Nominations sought for caregiver salute
Nominees for caregivers deserving of special recognition are being sought by the Community Elder Wellness Council and Oneida County Office for the Aging and Continuing Care.
Caregivers will be honored at the seventh annual Celebrating Life program Nov. 2 at Hart’s Hill Inn, Whitesboro.
The three categories of caregivers being saluted are:
• The Community Caregiver award, honors a community caregiver whose leadership spans across multiple populations.
• The Professional Caregiver category, which recognizes a paid health care professional, like an employee of a hospital, nursing facility or home care agency.
• The Informal Caregiver award, which salutes honors an unpaid caregiver, usually a family member, friend or neighbor.
The deadline for submissions is Sept. 25. For more information, visit the Office for the Aging web page, www.ocgov.net, or call 315-798-5456.
RMH pharmacist earns additional certification
Warden named director of Behavioral Medicine for MWHS
Hurd assigned as stroke outreach nurse
Doctor draws attention to Brain Injury Awareness Month
- 4:00pm 03/17/18Commonality in shared faith
- 4:00pm 03/17/18‘Colors of Grace’ Cantata Sunday
- 4:00pm 03/17/18Waterbury Memorial Presbyterian Church lists special services
- 4:00pm 03/17/18Fashionable spring topic of luncheon
- 4:00pm 03/17/18Gospel Services start Tuesday
- 4:00pm 03/17/18Verona church offers free meal
- 4:00pm 03/17/18Women’s club meets Thursday
- 4:00pm 03/17/18Church offers Palm Sunday meal
- 4:00pm 03/10/18The cross, a Lenten sign of God’s love
- 4:00pm 03/10/18Community prayer vigil Tuesday in Canastota