Oneida Lake boat launch closed temporarily
The South Shore boat launch site on the southern shore of Oneida Lake, east of Bridgeport in the town of Sullivan, Madison County, will be closed for up to eight days that began Thursday for driveway repaving, the New York Department of Environmental Conservation announced.
Alternative launch sites include private marinas within four miles of the South Shore site where fee launching is available. Farther west, boaters can use the launch at Oneida Shores Onondaga County Park on Bartell Road in Brewerton. An additional alternative is DEC's Godfrey Point boat launch on the north shore of Oneida Lake in Oneida County, approximately two miles east of the village of Cleveland.
For questions about the South Shore launch closure, contact the Region 7 Fisheries Office at 607-753-3095 extension 213 or email@example.com.
Documentary offers ‘food for thought’
Cinema presents Academy Award contender from Denmark
15th Annual MV Latino Association Gala Saturday
Irish music session Tuesday
- 4:00pm 11/10/18The Clothing Closet seeks donations
- 4:00pm 11/10/18Local collection sites announced for Operation Christmas Child
- 4:00pm 11/10/18Gratitude luncheon Tuesday
- 4:00pm 11/10/18AREA CHURCH SERVICES
- 4:00pm 11/10/18Ecumenical service in Oneida Nov. 18
- 4:00pm 11/10/18Anti-bullying event Wednesday
- 4:00pm 11/10/18Harvest theme lunch Nov. 15
- 4:00pm 11/10/18The faith of a veteran
- 4:00pm 11/10/18Thanksgiving service Nov. 18
- 4:00pm 11/10/18Christmas Bazaar in Camden Nov. 17