Sangertown Square hosts annual Sensory Santa event
Sangertown Square together with the Kelberman Center welcome children with Autism Spectrum Disorders and their families to meet with Santa during the annual Sensory Santa event.
Sensory Santa will take place Saturday and Sunday, Dec. 2 and 3 from 8-10 a.m. at Sangertown Square, a property of Pyramid Management Group.
This event gives children with Autism Spectrum Disorders and their families an opportunity to see Santa up close and personal in a sensory friendly environment before Sangertown Square opens.
The sensory friendly environment found in Center Court, includes quieter surroundings, no standing in line and interaction with a Santa who is experienced in working with children with autism.
Reservations must be made to participate. Contact the Kelberman Center at 315-797-6241 extension 372.
Saranac Thursdays kick off with Rome band performing
Put green waste in containers, city reminds residents
Medicare and Medicaid workshop tonight in Utica
RCIL hosts dinner to benefit senior program
- 4:00pm 05/19/18Local ministry seeks to spread message of love to community
- 4:00pm 05/19/18Donation to Rome Rescue Mission
- 4:00pm 05/19/18Women’s Day service Sunday
- 4:00pm 05/19/18Women’s club meets May 22
- 4:00pm 05/19/18‘Beauty Secrets’ theme for meeting
- 4:00pm 05/19/18Church offers free meal May 26
- 4:00pm 05/19/18First Baptist hosts basement sale
- 4:00pm 05/19/18Importance of spring cleaning
- 4:00pm 05/16/18Butterfly tea event Saturday
- 4:00pm 05/12/18Strength of a mother’s love