Nominations sought for caregiver salute
Nominees for caregivers deserving of special recognition are being sought by the Community Elder Wellness Council and Oneida County Office for the Aging and Continuing Care.
Caregivers will be honored at the seventh annual Celebrating Life program Nov. 2 at Hart’s Hill Inn, Whitesboro.
The three categories of caregivers being saluted are:
• The Community Caregiver award, honors a community caregiver whose leadership spans across multiple populations.
• The Professional Caregiver category, which recognizes a paid health care professional, like an employee of a hospital, nursing facility or home care agency.
• The Informal Caregiver award, which salutes honors an unpaid caregiver, usually a family member, friend or neighbor.
The deadline for submissions is Sept. 25. For more information, visit the Office for the Aging web page, www.ocgov.net, or call 315-798-5456.
Embrace righteous life in receipt of God’s grace
Church gathers gifts for Operation Christmas Child
Rome pastors offer joint service Sunday
Thanksgiving bake sale Tuesday
- 4:00pm 11/18/17Embrace righteous life in receipt of God’s grace
- 4:00pm 11/18/17Church gathers gifts for Operation Christmas Child
- 4:00pm 11/18/17Rome pastors offer joint service Sunday
- 4:00pm 11/18/17Thanksgiving bake sale Tuesday
- 4:00pm 11/18/17Holiday service in Whitesboro Wednesday
- 4:00pm 11/18/17Gathering Thanksgiving Eve at St. John’s
- 4:00pm 11/18/17Christmas at the Corner Friday
- 4:00pm 11/11/17Me too: Healing and hope through Jesus
- 4:00pm 11/11/17Joe Davoli, Harvey Nusbaum perform Nov. 18
- 4:00pm 11/11/17Thanksgiving concert in Sherrill to aid food pantry