Oneida event to feature cooking demonstrations
The Cottage Lawn Farmers’ Market, located at Madison County Historical Society, 435 Main St., Oneida, will host “Taste of Oneida,” a series of cooking demonstrations and recipe exchanges, Tuesday June 20 and Tuesday June 20, according to an announcement by event organizers.
Admission is free. Victor Ramirez of Madison Bistro will give a demonstration June 20 from 5 p.m. until 6 p.m. and James Burdick of Napoleon’s Cafe will give a demonstration June 27 from 5 p.m. until 6 p.m. The events will be part of the Farmer’s Market.
Several vendors at the market will be handing out free recipes.
Call 315-363-4136 or visit www.mchsfarmersmarket.org for more information.
Marking the Protestant Reformation
Book sale, bazaar in Vernon
Church offers free meal
Rummage sale in Constableville
- 4:00pm 10/21/17Marking the Protestant Reformation
- 4:00pm 10/21/17Book sale, bazaar in Vernon
- 4:00pm 10/21/17Church offers free meal
- 4:00pm 10/21/17Rummage sale in Constableville
- 4:00pm 10/21/17Stittville church serves roast pork
- 4:00pm 10/21/17Halloween Party Oct. 28 in Lowell
- 4:00pm 10/21/17Trunk or treat in Verona
- 4:00pm 10/21/17Golambki served Oct. 28
- 4:00pm 10/21/17Fair includes sale to aid hurricane victims
- 4:00pm 10/14/17Cleveland UMC to host rummage sale