Oneida event to feature cooking demonstrations
The Cottage Lawn Farmers’ Market, located at Madison County Historical Society, 435 Main St., Oneida, will host “Taste of Oneida,” a series of cooking demonstrations and recipe exchanges, Tuesday June 20 and Tuesday June 20, according to an announcement by event organizers.
Admission is free. Victor Ramirez of Madison Bistro will give a demonstration June 20 from 5 p.m. until 6 p.m. and James Burdick of Napoleon’s Cafe will give a demonstration June 27 from 5 p.m. until 6 p.m. The events will be part of the Farmer’s Market.
Several vendors at the market will be handing out free recipes.
Call 315-363-4136 or visit www.mchsfarmersmarket.org for more information.
Gallery 3040 seeks funds for mural
‘Nature’s Nursery’ encourages outdoor learning and exploration for pre-schoolers
Burch hosts Art Painting Fundraiser
Eclipse Picnic, board game night at Oneida library
- 4:00pm 08/12/17Marcy church welcomes new pastor
- 4:00pm 08/12/17Folk Fest Sunday in Boonville
- 4:00pm 08/12/17Food pantry donation
- 4:00pm 08/12/17Community Music Fest Saturday
- 4:00pm 08/12/17Revival at Grace Union three days
- 4:00pm 08/12/17Tent sale Aug. 18
- 4:00pm 08/12/17Walking on water
- 4:00pm 08/05/17Verona churches host Victory in Christ VBS
- 4:00pm 08/05/17Lutheran church offers Fun Factory bible school
- 4:00pm 08/05/17Picnic in Ava Aug. 13