Oneida event to feature cooking demonstrations
The Cottage Lawn Farmers’ Market, located at Madison County Historical Society, 435 Main St., Oneida, will host “Taste of Oneida,” a series of cooking demonstrations and recipe exchanges, Tuesday June 20 and Tuesday June 20, according to an announcement by event organizers.
Admission is free. Victor Ramirez of Madison Bistro will give a demonstration June 20 from 5 p.m. until 6 p.m. and James Burdick of Napoleon’s Cafe will give a demonstration June 27 from 5 p.m. until 6 p.m. The events will be part of the Farmer’s Market.
Several vendors at the market will be handing out free recipes.
Call 315-363-4136 or visit www.mchsfarmersmarket.org for more information.
RMH pharmacist earns additional certification
Senior Breakfast Club meets March 24 at RCIL
Jervis offers Alzheimer’s program
Warden named director of Behavioral Medicine for MWHS
- 4:00pm 03/17/18Commonality in shared faith
- 4:00pm 03/17/18‘Colors of Grace’ Cantata Sunday
- 4:00pm 03/17/18Waterbury Memorial Presbyterian Church lists special services
- 4:00pm 03/17/18Fashionable spring topic of luncheon
- 4:00pm 03/17/18Gospel Services start Tuesday
- 4:00pm 03/17/18Verona church offers free meal
- 4:00pm 03/17/18Women’s club meets Thursday
- 4:00pm 03/17/18Church offers Palm Sunday meal
- 4:00pm 03/10/18The cross, a Lenten sign of God’s love
- 4:00pm 03/10/18Community prayer vigil Tuesday in Canastota