Nominations sought for caregiver salute
Nominees for caregivers deserving of special recognition are being sought by the Community Elder Wellness Council and Oneida County Office for the Aging and Continuing Care.
Caregivers will be honored at the seventh annual Celebrating Life program Nov. 2 at Hart’s Hill Inn, Whitesboro.
The three categories of caregivers being saluted are:
• The Community Caregiver award, honors a community caregiver whose leadership spans across multiple populations.
• The Professional Caregiver category, which recognizes a paid health care professional, like an employee of a hospital, nursing facility or home care agency.
• The Informal Caregiver award, which salutes honors an unpaid caregiver, usually a family member, friend or neighbor.
The deadline for submissions is Sept. 25. For more information, visit the Office for the Aging web page, www.ocgov.net, or call 315-798-5456.
Family medicine residency program announces faculty member
Madison County joins effort to reduce opioid abuse
MVHS offers public speaking help
Physician assistant joins medical office
- 4:00pm 01/20/18Foothills Rural Community Ministry schedules annual meeting
- 4:00pm 01/20/18Roast pork dinner January 28
- 4:00pm 01/20/18Dinner dance aids camping ministry, community outreach
- 4:00pm 01/20/18Jesus paid it all: What do we owe him?
- 4:00pm 01/13/18String Bee performs Jan. 20
- 4:00pm 01/13/18Women’s group meets Tuesday
- 4:00pm 01/13/18What it means to celebrate the ‘year of the family’
- 4:00pm 01/06/18MLK celebration set for Jan. 14
- 4:00pm 01/06/18Westernville Presbyterian Church to celebrate 200th anniversary
- 4:00pm 01/06/18Foothills Rural Community Ministry sets January hours