Oneida event to feature cooking demonstrations
The Cottage Lawn Farmers’ Market, located at Madison County Historical Society, 435 Main St., Oneida, will host “Taste of Oneida,” a series of cooking demonstrations and recipe exchanges, Tuesday June 20 and Tuesday June 20, according to an announcement by event organizers.
Admission is free. Victor Ramirez of Madison Bistro will give a demonstration June 20 from 5 p.m. until 6 p.m. and James Burdick of Napoleon’s Cafe will give a demonstration June 27 from 5 p.m. until 6 p.m. The events will be part of the Farmer’s Market.
Several vendors at the market will be handing out free recipes.
Call 315-363-4136 or visit www.mchsfarmersmarket.org for more information.
Cinema screens animated movie with all-star cast
Pianist Laussade performs in Lee Center Tuesday
Old Tyme Fiddlers’ Association hosts Season Kickoff Party May 27
Players close season with ‘110 in the Shade’
- 4:00pm 05/19/18Local ministry seeks to spread message of love to community
- 4:00pm 05/19/18Donation to Rome Rescue Mission
- 4:00pm 05/19/18Women’s Day service Sunday
- 4:00pm 05/19/18Women’s club meets May 22
- 4:00pm 05/19/18‘Beauty Secrets’ theme for meeting
- 4:00pm 05/19/18Church offers free meal May 26
- 4:00pm 05/19/18First Baptist hosts basement sale
- 4:00pm 05/19/18Importance of spring cleaning
- 4:00pm 05/16/18Butterfly tea event Saturday
- 4:00pm 05/12/18Strength of a mother’s love