Nominations sought for caregiver salute
Nominees for caregivers deserving of special recognition are being sought by the Community Elder Wellness Council and Oneida County Office for the Aging and Continuing Care.
Caregivers will be honored at the seventh annual Celebrating Life program Nov. 2 at Hart’s Hill Inn, Whitesboro.
The three categories of caregivers being saluted are:
• The Community Caregiver award, honors a community caregiver whose leadership spans across multiple populations.
• The Professional Caregiver category, which recognizes a paid health care professional, like an employee of a hospital, nursing facility or home care agency.
• The Informal Caregiver award, which salutes honors an unpaid caregiver, usually a family member, friend or neighbor.
The deadline for submissions is Sept. 25. For more information, visit the Office for the Aging web page, www.ocgov.net, or call 315-798-5456.
Radiation Oncologist Michael Fallon joins staff at RMH Radiation Medicine
Physical therapy professor honored
Sign-up for Kundalini Yoga & Meditation at View
Improved care coordination services available for those with disabilities
- 4:00pm 07/14/18I have competed well
- 4:00pm 07/14/18The Puffers perform Sunday
- 4:00pm 07/14/18Women gather Tuesday
- 4:00pm 07/10/18Constableville church to host Vacation Bible school
- 4:00pm 07/07/18Do not run from the fight — you are strong in The Lord
- 4:00pm 07/07/18AREA CHURCH SERVICES
- 4:00pm 07/07/18Harp & Harmony concert Sunday
- 4:00pm 07/07/18Free B Sharp concert July 10
- 4:00pm 07/07/18Stittville social, concert July 10
- 4:00pm 07/07/18Chicken BBQ served July 14