown Square, a property of Pyramid Management Group.
This event gives children with Autism Spectrum Disorders and their families an opportunity to see Santa up close and personal in a sensory friendly environment before Sangertown Square opens.
The sensory friendly environment found in Center Court, includes quieter surroundings, no standing in line and interaction with a Santa who is experienced in working with children with autism.
Reservations must be made to participate. Contact the Kelberman Center at 315-797-6241 extension 372.
Heart Run & Walk March 3
Red Cross seeks blood donors at upcoming drives
Alzheimer’s Association lists meetings for March, April
Center screens ‘Patriot’s Day’ Wednesday
- 4:00pm 02/17/18Women’s club meets Feb. 20
- 4:00pm 02/17/18Stone Soup event aids food pantry
- 4:00pm 02/17/18Church offers free meal Feb. 24
- 4:00pm 02/17/18Non Nobis Domine: The Glory belongs to God
- 4:00pm 02/10/18Spaghetti dinner served Feb. 18
- 4:00pm 02/10/18Drive-through ashing in Lee, Verona Feb. 14
- 4:00pm 02/10/18St. Peter’s offers ashes in Verona
- 4:00pm 02/10/18Services at Trinity United Methodist
- 4:00pm 02/10/18Meal aids Lutheran Disaster Response
- 4:00pm 02/10/18The Kingdom of Heaven is ‘within you’