Oneida event to feature cooking demonstrations
The Cottage Lawn Farmers’ Market, located at Madison County Historical Society, 435 Main St., Oneida, will host “Taste of Oneida,” a series of cooking demonstrations and recipe exchanges, Tuesday June 20 and Tuesday June 20, according to an announcement by event organizers.
Admission is free. Victor Ramirez of Madison Bistro will give a demonstration June 20 from 5 p.m. until 6 p.m. and James Burdick of Napoleon’s Cafe will give a demonstration June 27 from 5 p.m. until 6 p.m. The events will be part of the Farmer’s Market.
Several vendors at the market will be handing out free recipes.
Call 315-363-4136 or visit www.mchsfarmersmarket.org for more information.
Speak up: Let us be prophets for our time
Area non-profits receive Excellus BlueCross BlueShield awards
Zion Episcopal Church hosts Messiah Sing Sunday
Blue Christmas worship Dec. 20
- 4:00pm 12/16/17Zion Episcopal Church hosts Messiah Sing Sunday
- 4:00pm 12/16/17Blue Christmas worship Dec. 20
- 4:00pm 12/16/17Whitesboro hosts holiday services
- 4:00pm 12/16/17Special worship in Durhamville
- 4:00pm 12/16/17Christmas Eve service in Oriskany
- 4:00pm 12/16/17Candlelight events at 3 churches
- 4:00pm 12/16/17Candlelight worship planned
- 4:00pm 12/16/17Interfaith group hosts ‘Longest Night’ service
- 4:00pm 12/16/17Speak up: Let us be prophets for our time
- 4:00pm 12/15/17Church’s Tree of Light and Life raises money for local charities