New York selling hunting licenses for upcoming season
ALBANY (AP) — New York hunting and trapping licenses for the upcoming season are now on sale.
The state Department of Environmental Conservation is selling sporting licenses that are valid Sept. 1 through August 2019. Hunters also can get deer management permits for the 2018-19 seasons.
Licenses and permits are available through authorized agents, by telephone and online. State officials say New York has nearly 600,000 licensed hunters.
Children: Investment for the future
Kenwood Library hosts Gold Rush Day
Mount Calvary marks anniversary
Service and picnic Sunday in Oriskany
- 4:00pm 08/18/18Children: Investment for the future
- 4:00pm 08/18/18Mount Calvary marks anniversary
- 4:00pm 08/18/18Service and picnic Sunday in Oriskany
- 4:00pm 08/11/18Honesty, integrity, and being true to their word
- 4:00pm 08/11/18Grace Union AME Church to host revival service
- 4:00pm 08/11/18Hecla Hall to host picnic-style meal
- 4:00pm 08/11/18‘The Blessing of the Boats’ Sunday in Sylvan Beach
- 4:00pm 08/04/18Philippians 3:13-14: How to reach your goal
- 4:00pm 08/04/18Roof, steeple work at Holy Trinity Roman Catholic Church
- 4:00pm 08/04/18Vacation Bible School in Westmoreland