Nominations sought for caregiver salute
Nominees for caregivers deserving of special recognition are being sought by the Community Elder Wellness Council and Oneida County Office for the Aging and Continuing Care.
Caregivers will be honored at the seventh annual Celebrating Life program Nov. 2 at Hart’s Hill Inn, Whitesboro.
The three categories of caregivers being saluted are:
• The Community Caregiver award, honors a community caregiver whose leadership spans across multiple populations.
• The Professional Caregiver category, which recognizes a paid health care professional, like an employee of a hospital, nursing facility or home care agency.
• The Informal Caregiver award, which salutes honors an unpaid caregiver, usually a family member, friend or neighbor.
The deadline for submissions is Sept. 25. For more information, visit the Office for the Aging web page, www.ocgov.net, or call 315-798-5456.
French drama highlights dances by acclaimed choreographer
Country singer to perform at MVCC
NY awarded $3.5 million suicide prevention grant
- 4:00pm 09/16/17Turkey dinner in Westernville benefits mission projects
- 4:00pm 09/16/17Chicken and biscuits served in Westmoreland Thursday
- 4:00pm 09/16/17Bake and bag sales in Floyd
- 4:00pm 09/16/17Church offers blood donation opportunity
- 4:00pm 09/16/17Women’s bible study Tuesday
- 4:00pm 09/16/17Last service of season in Sylvan Beach Sunday
- 4:00pm 09/16/17Durhamville Baptist Church collects school supplies
- 4:00pm 09/16/17The sovereignty of God
- 4:00pm 09/09/17Turkey served in Lee Sept. 16
- 4:00pm 09/09/17Taste of Heaven event Monday