Sangertown Square hosts annual Sensory Santa event
Sangertown Square together with the Kelberman Center welcome children with Autism Spectrum Disorders and their families to meet with Santa during the annual Sensory Santa event.
Sensory Santa will take place Saturday and Sunday, Dec. 2 and 3 from 8-10 a.m. at Sangertown Square, a property of Pyramid Management Group.
This event gives children with Autism Spectrum Disorders and their families an opportunity to see Santa up close and personal in a sensory friendly environment before Sangertown Square opens.
The sensory friendly environment found in Center Court, includes quieter surroundings, no standing in line and interaction with a Santa who is experienced in working with children with autism.
Reservations must be made to participate. Contact the Kelberman Center at 315-797-6241 extension 372.
Ehlinger joins Community Wellness Partners
RMH announces new director of food services
Autumn Tramp and Trail events announced
Youth bereavement group lists fall gatherings
- 4:00pm 08/18/18Children: Investment for the future
- 4:00pm 08/18/18Mount Calvary marks anniversary
- 4:00pm 08/18/18Service and picnic Sunday in Oriskany
- 4:00pm 08/11/18Honesty, integrity, and being true to their word
- 4:00pm 08/11/18Grace Union AME Church to host revival service
- 4:00pm 08/11/18Hecla Hall to host picnic-style meal
- 4:00pm 08/11/18‘The Blessing of the Boats’ Sunday in Sylvan Beach
- 4:00pm 08/04/18Philippians 3:13-14: How to reach your goal
- 4:00pm 08/04/18Roof, steeple work at Holy Trinity Roman Catholic Church
- 4:00pm 08/04/18Vacation Bible School in Westmoreland