New York selling hunting licenses for upcoming season
ALBANY (AP) — New York hunting and trapping licenses for the upcoming season are now on sale.
The state Department of Environmental Conservation is selling sporting licenses that are valid Sept. 1 through August 2019. Hunters also can get deer management permits for the 2018-19 seasons.
Licenses and permits are available through authorized agents, by telephone and online. State officials say New York has nearly 600,000 licensed hunters.
Fair Trade Shop in Clinton offers bread warmers
Sign-up for November Food $en$e Oct. 26
Ghost and Toast to premier Saturday at Capitol Theater
‘Love Loss and What I Wore’ to be performed in Utica
- 4:00pm 10/15/18New hours for church Clothing Closet
- 4:00pm 10/13/18Consequences for our choices
- 4:00pm 10/13/18Trinity Community Coffee House hosts The Cadleys Oct. 20
- 4:00pm 10/13/18Octoberfeast in Holland Patent
- 4:00pm 10/13/18Dan Schall performs Oct. 21
- 4:00pm 10/13/18Augusta church hosts Old Home Days Service
- 4:00pm 10/13/18Ladies luncheon Thursday in Canastota
- 4:00pm 10/13/18AREA CHURCH SERVICES
- 4:00pm 10/08/18Harvest of Faith set for Tuesday
- 4:00pm 10/06/18United Church of Canastota to hold chicken barbecue